MS Tosca Nile Cruise has a fantastic itinerary: 5 days/4 nights.
Taking your head out of the sand can teach you about pharaohs, monarchs, and other historical individuals. The Tosca Nile Cruise Itinerary is a fantastic spot to start your adventure. A 5-day Tosca Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan is included in the Tosca Nile Trip. Egypt’s panoramas are stunning, and the majesty is overwhelming. As a result, you’ll have an unforgettable encounter.
In the Valley of Kings, an ancient royal necropolis on Luxor’s West Bank, walk past stunning structures. These temples have been standing for thousands of years. Consider how an ancient culture shaped the modern world. First and foremost, enjoy Tosca Nile cruise.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Tosca Nile Cruise ,|
Monday - Check-in
Sightseeing’s in Luxor and Nile Cruise
Firstly, arrive at Luxor Train Station to meet our Egyptologist Tour Guide, who will accompany you and our driver on a day tour of Luxor on the Nile's West Bank before checking into your 5-star Tosca Nile Cruise.
The Valley of Kings is the starting point for today's trip, where you'll see some of the most ornately decorated royal tombs from the 15th century BC. Three royal tombs are included in a Kings Valley ticket, with an additional ticket for King Tut considered "optional."
Then, see the funerary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut on the other side of the Kings Valley for a fascinating glimpse at Egypt's first lady.
To get to King Amenhotep's tomb, drive past Ramessuem Temple and Noble Tombs. The 3rd Temple is home to the gigantic Memnon Colossi.
After that, lunch on board with the help of our tour guide kicks off our four-night full-board vacation on a five-star ship.
Finally, you will have free time this afternoon in Luxor city to freshen up before joining our guide on a tour of the Great City of Luxor.
Before supper, return to Tosca Nile Cruise for a meal, evening entertainment, and overnight lodgings.
Tuesday- Nile Cruise Sailing
East Bank of Luxor Tour from Nile Cruise
Firstly, enjoy breakfast on board today before boarding Tosca Nile Cruise and meeting our guide for a tour to Karnak Temple. On your way back to the cruise ship, stop at Luxor Temple, Egypt's largest and the home of God Raa, Egypt's main God. Goddess Mut's place of residence.
Then, begin Tosca Nile river cruise on board your floating hotel and unwind on the Cruise Topdeck, which overlooks the pool, for a relaxing and peaceful journey.
Finally, your Nile Cruise will arrive in time for you to cross the river, eat supper, and spend the night on board.
Wednesday - Edfu and Kom Ombo visits
Full Day Nile Cruise Sailing
Firstly, on Tosca Nile Cruise, breakfast will be served. When you arrive in Edfu, take a horse carriage trip to the Falcon Temple of God Horus.
Then, take advantage of your free time on board and the beautiful view of Egyptians on the Nile Banks as Tosca cruise continues to sail the green Nile River.
Later, you'll make a quick visit to KomOmbo Temple, which is located on the Nile's shore and was the home of Sobek The Crocodile God, after sunset.
Finally, arrive at Aswan and spend the night there after dinner on board and a costume party for the traditional Egyptian long garment "Galabiya."
Thursday - Day Trip to Abu Simbel from Nile Cruise
Abu Simbel Temples
Abou Simbel Temple is Egypt's second most famous landmark, behind the Great Pyramids. Our Egyptologist tour guide and automobile will meet you at Tosca Nile Cruise with a breakfast box and drive you to Abou Simbel city in 2/3 hours.
Then, arrive in Abou Simbel for a two-hour tour that begins with King Ramses II's Great Temple, which includes four massive Colossi of Ramses seated on his throne. Examine the painted walls and corridors of the sanctuary, where the King sits amid the Egyptian Gods. Consider how the Sun Rays bathe the King's face twice a year, on his birthday and coronation day.
The Beauty and Love Temple of Queen Nefertary is encircled by six standing statues of the monarch and his wife.
After that, return to Aswan for a Nile lunch cruise.
Afternoon free to unwind and recharge before a strolling tour of Aswan's open-air marketplaces in the evening.
Finally, at night, return to the boat for food and Nubian entertainment.
Friday - Check out
Aswan city Tour and Check out
Firstly, breakfast and check-out, meet our Egyptologist for a sightseeing tour of Aswan city, beginning at the Philae Temple for Goddess Isis of Love. From there, our Egyptologist will escort you to The Temple on Agilika Island, where you will board a motor boat and learn about the story of love and fidelity between the two famous lovers of Ancient Egypt, Isis and Osiris.
Then, return to Aswan by Nubian Nile taxi, then join our guide for a journey to the High Dam and Lake Nasser. Visit the Dam to learn about the construction of Egypt's most ambitious enterprise of the twentieth century.
After that, at the Aswan Granite Quarry and the Unfinished Obelisk, see how ancient Egyptians carved and moved this gigantic piece of stone to later set it within one of their temples; the Obelisk weighs over 1200 tonnes and was cut from a single block of red granite.
Finally, spend some time at Aswan before returning to Cairo on the Night Sleeper Train, which includes dinner and an overnight stay on board.
M/S Tosca Nile Cruise package includes
- Greeting and assist at Aswan Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- Twice Transportations Via modern private A/C vehicle from/to Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- All transfers by a private modern A/C vehicle to all sites are named in the above itinerary.
- All tickets for all sites and admission fees are named in the itinerary.
- A private well-English-spoken Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all the sites in the above itinerary.
- Full-board accommodation for 4 nights / 5 Days in 5- Tosca Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, and 4 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
M/S Tosca Nile Cruise Package excludes
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight airfare.
- Any optional tours do not include in the above itinerary
- Personal needs, Internet, phone charges, extra meals, etcetera, Internet.
- Gratuities and Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1315$1447 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.