MS/ Zeina Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor
The amazing MS/ Zeina Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor takes visitors down inside the Nile and past magnificent pharaonic temples and tombs. Your own Egyptologist will accompany you as they transport you to ancient Egypt, complete with all of its wonders and mysteries. MS Zeina Nile Cruise Itinerary includes a certified Egyptologist who will reveal the pharaohs’ secrets. Because you will come across a point that will take you to another event in Egyptian history, you will be able to explore most of the significant Egypt sites from Luxor to Aswan and understand all the nuances of ancient Egypt. Reserve an 8-day Nile Cruise from Luxor.
You’ll pass through the daily routines of the pharaohs on your way to the secrets and enigmas of the afterlife. Consider including a private, air-conditioned driving tour of ancient Egypt in the itinerary of your 7-night Nile cruise.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ Zeina Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Luxor Day Tour
First and foremost, your MS/ Zeina Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor will begin once you arrive in Luxor. Allow yourself plenty of time to travel to the pier where your cruise will depart. You'll have some free time after boarding and check-in. A wonderful supper is provided aboard the ship about 1:00 p.m.
After lunch, travel to Luxor's East Bank with the rest of your tour group to view the spectacular Luxor Temple and the massive Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient ruins. This city was once a temple-filled metropolis with a 2,000-year history.
After your tour, return to the ship for afternoon tea and a spectacular Folkloric Show. In the evening, dinner is provided.
After that, you have the rest of the evening on board the Nile cruise to yourselves.
The first stop on your eight-day Nile cruise is Luxor.
- Day 2
Sailing Nile Cruise
First and foremost, enjoy a delicious breakfast while enjoying in the fresh Nile breezes aboard the cruise ship on a gorgeous morning. In an air-conditioned private vehicle, your Egyptologist transports you to Luxor's west bank. It is the pharaohs' afterlife world, according to their beliefs, where they traverse the pharaonic hidden tunnels that lead to the Valley of the Kings as would-be gods.
Then a magnificent temple appears in the midst of a mountain. Hatshepsut Temple is a tribute to Hatshepsut's might as a great queen who zealously ruled Egypt. On your way back to the boat, the Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, appear miraculously.
Then, before boarding the cruise ship and travelling through Esna Lock, you'll be treated to a sumptuous dinner.
While sailing to Edfu, enjoy afternoon tea and beverages in the lounge.
Finally, have a restful night aboard your cruise ship on the Edfu shore, replete with a delicious dinner.
- Day 3
Sailing Nile Cruise
This day excursion begins with a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. First and foremost, savour your cruise ship breakfast. After that, your Egyptologist will take you on a horse-drawn carriage excursion to Horus's house, Edfu Temple. The pharaohs appear to have just finished the temple, which is in excellent condition.
Examine the brightly coloured decorations illustrating significant historical events. Your Egyptologist will next take you to your Nile Cruise, where you will conclude your wonderful adventure to Kom Ombo.
Enjoy floating in the middle of the Nile while lush meadows adorn the Nile Valley. While sailing to Aswan, take advantage of your cruise's lavish lunch and afternoon tea.
Spend the night in Aswan, Egypt, on a cruise ship, replete with a Galabia celebration and a scrumptious brunch.
A free walking tour of Aswan's streets and the spicy open-air market, which will fascinate you with its unique ambiance, is available.
Dinner will be served on your MS/ Zeina Nile Cruise.
- Day 4
Arrive to Aswan
Aswan Day tour
Begin your day tour in Aswan, a breathtakingly lovely city surrounded by nature. After a sumptuous breakfast on board your Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam, a colossal construction project that is regarded as one of the twentieth century's greatest mysteries. The world's largest artificial lake, Nasser Lake, may be viewed there.
Then, as you enjoy your meal, relax and rest on your Nile Cruise board.
You'll arrive at the Aga Khan Mausoleum, a beautiful Fatimid monument, after a leisurely sailing trip through tropical fruit trees, unusual flowers, and old trees with gorgeous birds on Kitchener Island.
Spend the night in Aswan after a leisurely night and dinner on your cruise ship.
- Day 5
Aswan city tour
Breakfast is served on the cruise ship in Aswan. Your Egyptologist then leads you to this pharaonic engineering site, where you can still see the pharaohs' lines on the Unfinished Obelisk, revealing a riddle about one of the pharaonic building challenges. In terms of size, it is the largest.
A free tour of Aswan's Spicy Market and streets is available. Enjoy a leisurely MS/ Zeina Nile Cruise liner ride to Kom Ombo, followed by a delectable supper. You'll have a fantastic evening aboard your cruise ship with a Nubian show and dinner.
- Day 6
Sailing to Kom Ombo
Kom Ombo Temple
A day at the Sobek House of the god Sobek, where you may learn about the first pharaonic hospital and how ancient Egyptians nursed their wounded while also seeing medical instruments. Kom Ombo Temple is the name of the temple. But first, savour a delectable breakfast on the deck of the cruise ship.
After that, your Egyptologist will take you to Kom Ombo Temple. Then take a boat journey to Edfu for a delicious lunch. Afternoon tea is included in the relaxing trip to Luxor.
On your cruise ship, enjoy an entertaining meal replete with a galabiya celebration. Relax in your spacious cabins as the cruise ship docks in Luxor for the night.
- Day 7
Luxor's west bank
West Luxor's appeal entices you once more. A cruise ship breakfast is, first and foremost, a must-have. Then, start at the Ramesseum Temple at the Theban Necropolis Luxor to understand how Ramses II built his gigantic memorial temple, complete with massive statues and stunning pharaonic architecture, to last for millions of years.
It is a complete pharaonic metropolis with original ancient Egyptian structures, ordinary items, and ancient Egyptian streets. During your Egypt tour, you will be immersed in the lives of royal tomb labourers, marvel builders, and pharaonic traditional archaeological treasures with breathtaking embellishment. Deir el-Medina is the name of the town. Then there's Hapu Temple, which is a sight to behold.
- Day 8
Check out the Nile Cruise
Before disembarking, board the cruise ship at 8:00 a.m. and have a great brunch. Then, with the assistance of your Egyptologist, you can visit the Valley of the Nobels, depending on your flight/train itinerary.
Finally, in preparation for a domestic or international excursion, our representative will transport you to Luxor railway station or Luxor airport (according to your choice). We're looking forward to finishing up all of your paperwork so you can go in style and with wonderful memories of your seven-night Nile cruise.
MS/ Zeina Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard of MS Zeina 5-Star Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
MS/ Zeina Nile Cruise 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- Drinks from any kind.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1328$1463 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.