Egypt Wellness tour to Siwa Oasis means getting your treatment and refreshing your soul amid the unbelievable landscapes and charming nature of Siwa. You will return back to your home while feeling that you are a new one with incredible positive energy and perfect physical health. Therefore, wellness tourism in Egypt tour gets you the chance to Live a time and rest your body in the land’s heaven. Also, you will enjoy living majestic history in the land of civilization. You will visit the Giza pyramids, Egyptian Museum. Also, the Wellness tourism in Egypt tour will transfer you to the early periods of Christianity until the Islamic conquest by visiting Old Cairo.
|Trip Duration:||9 Days / 8 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Travel Deals 2021/2022|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Medical Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Siwa Oasis|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||10 to 15 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Treatment - Enjoyment- Culture|
Arrival At Cairo Airport
Welcome to Egypt! Our representative waits for you at Cairo International Airport, holding a sign bearing your name. He/She facilitates all your Airport procedures, Egypt Visa, and baggage receipt to easily leave the airport and transfer you by our air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel in Cairo hotel.
Enjoy a free night in Cairo.
Giza Pyramids – Egyptian Museum
Early wake up at 08.00 am. Get your breakfast, and then meet your Egyptologist to visit the Great historical miracles at Giza Pyramid Plateau. Proceeding through Cheops Pyramid, Chephren Pyramid, Menkaure Pyramid, and Sphinx Statue. Then, visit the Valley Temple. Finally, transfer to Panorama of The Pyramids to get fabulous photos.
At 0.100 Pm, have your lunch meal at a lavish restaurant that has a magical view of the Giza Pyramids. After that, proceed where you be amid the stunning Golden Treasure of King Tut at the Egyptian Museum.
Return back to the hotel and enjoy a relaxing night.
Travel to Siwa Oasis
Get your breakfast early at 08.00 am. Our representative escorts you to depart for your tour to Siwa Oasis.
Your journey to Siwa takes 9 hours with 2 stops on the Highway.
Once you arrive, you can find our local representative is waiting for you to assist you with hotel check-in.
Dinner at your hotel in Siwa and overnight.
Dakrour Mountain- Ptolemaic Tombs
Get your breakfast at your hotel in Siwa Oasis and meet our Egyptologist tour guide and our driver with an air-conditioned vehicle to transfer you to the temple of Amun. Here, Alexander the Great crowned the rule of Egypt.
Then be ready to get your treatment amid this magical nature. Relax your body in Cleopatra Spring in Siwa. Amid these incredible views, you have not seen like them before; you can find the treatment of skin diseases, psoriasis, and other diseases. Also, have a miraculous ability to withdraw negative energy from the body. After that, Get your lunch meal in this unique nature.
Next, transfer to Salt Cave. It is important for the thyroid gland, expels negative energy from the body, stimulates blood circulation, is important for the respiratory system, and treats sinuses, as well as treats psoriasis.
After that, you can get your dinner meal and relax overnight in Siwa Hotel.
Sand Bathing Treatment- salt lakes- Fatnas Lake
Get your breakfast at the hotel, then proceed to Dakrour Mountain. From 10 to 15 minutes, find your relaxation amid the magical sand of Dakrour mountain to get your treatment by sand bathing. Next, proceed to a tightly closed tent for 30 minutes so that you do not expose to the air. Then, Enjoy your lunch meal.
Proceed to the salt lakes. Next, transfer to Fatnas Lake, which combines medical tourism with beautiful landscapes that heal the soul. After that, enjoy a relaxing time in the charm of Siwa Nature.
Afterward, wander through this Amazigh oasis with its unique nature and come close to these beautiful people and their traditions. You can look forward to the beautiful Ptolemaic tombs, Mountain of the Dead. Come back to your hotel to relax. Then, spend your night in a Bedouin festival with a delicious Bedouin dinner with a view of the clear sky. The Milky Way galaxy is visible above you.
Your day includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner meals.
Dakrour Mountain - Kigar Spring- Bir Wahed
Early wake up at 08.00 am, get your breakfast at the hotel. Then transfer to Dakrour Mountain for your 2nd day of treatment by sand. After the treatment process, proceed to Kigar Spring. It is one of the famous water springs, which have a high percentage of sulfur and mineral salts. Then to Bir Wahed to get your treatment in hot sulfur water. Finally, return back to your Siwa hotel.
Your day includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner meals.
Travel Back To Cairo
07.00 am, early morning breakfast at your Siwa Oasis hotel, then meet your private driver and tour guide again to start your journey back to Cairo.
After almost 9 hours drive on the highway, arrive in Cairo city and transfer you back to your hotel in Cairo to assist you with 2 nights check-in.
Free evening in Cairo to relax at your hotel and overnight.
Day Tour to Old Cairo and Khan El Khalili Bazar
Old Cairo – Al Moez – Khan El Khalili
At 08.00 am, enjoy your breakfast and meet your tour guide and your expert driver to start a day tour to old Cairo. Arrive at Babylon Fortress. In the same footsteps of the holy family walk, to arrive at St. Sergius and Bacchus Church, and then to the Hanging Church. After that, visit Ben Ezra Synagogue.
At 01.00 Pm, get your lunch meal. and proceed to the largest Islamic open-air museum globally, Al Moez Street. Visit The famous old mosque in Moez Street and enjoy the lovely atmosphere. Next, walk amid the charming Mamluks market at Khan El Khalili Bazar.
Finally, transfer back to your Cairo hotel to enjoy a free evening and overnight in Cairo.
Departure to Home
At 08.00 am, enjoy your breakfast meal. Then, meet your tour guide to transfer you to Cairo Airport, traveling back to your home after spending a great time amidst healthy nature and great history.
Wellness tourism in Egypt tour Includes:
- Cairo Airport arrival & drop-off meet & assistance.
- Four nights accommodation at a hotel in Cairo with half board.
- Four nights accommodation at a hotel in Siwa with half board.
- A private deluxe vehicle driven by a friendly driver accompanies you to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Well-English spoken friendly Tour Guide accompanies you to all tour sites and natural treatment sites during your sitting in Egypt.
- 8 Breakfast meals, 6 Lunch meals, and 4 Dinner meals.
- Bottled water, Dinner & Lunch meals in High-quality local Restaurants during your tours and transfers.
- Taxes and Services Charges
Wellness tourism in Egypt tour Excludes:
- Entry Visa to Egypt on Arrival.
- Entrance Fees for all Sightseeing for your Egypt wellness tour to Siwa Oasis.
- PCR if it is needed.
- Any snacks or meal is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Drinks of any kind.
- Your own calls and internet usage.
- Any Optional tours are out of the itinerary mentioned above.
- Personal spending.
- International Flight Tickets from home.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1780$1920 / Person
Tour starts on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a group tour of a minimum 10 persons and a maximum of 15 persons.
Traveling during Xmas, New Year, and Easter with the supplement of 20%.
For privately escorted tours please contact us to tailor your trip.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.