MS/ Zeina Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor
You can tread in the footsteps of the pharaohs on an MS/ Zeina Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor to Aswan. This typical tour will take you to the most important historical sites in Luxor. The highlights include Karnak, Hatshepsut Temple, the Valley of the Kings, and others. In addition, a sightseeing tour of Edfu and Kom Ombo will be provided. Continue on to Aswan to see even more amazing and breathtaking views.
Above all, our Nile cruises offer luxurious rooms and skilled tour operators. As a result, you can anticipate an unforgettable journey.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort -Style - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ Zeina Nile Cruise ,|
Check in at the Nile cruise
With a sign reading "Egypt United Tours," our agent will meet you at the Luxor airport/train station. Our well-managed pick-up service is available to you. Our trained adviser will handle all of the necessary arrival requirements. Your bags will be transferred to the 5* MS/ Zeina Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor in style in a private A/C modern vehicle driven by a qualified and courteous driver.
After completing your Nile Cruise Check-in at 12 p.m., you can relax on the Cruise Board and enjoy a delicious supper.
After lunch, travel to Luxor's East Bank with the rest of your tour group to view the spectacular Luxor Temple and the massive Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient sites. This was once a temple-filled metropolis that grew over the course of 2,000 years.
After your tour, return to the ship for afternoon tea and a fantastic Folkloric Show. In the evening, dinner is provided. After then, the remainder of the evening is yours to enjoy.
Sailing Nile cruise
Luxor West Bank Tour
First and foremost, enjoy a great breakfast aboard the cruise ship while taking in the fresh Nile breezes on a beautiful morning. Your Egyptologist brings you to Luxor's west bank in an air-conditioned private vehicle. According to their beliefs, it is the pharaohs' afterlife world, where they as would-be gods walk the pharaonic subterranean tunnels that lead to the Valley of the Kings.
Then, in the midst of a mountain, a magnificent temple appears. Hatshepsut Temple is a homage to Hatshepsut's power as a powerful queen who controlled Egypt with zeal. The Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, materialise miraculously on your way back to the boat.
After that, you'll be treated to a wonderful meal before boarding the cruise ship and travelling through Esna Lock.
Enjoy afternoon tea and cocktails in the lounge while sailing to Edfu.
Finally, enjoy a relaxing night aboard your cruise ship off the coast of Edfu, complete with a delectable meal.
Nile Cruise Navigation
Visit Edfu Temple
A once-in-a-lifetime adventure starts this day trip. Enjoy your MS/ Zeina Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor ship breakfast first and foremost. Following that, your Egyptologist will take you on a horse-drawn carriage ride to Edfu Temple, Horus's home. The temple appears to have been completed recently, as it is in outstanding shape.
Look at the beautifully coloured decorations depicting important historical events. Your Egyptologist will next accompany you to your Nile Cruise, where your incredible journey to Kom Ombo will come to an end.
While verdant meadows decorate the Nile Valley, enjoy floating in the middle of the Nile. Take advantage of your cruise's gourmet lunch and afternoon tea while sailing to Aswan.
Spend the night in Aswan, Egypt, on a cruise ship, replete with a Galabia celebration and a scrumptious brunch. A free walking tour of Aswan's streets and the spicy open-air market, which will fascinate you with its unique ambiance, is available. Dinner will be served on your cruise.
Arrive to Aswan
Aswan Day Tour
Begin your day excursion amid Aswan's captivating ambiance and stunning natural surroundings. After a delicious breakfast on board your Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam, a gigantic construction project that is considered one of the twentieth century's greatest mysteries. The world's largest artificial lake, Nasser Lake, may be viewed there.
Following that, you're on a date with Osiris, sailing to Isis's home in the Philae Temple. Your Egyptologist will drive you to Philae Temple, where you will meet the Nubians for the first time on your way to the temple by water taxi.
After that, sit back and relax on your Nile Cruise board while you savour your lunch.
On Kitchener Island, a relaxing sailing journey by tropical fruit trees, unusual flowers, and historic trees with beautiful birds culminates at the Aga Khan Mausoleum, a magnificent Fatimid structure.
After a relaxing night and dinner on your cruise ship, spend the night at Aswan.
Disembarkation from Nile Cruise
Check out Day
Begin with a delectable breakfast on the Nile Cruise board. Then you're done with your check-out.
For a domestic flight, our representative transports you to Aswan train station/or Aswan airport. You have the option of taking an international flight from Aswan International Airport, and we would be delighted to assist you with all of your travel arrangements.
MS Zeina Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard of MS Zeina 5-Star Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 4 Dinner meals, 4 Lunch Meals, and 4 breakfast meals.
MS Zeina Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $565$620 / Person
Zeina Nile Cruise Tour From Luxor 5 Days Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.