Tower Prestige Nile Cruise From Luxor 5 Days
Egypt is without a doubt one of the world’s most fascinating countries. Set sail from Luxor on the magnificent Nile Trip Trip for a thrilling Nile cruise across Egypt. Every stay onboard Tower Prestige Nile Cruise is an amazing experience thanks to the magnificent cabins, wonderful cuisine, and, most importantly, world-class facilities.
Travel to Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and eventually Aswan. Visit some of Egypt’s most famous historical sites along the journey. Among these are Horus’ temple and two temples dedicated to the gods Sobek and Haeroris.
In Aswan, see the High Dam and the magnificent Temple of Philae. You’re all ready for a five-day journey across gorgeous scenery! contact us to book Tower Prestige Nile cruise 5 days from Luxor today.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Star Deluxe|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 person|
|Style:||Educational - Enjoyment - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Tower Prestige Nile Cruise ,|
Thursday - Check in
Luxor's Eastern Side
At the Luxor airport or railway station, one of our tour pros will greet you. The Tower Prestige Nile Cruise is a hotel on the water. It's time to board our brand new air-conditioned van for your next adventure.
Lunch is given onboard the boat after check-in. Following that, you'll have a sightseeing trip of one of Egypt's most well-known tourist destinations.
The iconic Karnak Temple complex on Luxor's East Bank is on today's schedule. Following that, the magnificent Luxor Temple, another notable historical relic, will be viewed.
Return in time for a delicious dinner on the Nile Cruise. You have complete control over the rest of the evening. Luxor is an excellent place to spend your first night.
Friday - Luxor city tour
Luxor's West Bank
Begin your day with a sumptuous breakfast in the Tower Prestige Nile Cruise's spectacular dining room. Then go on a tour of the West Bank. Two of Egypt's most well-known ancient landmarks are the Valley of Kings and Deir el-terraced Bahri's rock Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
On your way back to the Nile cruise, stop for lunch at Esna. Continue along the Nile to Edfu via Esna.
While travelling and observing the sea, enjoy a cup of tea. Dinner will be provided on board in Edfu before another night on the Nile.
Saturday - sailing Nile cruise
Edfu and Kom Ombo sailing
Before embarking on yet another spectacular expedition, have another delicious breakfast on the lake. Today we'll visit the Edfu Temple of Horus. Almost every tourist cruise schedule includes a stop here.
Return to Kom Ombo to see the famous Kom Ombo Temple once more. This temple was dedicated to the gods Sobek and Haeroris.
Aswan eagerly awaits your arrival! You'll also have another tasty lunch and a good night's sleep. Enjoy the Nile's peaceful waters.
Finally, spend the night on Tower Prestige Nile cruise ship in Aswan, Egypt, where you'll be treated to a Galabia celebration and a delectable brunch. A free walking tour of Aswan's streets and the spicy open-air market, which will fascinate you with its unique ambiance, is available. Dinner will be served on your cruise.
Sunday - Aswan
Aswan City tour
On Day 4, your day Tower Prestige Nile cruise begins after a full-board breakfast.
On your journey back to the ship, you'll pass through the Aswan High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk. We returned to the boat in time for another delicious aboard lunch after viewing these two historical places.
After that, you have the rest of the day to do whatever you want. Relax on the expansive sundeck, cool down in the expansive pool, or indulge in a spa treatment. Relax in your cabin or on the large sun porch in the same spirit.
Finally, onboard, savour a delectable Dinner and afternoon tea. To sum up, have a fantastic final Nile cruising evening. Your cruise ship has arrived in this charming town.
Monday - Check out
After disembarking, transfer to the airport or railway station
On the Tower Prestige Nile Cruise, a delicious breakfast will be served. The checkout procedure is now finished.
Our agent will bring you to Aswan train station or Aswan airport for a domestic flight. You can fly all around the world from Aswan International Airport, and we'd be happy to assist you in planning your trip.
MS Tower Prestige Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Packages Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
MS Tower Prestige Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Packages Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $655$720 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.