MS/ Zeina Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan
We’ll pick you up from the airport or train station and whisk you away on an MS/ Zeina Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan. Depending on your travel plans, you can fly or take the train to Aswan. After you’ve seen these incredible West Bank spots. In the future, we wish you safe and enjoyable journeys.
With our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise package, you may cruise the Nile from Aswan to Luxor. The Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple are just a few of the most famous and stunning historic monuments in the Nile River Valley.
After an early morning flight to Aswan, board a Nile cruise ship for four days in the heart of Ancient Egypt, before continuing on the Nile River to Cairo. The four-day Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor is an unforgettable experience. This is indeed a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor - Abu Simbel|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ Zeina Nile Cruise ,|
Check in Nile Cruise
When you reach in Aswan, your MS/ Zeina Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan will begin. Allow plenty of time to go to the pier where your cruise will depart. You'll have some free time after boarding and check-in. A wonderful supper is provided aboard the ship at 1:00 p.m.
Then visit Aswan's High Dam to see the lovely Temple of Philae and the unfinished Obelisk. Return to the ship after your excursion for some free time before dinner.
Finally, your vacation will begin with a night on the river in Aswan, Egypt.
Abu Simbel Day Tour
Abu Simbel and sailing to Kom Ombo
Start early this morning to pick up your breakfast bag from Nile Cruise. Our Egyptologist and driver are waiting to take you on a once-in-a-lifetime tour to Abu Simbel City and Temples to see Ramses II and Queen Nefertari's Temples.
When you arrive to the Abu Simbel Temples, begin your tour in the Ramses II Temple. Enjoy your Egyptologist's stories and facts about this amazing temple, including how the Sun shines on King Ramses Statue's face every year on the same day as his birth and coronation!
Visit the Temple of Queen Nefertari, the world's first queen, who received a temple from her adored King.
Return to our private vehicle to begin your return journey to Aswan.
Arrive at your Nile Cruise and take a break for lunch. After lunch, embark on your trip as the cruise ship navigates the rich Nile River valley.
Relaxing time on the Cruise Sundeck near the pool, taking in the grandeur of Egypt's landscape and the contrast of green and desert in the Nile Valley.
Arrive in Kom Ombo city at sunset for a quick visit to the Kom Ombo Temple, where your tour guide will show you the Crocodile Mummies, before returning to your ship.
Dinner will be served on your Nile Cruise.
Overnight, enjoy music at the Cruise Lounge.
Visit Edfu and Luxor Temples
Sailing to Edfu City
Breakfast on board the Nile Cruise, arrival in Edfu City, meet our tour guide for a horse carriage ride to Edfu Temple, and see the Temple of the Falcon God Horus to witness the first victory of good over evil.
Return to your cruise ship and continue your Nile Cruise Sailing trip by passing through Esna Lock.
While floating the Nile Valley, have a cruise lunch while watching Egyptian farmers, craftspeople, and everyday life.
After arriving in Luxor City in the afternoon, meet your friendly tour guide for a visit to Luxor Temple and a strolling city tour of Luxor's local markets and bazaars.
Return to your MS/ Zeina Nile Cruise ship for dinner and take in the last night's entertainment.
Luxor is where you'll spend the night.
Luxor City tour
8:00 a.m. After breakfast on board the Nile Cruise, travel to Luxor, where you will meet your tour guide and driver to begin your excursion.
reroute to a new spot The Temple of Amon is the most important of the many temples that make up the Karnak Temple complex.
- Take a trip to the Valley of the Kings, where our guide recommends seeing three royal tombs.
- Then go see the Memnon Colossi and Hatshepsut Temple.
Following a final check-out and departure time, the holiday will come to an end with an escorted transfer to Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station.
MS Zeina Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Aswan Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Aswan train station/ Aswan airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 3 Nights accommodation onboard of MS Zeina 5-Star Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 3 Dinner meals, 3 Lunch Meals, and 3 breakfast meals.
MS Zeina Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $475$520 / Person
Zeina Nile Cruise Tour From Aswan 4 Days Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.