Explore The Best Top Cairo Tourist Attractions Day Tour In 2024
Top Cairo Tourist Attractions Day Tour takes you to the secrets of Giza Pyramids, a glorious plateau teeming with the charm of ancient Egypt to walk amid the mysteries of the history. Top Cairo Tourist Attractions Day Tour escorts you history depths until arriving at the spot where the ancient Egyptians had carried a limestone brick for the first time to build the first limestone structure in the history, Saqqara Pyramid.
Giza Pyramids Visit In This Top Cairo Tourist Attractions Day Tour
At first, your Egyptologist meets you at your hotel or at any meet point anywhere in Cairo; your pick up is at 08.00 am. After that, you take a comfortable seat with the accompany of your Egyptologist in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
Arrival at Giza Pyramids Plateau at 09.00 am. Top Cairo Tourist Attractions Day Tour starts from The Great Pyramid of Cheops. In front of the Greatest Pyramid, you can meet three small pyramids for the queens. (you have the chance to enter one of them, also you can enter the Great Pyramid but with extra fees).
Next, your Egyptologist takes you to visit Chephren & Mykerinos pyramids. At Mykerinos pyramid, you find three other small pyramids (you have the opportunity to visit one of them by extra ticket). Also, you visit the Mortuary Temple of Chephren.
Then, you are on a date with this gigantic legendary statue, the Great Statue of Sphinx. You can enjoy riding a camel to enjoy the glory of ancient Egypt. Finally, have fabulous images with the Giza Pyramids Plateau at Giza Pyramids Panorama.
Riding a Nile Felucca with Lunch on board
Then, your tour guide takes you for a lovely relaxing sailing tour on the Nile by a felucca (One hour). Enjoy the Cairo Nile tranquility and the charming view of the city. We serve you today a local lunch onboard your felucca.
Egyptian Museum Visit In This Top Cairo Tourist Attractions Day Tour
After that, your Egyptologist takes you via our private vehicle to the downtown of Cairo. Once you arrive at Tahrir Square you will notice the marvelous Obelisk in the middle of the square flanked by ram-headed sphinxes. Follow your Egyptologist tour guide to visit the Egyptian Museum.
Your Egyptologist starts at the Museum Garden, where you see the Lotus and Papyrus flowers to learn about those 2 holy plants in ancient times. After that, enjoy an escorted tour to the Museum from the Old, the Middle to the New Kingdom. Wonder around the treasures of King Tut, King Ramses II, Queen Hatshepsut, King Akhenaton, and many other famous artifacts.
Finally, your tour guide accompanies you to your hotel or to the meet point.
|Tour Ends :
|Trip Duration :
|1 Days / 0 Nights
|Tour Category :
|Egypt Day Tours and Excursions
|Trip Theme :
|Egypt Private Tours
|Cities to Visit :
|Cairo - Giza
|Tour Difficulty :
|Available for Handicap :
|Group Size :
|Nile Cruise :
- Day 1
At first our driver and Egyptologist meets you at your hotel or at any meet point anywhere in Cairo at morning, then arrives you to the Giza pyramids Then, your tour guide takes you for a lovely relaxing sailing tour on the Nile by a felucca including a local lunch onboard your felucca, After that, your Egyptologist takes you to the Egyptian museum , Finally, your tour guide accompanies you to your hotel or to the meet point.
the itinerary package includes
- Pickup service from your hotel/ any other meet point in Cairo (as per your choice).
- All transfers through this Top Cairo Tourist Attractions Day Tour by a private air-conditioned vehicle driven by an expert captain.
- Private Egyptologist accompanies you through this Top Cairo Tourist Attractions Day Tour.
- Entrance fees to all the named sightseeing.
- Bottled water.
- All Texas and charges services
the itinerary package excludes
- Personal Needs.
- Any Optional Tours/ Activity.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $325 $358 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons
Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.