Explore The Best 4 Days MS Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Aswan
4 Days MS Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise means visiting the shiny pharaonic quintessential archaeological treasures as a king!
MS Amoura is like a private luxury ship that sails with you the same as the kings used to sail in the heart of the Nile River. On the deluxe board of this luxury ship, you will be amid a unique view of nature. You are sailing in the heart of the Nile River, and the farms cover the banks in refreshing green, and the desert looks amazing with its majestic mountains. It is the magic of nature with unique, refreshing breezes that come to refresh your soul. Then, stunningly, the majestic pharaonic temples and the glory history appear as shiny treasures in the heart of the Nile.
Enjoy comfortable accommodation in this luxurious river yacht that includes 6 elegantly furnished cabins. While you are in your cabin, you can relish in privacy the relaxing sailing amid this splendor nature with a panoramic window. With a lovely sundeck, enjoy the scenes and the fresh weather. 4 Days MS Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise sails with you from Aswan to Esna, visiting Top Egypt attractions from Aswan to Luxor, crossing through Kom Ombo and Edfu.
4 Days MS Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise is a lifetime experience, navigating the Nile Nile over this exclusive yacht to explore a unique side of charm mixed with the glory of history on the land of Pharaohs.
Explore this 4 Days MS Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise itinerary.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Star Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Style:||Luxury Cultural and Educational|
Arrival at Aswan – Sailing to Kom Ombo
On Friday: Aswan Highlights Day Tour & Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise Check-In
Enjoy our well-organized professional pickup service upon your arrival at Aswan train station/ Aswan airport (as per your choice). You can meet your tour manager from Egypt United Tours once you arrive at the airport or the train station. This tour manager finalizes all the needed formalities to comfortably escort you to a private A/C vehicle driven by an expert, friendly captain.
You just take your relaxed seat in the vehicle; your luggage is carried on it. With the accompany of your private Egyptologist tour guide, you start your amazing tour in the lovely atmosphere of Aswan amid its magical nature.
At first, you visit this miracle of the twentieth century and one of the largest dams in the world: the High Dam. There, you can enjoy seeing the largest artificial lake globally; Nasser Lake.
Next, a holy sailing tour waits for you in Philae port, where you take a water taxi to navigate on the same way of god Osiris to the home of Goddess Isis. These banks that you see were where the pharaohs, kings, and the nobles had stood to witness this sacred sailing of Osiris. Magically, Philae Temple appears in the heart of the Nile. Have a great tour inside this majestic temple with secrets from the three civilizations of ancient Egypt.
After that, via your private vehicle, your Egyptologist escorts you to your Luxury Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise. Your tour manager finalizes your check-in procedures. Relax and lavish your delicious lunch on this deluxe board with the accompany of the magic of the Nile.
Then, be ready for the charming sail to Komombo. Enjoy the lovely view of the sunset.
Finally, have a tasty dinner on your Luxury Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise board at Kom Ombo shore. Enjoy a relaxing overnight in Kom Ombo.
Your day includes Lunch & Dinner meals
Kom Ombo Temple Visit
On Saturday: Home of Sobek (Kom Ombo Temple & the Temple of Gebel el Silsila Day Tour
First of all, begin your day with the fresh breezes of the Nile with a lovely breakfast on your Luxury Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise board. Then, your Egyptologist accompanies you to this majesty of the house of Sobek, The Temple Of Kom Ombo. One of the most important pharaonic landmarks, where you live with the ancient Egyptians, how they were healing the wounded in this pharaonic hospital with surgical tools.
Then, your next tour is amid an area of pharaonic quarries and a workshop for building artifacts, from which the pharaohs brought the stones used for the Pharaonic temples. You can witness there the effects of striking the ancient pharaonic chisels. It is the Temple of Gebel el Silsila where you find the amazing Speos of Hormheb.
Next, with the beautiful lights coming from the illuminated temple of Horemheb, you relish your dinner on our cruise board with relaxing music. If possible (depends on weather), you take your dinner on this pharaonic land, the temple of Horemheb ground.
Your day includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner meals
Edfu Temple Day Tour
On Sunday: Edfu Temple – Sailing To Esna Lock
A charming experience waits for you with the accompany of your private Egyptologist. Firstly, enjoy your luscious breakfast on your deluxe Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise board.
Then, be ready for riding a horse carriage ride experience to visit the second largest temple in ancient Egypt. It is Edfu Temple, where you feel as if the pharaohs had just raised their hands out of its architecture and vibrant inscriptions. You pass through the spot where god Hours killed the god of evil, Set. Great events you witness in this most well-preserved temple in ancient Egypt.
After that, relish a free tour amid the stunning bazaars of Edfu city.
Next, return back to your Dahabiya Nile Cruise for a relaxing sailing amid the splendor nature of an island, disembarking on this island for a tasty dinner amidst this magical landscape. The dinner may be served on the edge of the Nile on this Island land (according to the weather). Or on the Sundeck of your cruise with a magical view of this island.
Afterward, spend a fun night in an EGYPTIAN EVENING PARTY, GLABEYAH PARTY, with Egyptian Music. At this night, the amazing minutes you live when crossing Esna Lock, be ready for this lifetime experience.
Finally, spend a resting Overnight at Esna Lock.
Your day includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner meals
Luxor Top Attractions Day Tour
On Monday: Valley of the Kings- Temple of Hatshepsut- Colossi of Memnon- Karnak Temple
Firstly, relish your breakfast on the cruise board, and then your Egyptologist finalizes all the check-out procedures. Next, your Egyptologist takes you via the private vehicle to must-seen sightseeing in Luxor, starting from the Necropolis of Thebes. It is the afterlife world of the pharaohs, transferring where the kings were located amid their shiny valuable treasure and majestic inscriptions in the Valley of the Kings.
Then, you cross through a temple carved powerfully in the heart of the mountain. It narrates the genius of the pharaohs and the strength of this lady that ruled the pharaohs forcefully; The Temple of Hatshepsut. On your road to the east bank of Luxor, you meet those giant pharaonic guards that stand magically, the Colossi of Memnon.
Next, on the complete record of the pharaonic religion and the largest temple in ancient Egypt, end your day tour. It is Karnak Temple.
Finally, you are accompanied to Luxor train station / Luxor airport (according to your choice) to finalize your needed formalities for final departure.
Your day includes a breakfast meal.
the itinerary package inclusions
- Professional pickup service coordinated to your arrival time at the Luxor train station / Luxor airport.
- 2 Transfers via private modern A/C vehicle from/to the Luxor train station / Luxor airport.
- Assistance at Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise check-in/ check-out.
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned luxury vehicle to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary.
- 3 nights / 4 days full-board accommodation on board 5-star Dahabiya.
- 3 Breakfast meals – 3 Lunch meals- 3 Dinner meals.
- Private Fluent-English spoken Egyptologist accompanies you to all the landmarks and all sites mentioned in the above itinerary.
- All tickets and Entrance fees to all the sites and attractions are named in the above itinerary.
- Professional drop-off service coordinated to your departure time at the Luxor train station / Luxor airport.
- All service charges and taxes.
the itinerary package exclusions
- Any extra sites or activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal needs like phone calls.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1150$1275 / Person
“Top-Rated 4 Days MS Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Aswan” Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.