Top-Rated 4 Days All Inclusive Taba Holiday Package & St. Catherine Monastery Visit
Taba holiday takes you on an amazing lifetime adventure in which the beauty, magic, and sanctity of nature mix at every meter. World of wonders underwater to enchanting Bedouin nature with a spectacular view of charming mountains. Then to a holy journey to where you are stand amid colorful mountain peaks with colors from nature, climbing to Mount Moses & St. Catherine Monastery.
It will be just four days, but this Taba holiday enables you to do the impossible in this short period. Also, this Taba holiday will enjoy you with all-inclusive accommodation at a lovely resort. Live the adventure and enjoy the spectacular nature in this Taba holiday.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Travel Deals 2021/2022|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Taba|
|Available for Handicap:||No|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
Taba Border Arrival
Arrival Day at Taba Border
Welcome to Egypt via this charming natural spot. On your arrival time at Taba Border, you can find our representative is waiting for you, holding a sign bearing the “Egypt United Tours” slogan to provide you with our professional pick-up service. This service includes finalizing all the border formalities to enter Egypt smoothly.
Then, via a private air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly Captain, take a comfortable ride to your lovely all-inclusive accommodation at a resort in Taba.
Next, your private representative completes all the procedures of the resort check-in. After that, enjoy your wonderful day at Taba. Then, enjoy a swimming pool complex at your resort with soft all-inclusive service. Also, you can relish optional sea activities.
Free Day at Taba Sea
leisure Day at the Red Sea
With the accompany of the enchanting Red Sea, enjoy an unforgettable time relaxing on the beach on the soft golden sand. Also, amid the underwater world of wonders, spend time with the unique coral reefs teeming with fantastic sea creatures and countless extraordinary colorful fishes by diving, snorkeling, and riding a submarine.
Also, you can live the adventure of surfing and sandboarding. Any sea activities are available upon your desire. And enjoy soft all-inclusive service at Taba resort with (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and soft drinks).
Free Time & Travel To St. Catherine Monastery
Free Day At St. Catherine Monastery
At first, the fresh breezes of the red sea refresh you to start your day with a tasty breakfast at the Taba resort. Next, enjoy a free time on the sea until the time of the transferring to St. Catherine Monastery come.
Then, Via a comfortable seat at a private modern A/C vehicle, travel to St. Catherine Monastery. It takes around 3 hours. After that, with a breathtaking view of mountains, spend the rest of your day in this dazzling landscape with all-inclusive accommodation.
Notice; the next day requires you to sleep early this day.
Mount Moses & St. Catherine Monastery Climbing
The Last Day of Taba holiday All Inclusive
Early wakeup for relishing a tea or coffee at 01.00 am; the time of the calling. Then, at 02.00 am, the climbing time to Moses Mountain begins. Take the same way and touch with your feet Prophet Moses's footsteps till arriving at the top of the mountain at sunrise. A scene you will never see surrounds you. The mountain peaks are colored in different colors around you. The age of that sacred spot that had been blessed with the God Sound dates back to millions of years and prehistoric.
Afterward, climb down for another climbing adventure to St. Catherine Monastery. But firstly, have a break time for breakfast. St. Catherine Monastery opens its gates to visitors at 9:00 AM.
Then, Visit Enter St. Catherine Monastery, and see the Holy Burning Bush Tree, Transfiguration Church, Princess Helena Monastery, and the Monastery Museum and Library.
After visiting St. Catherine Monastery, back to Taba for departure to home, we assist all your departure formalities from the Taba border. There is another option upon your desire to facilitate your traveling to your home from Sharm El-Sheikh airport also.
Top-Rated 4 Days All Inclusive Taba Holiday Package includes:
- All Required permissions and procedures from authorities.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Meeting & Assistance on arrival and assist on departure at Taba Border.
- 2 Nights at resort accommodation in Taba (Full Board).
- 1 Night at Hotel accommodation in St. Catherine Monastery (Full Board).
- All Transfers in a private modern A/C vehicle during your entire Taba holiday.
- 3 Breakfast meals, 2 Lunch meals, and 3 dinner meals.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Soft drinks in the vehicle during tours.
- Taxes and Services Charges.
Top-Rated 4 Days All Inclusive Taba Holiday Package excludes:
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $780$995 / Person
"Top-Rated 4 Days All Inclusive Taba Holiday Package" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.