MS Tulip Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor.
Learn about the significance of pharaohs, monarchs, and other historical characters to get your mind out of the gutter. The Tulip Nile Cruise Itinerary is a fantastic spot to start your adventure. A 5-day Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan is included in the Tulip Nile Trip. The views of Egypt are nicely mixed with unfathomable luxury. As a result, you’ll have an unforgettable encounter. Contact us to book Tulip Nile Cruise 5 Days Today.
In the Valley of Kings, an ancient royal necropolis on Luxor’s West Bank, walk past stunning structures. These temples have been standing for thousands of years. Consider how an ancient culture shaped the modern world. Above all, take a Nile cruise in style.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Tulip Nile Cruise ,|
Monday - Arrive to Nile Cruise
Luxor Tour and Sightseeing’s’
It's a beautiful morning. Arrive at Luxor Train Station to be met and assisted with luggage by our local representative, then meet our expert Egyptologist to begin your sightseeing tour of Luxor West Bank with our private vehicle and driver, visiting the Valley of the Kings Royal Graveyard from 1500 BC, the Female Pharaoh Temple "Hatshepsut," and the Colossi of Memnon.
Transfer to a five-star hotel for four nights; Tulip Nile Cruise with full board and lunch on board; afternoon free to relax and recharge.
It's time to take a stroll through Luxor's picturesque neighborhood streets and market as the sun sets.
Before spending the night on the Nile Cruise, we'll return to Luxor for food and entertainment.
Tuesday - Sailing by Nile Cruise
Temple of Amun Raa at Karnak and Luxor Temple
After a delicious breakfast on board your Nile Ship, meet our Egyptologist tour guide in Tulip Nile Cruise lobby to begin a half-day tour of the largest ancient Egyptian monuments at Karnak Temple of God AmunRaa, followed by a visit to the Temple of God Amun's wife Mut at Luxor Temple.
Return to Nile Cruise to begin your Nile River Valley boat journey.
This evening, your Nile Boat will pass through Esna Lock, a once-in-a-lifetime experience best viewed from the cruise topdeck.
Stay the night on your Nile Cruise.
Wednesday - Nile Cruise Sailing
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
On the third day of your Nile Cruise, take advantage of the Tulip Nile Cruise facilities, swim in the pool, and relax on the upper deck.
As you sail through the Fertile Valley, breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be served on board, with stops at Edfu Temple and KomOmbo Temple to visit the Crocodile God Sobek.
Continue on your way to Aswan, Egypt, for the night.
Thursday - Aswan Tour from Nile Cruise
High Dam, Philae Temple and Unfinished Obelisk
Enjoy a peaceful morning in Aswan before embarking on a day tour of the city's sights, which include the High Dam in the city's south, the Philae Temple on Isis Island Goddess of Love, and the Unfinished Obelisk.
Before meeting our tour guide for a walking tour of Aswan's streets and bazaars, return to Tulip Nile Cruise ship for lunch and some free time.
The Nile Cruise includes dinner, a Nubian show, and an overnight stay.
Friday - Check-out
Felucca Sailing and Nubian Village
Enjoy a peaceful morning on board Tulip Nile Cruise with a delicious breakfast, then meet our tour guide who will assist you with check-out and luggage storage before embarking on a felucca sailing tour to the GharbSuhil Nubian Island, where you will meet the Nubian people and learn more about their lives and customs, as well as the Nubian language and their colourful houses. You'll also see Nubian markets and Native American alleyways.
Enjoy a Nubian lunch and some free time before our driver picks up your baggage and transports you to Aswan Train Station, where you will join a first-class night train to Cairo and spend the night.
MS Tulip Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Greeting and assist at Aswan Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- Twice Transportations Via modern private A/C vehicle from/to Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- All transfers by a private modern A/C vehicle to all sites are named in the above itinerary.
- All tickets for all sites and admission fees are named in the itinerary.
- A private well-English-spoken Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all the sites in the above itinerary.
- Full-board accommodation for 4 nights / 5 Days in 5- Tulip Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, and 4 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Tulip Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight airfare.
- Any optional tours do not include in the above itinerary
- Personal needs, Internet, phone charges, extra meals, etcetera, Internet.
- Gratuities and Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $920$980 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.