MS Tuya Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan
For a three-night Nile cruise, we’ll pick you up from the airport or train station and take you to Aswan. You can either fly or take the train to Aswan, depending on your vacation intentions. once you’ve seen these magnificent West Bank locations. We hope your travels remain risk-free and pleasurable. To book Tuya Nile Cruise 4 Days, call us right away.
You may travel the Nile from Aswan to Luxor with the Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise schedule. The Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple are some of the most well-known and breathtaking historical sites in the Nile River Valley.
Take an early-morning flight to Aswan, join a cruise ship on the Nile, and spend four days in the heart of ancient Egypt before continuing up the Nile to Cairo. Take a four-day Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor. A once-in-a-lifetime chance exists here!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Deluxe|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Tuya Nile Cruise ,|
Friday - Check-in
Nile Cruise and Aswan Tour
Upon arrival in Aswan, start your tour of the city's top attractions with our private driver and car.
After that, proceed to the High Dam of Egypt, which is south of Aswan.
Once there, you will get the chance to spend time with our Egyptologist Tour Guide who will explain all of the Temple's mysteries and the story of Isis and her husband Osiris' love. You will then be taken by ferry to the famous Island of Goddess Isis.
You can discover more about the construction of "the Unfinished Obelisk," a lone 1,000-ton rock, by returning to the dock and going on a tour of Aswan's Red Granite Quarry.
Our tour guide will meet you when you arrive at our five-star Tuya Nile Cruise in Aswan.
Last but not least, unwind in a wonderful cabin with a view of the Nile, eat on board, and then spend the afternoon discovering Aswan and its outdoor market. Dine while taking in the ship's entertainment at the Cruise Bar.
Saturday - Nile Cruise Sailing
Sailing to Kom Ombo
On the Tuya Nile Cruise, order your tea or coffee first, then your breakfast. Having some free time also allows me to practise photography
Take a rest and have lunch as your Nile cruise approaches Kom Ombo.
Then, this evening, you'll go to the Kom Ombo Temple of the Crocodile God, which is situated directly next to the Nile River. Your tour guide will take you to the Crocodile Mummies and a healing area because this temple was formerly a hospital.
Dinner and entertainment are included on the Nile Cruise.
Sunday - Sailing on the Nile
Sailing Nile cruise
Tuya Nile Cruise will be sailing down the Nile River as you have breakfast.
Then, as "the only way to get to the temple," our tour guide will arrange a 15-minute horse-drawn carriage ride to the God Horus Temple.
Go to the Temple next to Horus' gigantic Falcon Statue for some breathtaking photos, and then wander down the Alley to see the mythical battle between good and evil depicted on the building's exterior.
Then, meet the driver of your horse-drawn carriage and take a seat on the upper deck of the Nile Cruise to unwind while watching Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily tasks.
You should wait and watch as your floating hotel descends a few metres "depending on flood season" when your Nile Cruise passes through Esna Lock after sunset.
After dinner, there will be an overnight stay on board.
Monday - Check out
Luxor Tour and Nile Cruise check out
Tuya Nile Cruise, a floating hotel, will first arrive in Luxor this morning. Enjoy a delicious breakfast on board before meeting our tour guide and driver for a full-day tour of Luxor.
Tickets to The Valley of Kings allow you to see three royal tombs, and our Egyptologist tour guide will choose the best tombs for you to explore. These tombs are located on the outskirts of Luxor in the King Valley.
Join our Egyptologist for an exciting open-air excursion to the Queen Hatshepsut Funeral Temple after leaving the colourful royal pharaohs' tombs to learn more about the First Lady's rule over a nation throughout history.
Luxor East Bank
Take a photo of Memnon's Giant Colossi as you make your way back to the Luxor East Bank.
After touring Karnak Temple, which features the Sacred Lake and the Sound and Light Theater in addition to towering walls, enormous chambers, and enormous obelisks, have lunch in Luxor before driving back to Luxor Temple, your final destination for the day.
Travel along the Sphinxes Road and into Amun's Harem to see the spectacular papyrus flower colonnades and the Holy of the Holy.
Spend some free time exploring Luxor city before your trip comes to a conclusion and you depart for the Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station.
Tuya Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan Package Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard of Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
Tuya Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan Package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $375$420 / Person
"Tuya Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan Package" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.