MS Tulip Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan
A four-day Nile cruise will be organized for you. Prepare for your Nile cruise at the Tulip. It is one of the most opulent cruisers on the Nile. It is also one of the few buildings with elevators and disability access. Contact us to book Tulip Nile Cruise 4 Days Today.
As a result, from the minute you board, you’ll receive 5-Star service and world-class amenities. There are private docking areas, nightly entertainment, a varied daily menu, treatment facilities, and spa services available. A spacious sundeck, a pool, a jacuzzi, and a variety of other amenities are also available!
Nile River Cruises take you through the old world’s history. It runs through the Valley of the Kings, the rock-carved temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, Edfu Temple, Philae Temple, and other sites. The Philae Temple, on the other hand, was completely relocated to avoid being lost to the sands of time.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Tulip Nile Cruise ,|
Arrive Nile Cruise
Aswan Tour and Sightseeing’s’
When you arrive in Aswan, Egypt's most beautiful city in the south, our representative will meet you and assist you in meeting our professional tour guide and Egyptologist.
Begin your day excursion by visiting The High Dam, a massive structure built on the outskirts of Aswan to keep the Nile from flooding. Lake Nasser, which is behind it, is the world's largest man-made lake, and it was built under President Nasser's presidency.
Later, visit the magnificent Temple of Philae on Isis Island, where our tour guide will tell you about Isis and Osiris' first love story.
Then, go to the Red Granite Quarry in Aswan to witness the Unfinished Obelisk, which exhibits how ancient Egyptians cut a single block of granite weighing over 1200 tonnes.
Finally, your tour guide will assist you with check-in, lunch on board of Tulip Nile Cruise, and free time to explore Aswan on the 5 Stars Nile Cruise.
Dinner and nighttime entertainment are available on the Nile Cruise.
Abu Simbel day Trip from Nile Cruise
Abu Simbel Temples
Firstly, begin your day excursion south of Aswan on the route to Abu Simbel, where you will be accompanied by our Egyptologist Tour Guide to the two Temples of Abu Simbel, the first of which is the magnificent Ramses 2nd Temple.
The temple was transferred from its original location during the construction of the High Dam due to rising water levels, and it is famous for its four huge sculptures of King Ramses guarding his own temple. The next stop is the Queen Nefertary Temple, which contains six standing statues of the Queen and her husband, King Ramses.
Every year on the 22nd of February and the 22nd of October, we commemorate a historic event when the Sun beams enter the temple's gateway and travel over 55 metres to illumine King Ramses' face. This occurs on both his birthday and the day he became Egyptian ruler.
Then, take a trip to Aswan for lunch and to see your Nile Cruise ship cruising down the Nile River.
After a night visit to the Crocodile God's Temple in KomOmbo, return to the Nile Cruise for dinner and overnight.
Nile Cruise Sailing
Edfu Temple visit
Firstly, Tulip Nile Cruise arrives in Edfu City today; have a good breakfast on board before going on a tour of the Edfu Temple of the Falcon God Horus; the tour will be by horse carriage, which has long been a popular mode of transportation to the temple; you will learn about the story of good triumphing over evil in this temple; Then, as your floating hotel sails past Esna lock on its way to Luxor, take in the spectacular surroundings while reclining on the top-deck of your Nile Cruise Ship appreciating the incredible vista of the Greco-Roman ruins.
After arriving in Luxor, have supper on board your Nile Cruise, followed by a night tour of the Luxor Temple, which is located near the Nile's coast, and free time to explore Luxor's city and gorgeous boulevard.
Return to The Cruise for the night.
Nile Cruise Check out
Luxor full day tour
Before meeting our private driver in Luxor to begin a full-day tour of the West and East Banks, enjoy breakfast on board Tulip Nile Cruise.
Begin your excursion on the West Bank, where you'll be taken to The Valley of Kings, which has 63 royal burials dug into the mountain and hidden from robbers who robed Pyramids years before The Valley of Kings. Our Egyptologist tour guide will recommend the three most stunning and colourful tombs in the valley.
A fascinating visit to the Temple of the Female Pharaoh Hatshepsut, which was only used once for her death rites, is still required in the West Bank.
Then, make a photo stop at Memnoon Colossi, Amenhotep III's Giant Statues, on your way back to the east bank.
After a lunch break on Luxor's East Bank, we'll take you on a tour to Karnak Temple, the Temple of Amun Ra, and Egypt's supreme deity during the New Kingdom (1570–1070 BC).
The Bazar and Open Market in Luxor can be explored by foot.
From the Luxor Train Station, board the Cairo Night Train.
Onboard dinner and an overnight stay
MS Tulip Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Tulip Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Tulip Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $840$870 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.