All Inclusive Egypt Vacation Package is a well-arranged journey to take you in 6 days into the timeless majesty of ancient Egypt. You will wander through the old pharaonic kingdom in Giza Pyramids to the capital of the new kingdom, Theba, Luxor now. From the legs of the mighty Sphinx to tiles that carry vibrant, rich decoration to walk while the light lanterns bright in your eyes with a unique mix of brilliant handicraft, oriental incense overlaps with oriental music in El-Moez Street.
Also, our All Inclusive Egypt Vacation Package arrives you to the pharaonic gods that bless your path amid the historical mysteries to Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, and Philae Temple.
So, with this All Inclusive Egypt Vacation Package your six days holiday will be enough time to wander through quintessential archaeological treasures and magnificent pharaonic attractions. There, each spot in it teeming with historical events. To stand while thousands of years will be running in front of your eyes, spending a lifetime holiday.
Hence, the vacation in the cradle of civilization is unique and this All Inclusive Egypt Vacation Package is most extraordinary.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Travel Deals 2021/2022|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
|Style:||Luxury - Comfort - Culture|
Arrival at Cairo Airport – Egyptian Museum Visit
Firstly; Enjoy landing on the cradle of Civilization which where you will enjoy your All Inclusive Egypt Vacation tours itinerary. Next, Relax and be welcomed with our organized pick-up service. Our coordinator is on your flight arrival time, waving with a badge bearing (Egypt United Tours) to easily meet. Assistance at all the airport formalities & luggage carriage.
A comfortable seat in a modern a/c private vehicle driven by a friendly captain is waiting for you at the airport to transfer you to your 1st station in the land of the pharaohs.
At first, You need to get to know more about the pharaohs, their daily life, and their secrets and facts before taking the journey amid the majestic ancient Egyptian landmarks. So, the Egyptian museum will be perfect to start from.
It is one place teeming with artifacts to uncover ancient Egyptian civilization from 2700 BCE to 300 CE. With the accompany of your private Egyptologist, wander through the wonders of the Egyptian Museum in 2 hours tour.
Next, be escorted via the private vehicle to take a ride amid the Cairo Streets till arriving at the Cairo hotel. After check-in, spend your evening resting in your lovely room.
Your day includes lunch & dinner meals.
Giza Pyramids – El Moez Street – Sleeper Train to Luxor
Visit pyramids of Giza and El Moez Street
Far away from the current life, go amid the history to the old kingdom, the golden age of building the pyramids. So, you will transfer to Giza Pyramids Plateau today.
Firstly, relish a tasty breakfast at the hotel. Then, start your day with the accompany of your Egyptologist to go beyond the years in front of Cheops Pyramid, Chephren Pyramid, Pyramid of Menkaure.
Mysteries and facts make you keen on completing your way in Giza Pyramids Plateau to meet this pharaonic guard that stands powerfully as a lion and smartly as a human; it is the great Statue of Sphinx.
Then, You uncover that Giza Pyramids are not just three, but you meet other six small pyramids dedicated to the queens; you have the chance to enter one of them.
After that, where King Chephren mummified, you can go around, and be a witness to his majestic funeral in the Valley Temple. Afterward, Take incredible photos with majestic history at Panorama Pyramids.
Next, At 01.00 Pm, have your lunch meal to taste how delicious the Egyptian food is at a Pyramids' view Restaurant.
Then, proceed to the Fatimid era, seeing vibrant architecture with dazzling rich decorations at Al-Moez Street, and this Mamluk market with its historical tiles that had witnessed hundreds of years of Egypt's history; Khan El-Khalili. Let it carries your steps now.
Finally; on the First Class Night Sleeper Train board, take your comfortable seat at 07.00 pm, to travel to Luxor. Relish your supper and a relaxing overnight at this lovely train experience.
Dinner on board and overnight traveling to Luxor in order to enjoy the rest of your All Inclusive Egypt Vacation tours itinerary
West Luxor & Luxor Temple Day Tour
First of all, On Thebes station, Luxor now, the capital of Ancient Egypt your train arrives to take your breakfast onboard and be escorted by your Egyptologist to the afterlife world for the pharaohs, the west side of the Nile. Assistance at your luggage loading to a modern a/c private vehicle to take a pharaonic secret road, arriving at the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens.
Then, to this magnificent temple that carved into a mountain in a genius way, it is the temple of Hatshepsut.
Next, to these giants that are representing Amenhotep III on the throne, Colossi of Memnon. On this magical land where the pharaohs would-be gods as per their beliefs, take your lunch break at 01.00 Pm.
Afterward, The must-see landmark in Luxor is your next station; it is Karnak Temple.
Finally; Overnight at Luxor hotel after check-in. Enjoy your leisure.
Dinner at hotel and overnight in Luxor.
Travel To Edfu, Kom Ombo & Aswan
Trip to Falcon and Crocodile Gods' Temples
Firstly have your breakfast at the hotel, then meet your Egyptologist tour guide and driver to start your trip to Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
On a comfortable modern A/C vehicle, smoothly take a ride to the Edfu temple of Falcon God Horus, the second largest temple in Egypt after Karnak Temple.
Then, to the house of the pharaonic god Sobek; Kom Omo Temple. The unique atmosphere of Aswan greets you to go deep into its charming nature and culture.
On your road, you enjoy a lunch break, and also your night included a dinner meal. Finally; Overnight at a Aswan hotel.
Aswan Sightseeing Day Tour
Aswan City Tour
First of all, Your lovely breakfast is ready at the hotel at 08.00 am. Your tour guide is waiting for you at the hotel lobby for Aswan's top attractions, starting from the High Dam & Nasser Lake, the 2nd largest lake globally.
Then, transfer to Philae port, where you meet the Nubians to take a Water Taxi to Isis Island; Surprisingly, Philae Temple appears while you are in the heart of the Nile. To come close and wander through spectacular nature that embraces great history.
After that, Your final destination in Aswan is the Unfinished Obelisk.
Your lunch break is amid Aswan Nature and atmosphere. Then, take a free tour to wander Aswan streets.
Next, transfer to Cairo via the sleeper train. Overnight & dinner meal at the train board.
Departure to Home
Final Departure from Cairo
After the unforgettable time you spend in Egypt, the land of the pharaohs; Be ready to transfer to Cairo Airport via air-conditioned vehicle for departure. Your coordinator also assists you with all the airport procedures for a smooth departure.
- Pick up services, meet, and assist at Cairo airport upon arrival.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- 1-night hotel accommodation in Cairo (half board)
- 1-night hotel accommodation in Luxor (half board)
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Aswan (Bed & Breakfast)
- Two nights First-class sleeper train transfer from (Cairo / Luxor) (Aswan/ Cairo). (with meals)
- 2 days tour sightseeing in Cairo
- 3-day tours - sightseeing in Aswan, and Luxor
- An expert tour guide accompanies you throughout the entire tour (Private professional Egyptologist).
- Private vehicle with air conditioning throughout your entire 6 Days All Inclusive Egypt Vacation Package
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in our itinerary
- 5 Breakfast meals, 6 Lunch meals, and 5 dinner meals.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Soft drinks in the vehicle during tours.
- Taxes and Services Charges.
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1190$1360 / Person
"6 Days All Inclusive Egypt Vacation Cairo, Luxor & Aswan" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.