Jasmine Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Luxor
Jasmine Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Luxor is a relaxing sailing tour in the heart of the sparkling waters of the Nile until we reach the luster of the majestic temples that adorn the land of civilization.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Travel Deals 2021/2022|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Style:||comfort - enjoyment|
Embarking In Luxor
Saturday; Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple
Enjoy our well-organized pickup service coordinated to your arrival time at Luxor airport/ Luxor train station. Your private vehicle waits for you with a friendly captain to transfer you with the accompany of your representative to the Luxury Jasmine Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
Then, your representative completes your check-in procedures. Have a relaxing time on this deluxe board of your Dahabiya, and enjoy your lunch meal.
Next, your private Egyptologist takes you via a private modern air-conditioned vehicle to the east bank of Luxor. From the largest temple in ancient Egypt, Karnak Temple, start your day tour. Then to this must-see landmark in Luxor, Luxor Temple, to walk amid the kings' secrets.
Your night and dinner meal is at the magic of the west bank of Luxor, the afterlife world for the pharaohs.
Overnight At Luxor- Your Day Includes Lunch & Dinner Meals
West Luxor Day Tour
Sunday; Valley of the Kings- Hatshepsut Temple – Colossi of Memnon & Sailing to Esna
Have a unique breakfast onboard your luxury Dahabiya; Jasmine Nile Cruise. The fresh breezes come from the Nile to start your splendor day. Your Egyptologist takes you to the wonder of the west bank of Luxor, Luxor Necropolis. Amid secret roads for the pharaohs, you arrive at the sparkle of the Valley of the Kings.
Then, from the amazement of these royal tombs, you meet a majestic temple carved in the heart of a mountain magically; the ancient Egyptians built it to narrate about this lady that ruled ancient Egypt powerfully. It is the Temple of Hatshepsut. After that, the Colossi of Memnon appears amazingly and magnifically.
Afterward, your Egyptologist returns you to your Nile Cruise for a lovely lunch. And the breathtaking experience of sailing to Esna Lock begins during tea time on the sundeck.
Relish the amazing view of the sunset with the sailing. Your dinner with the accompany of the relaxing sailing.
Overnight beside an Island Near Esna Lock- Your Day Includes Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner Meals
Sailing To Edfu
Monday; Edfu Temple Visit
Your day starts with breakfast that you can not forget its magic any day to come while crossing Esna Lock. Next, your lunch meal comes with sailing to Edfu. Then, your Egyptologist escorts you to a fun experience, riding a horse carriage.
Visit this well-preserved temple, Edfu Temple, and then return to your Dahabiya.
Then, relaxingly your Dahabiya sails to the beautiful nature of Ramady Island for dinner and spend nice overnight.
Overnight on Ramady Island Near Esna Lock- Your Day Includes Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner Meals
Sailing To Aswan
Tuesday; El-Sheik Fadl Island Day Tour
Lavish your breakfast meal while sailing to Aswan. Have a lunch meal and enjoy the relaxing sailing till arriving at the unique atmosphere and the magical nature of El Sheikh Fadl Island.
Have your tea time and dinner amid this charming spot near Aswan. Then, after dinner, the sailing continues to Aswan.
Overnight Near Aswan- Your Day Includes Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner Meals
Aswan Sightseeing Day Tour
Wednesday; Philae Temple and the High Dam
In your early morning, you arrive at Aswan. First of all, enjoy your lavish breakfast on the Dahabiya. Then, your Egyptologist accompanies you to Philae Island, where you take a water taxi with the Nubians to visit this majestic unique temple, Philae Temple, the jewel of the temples.
After that, your Egyptologist takes you to one of the greatest dams globally; Aswan High Dam.
Disembarkation in Aswan- Your Day Includes Breakfast Meal
- Meet and assist at Luxor train station/ Luxor airport.
- Transfer from Luxor train station/ Luxor airport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Five days/ 4 nights full-board accommodation at the luxury Dahabiya Nile Cruise; Jasmine (with four breakfast, four lunch & four dinner meals).
- Fluent-English spoken Egyptologist escorts you to all the sites and landmarks mentioned in the itinerary.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle arrives you to all sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees & tickets to all the sites named in the above itinerary.
- Transfer to & departure assistance at Aswan airport/ train station.
- All taxes, and service charges.
- Entry Visa.
- Flight/Domestic flights & train station tickets.
- Tipping & Personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1450$1580 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.