Jasmine Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Luxor
Jasmine Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Luxor is a relaxing sailing tour in the heart of the sparkling waters of the Nile until we reach the luster of the majestic temples that adorn the land of civilization.
- Day 1
Embarking In Luxor
Saturday; Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple
Enjoy our well-organized pickup service coordinated to your arrival time at Luxor airport/ Luxor train station. Your private vehicle waits for you with a friendly captain to transfer you with the accompany of your representative to the Luxury Jasmine Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
Then, your representative completes your check-in procedures. Have a relaxing time on this deluxe board of your Dahabiya, and enjoy your lunch meal.
Next, your private Egyptologist takes you via a private modern air-conditioned vehicle to the east bank of Luxor. From the largest temple in ancient Egypt, Karnak Temple, start your day tour. Then to this must-see landmark in Luxor, Luxor Temple, to walk amid the kings' secrets.
Your night and dinner meal is at the magic of the west bank of Luxor, the afterlife world for the pharaohs.
Overnight At Luxor- Your Day Includes Lunch & Dinner Meals
- Day 2
West Luxor Day Tour
Sunday; Valley of the Kings- Hatshepsut Temple – Colossi of Memnon & Sailing to Esna
Have a unique breakfast onboard your luxury Dahabiya; Jasmine Nile Cruise. The fresh breezes come from the Nile to start your splendor day. Your Egyptologist takes you to the wonder of the west bank of Luxor, Luxor Necropolis. Amid secret roads for the pharaohs, you arrive at the sparkle of the Valley of the Kings.
Then, from the amazement of these royal tombs, you meet a majestic temple carved in the heart of a mountain magically; the ancient Egyptians built it to narrate about this lady that ruled ancient Egypt powerfully. It is the Temple of Hatshepsut. After that, the Colossi of Memnon appears amazingly and magnifically.
Afterward, your Egyptologist returns you to your Nile Cruise for a lovely lunch. And the breathtaking experience of sailing to Esna Lock begins during tea time on the sundeck.
Relish the amazing view of the sunset with the sailing. Your dinner with the accompany of the relaxing sailing.
Overnight beside an Island Near Esna Lock- Your Day Includes Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner Meals
- Day 3
Sailing To Edfu
Monday; Edfu Temple Visit
Your day starts with breakfast that you can not forget its magic any day to come while crossing Esna Lock. Next, your lunch meal comes with sailing to Edfu. Then, your Egyptologist escorts you to a fun experience, riding a horse carriage.
Visit this well-preserved temple, Edfu Temple, and then return to your Dahabiya.
Then, relaxingly your Dahabiya sails to the beautiful nature of Ramady Island for dinner and spend nice overnight.
Overnight on Ramady Island Near Esna Lock- Your Day Includes Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner Meals
- Day 4
Sailing To Aswan
Tuesday; El-Sheik Fadl Island Day Tour
Lavish your breakfast meal while sailing to Aswan. Have a lunch meal and enjoy the relaxing sailing till arriving at the unique atmosphere and the magical nature of El Sheikh Fadl Island.
Have your tea time and dinner amid this charming spot near Aswan. Then, after dinner, the sailing continues to Aswan.
Overnight Near Aswan- Your Day Includes Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner Meals
- Day 5
Aswan Sightseeing Day Tour
Wednesday; Philae Temple and the High Dam
In your early morning, you arrive at Aswan. First of all, enjoy your lavish breakfast on the Dahabiya. Then, your Egyptologist accompanies you to Philae Island, where you take a water taxi with the Nubians to visit this majestic unique temple, Philae Temple, the jewel of the temples.
After that, your Egyptologist takes you to one of the greatest dams globally; Aswan High Dam.
Disembarkation in Aswan- Your Day Includes Breakfast Meal
The itinerary package includes:
- Meet and assist at Luxor train station/ Luxor airport.
- Transfer from Luxor train station/ Luxor airport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Five days/ 4 nights full-board accommodation at the luxury Dahabiya Nile Cruise; Jasmine (with four breakfast, four lunch & four dinner meals).
- Fluent-English spoken Egyptologist escorts you to all the sites and landmarks mentioned in the itinerary.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle arrives for you to all sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transfer to & departure assistance at Aswan Airport/ train station.
- All taxes, and service charges.
The itinerary package excludes:
- Entry Visa.
- Entrance fees & tickets to all the sites named in the above itinerary.
- Flight/Domestic flights & train station tickets.
- Tipping & Personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1292$1421 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.