Explore the best of Cairo places to visit
Top Cairo Places to Visit tour will escort you on the road where the majestic procession of the royal mummies was. To arrive at a shiny spot of the ancient Egyptian treasures and rare artifacts, inside, these royal mummies will be waiting for you for a magnificent meet. It is a meet with a great history in the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization one of the top attractions in Cairo now.
Actually, you arrive in a spot teeming with attractions and great landmarks; each step will get you into a great era of the glorious history of ancient Egypt. The Babylon Fortress will take you into its magic to be surrounded by the Hanging Church, walking on the same roads of the Holy Family to the St. Sergius and Bacchus Church. St. Sergius and Bacchus Church are where the Holy Family hidden in Egypt, far away from Roman oppression. The holy well that they were staying around is still there.
Then, a magical architectural masterpiece with Roman basilica style takes the historical church designs that will attract you while the David Star appears in the heart of this architecture to narrate the history of the Jewish in Egypt in this Ben Ezra Synagogue. After that, a historic minaret magically rises in this spot to take you to the first mosque in Africa and the first Islamic architecture in Egypt. It is the Mosque of Amr Ibn El-Ass.
Your Top Cairo Places to Visit tour is not over yet, but you will be complete amid the magic of the vibrant Islamic Architecture in El- Moez street to be amid the charm of the Fatimid and Mamluks eras
Top Cairo Attractions tour provides you with a private Egyptologist that is expert enough to narrate for you each historical event that had run in each tile of ancient Egypt. Also, a private r-conditioned vehicle driven by a professional, friendly captain will transfer you.
About The Itenrery of Top Cairo Places to Visit in Egypt Tour
At first, your Top Cairo Places to Visit in Egypt tour starts by meeting your private Egyptologist, and the vehicle takes you to the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization to be in the gateway of the museum at 09.00 am. The meet point is anywhere in Cairo city.
After that, your Egyptologist accompanies you to Babylon Fortress to visit the Hanging Church, the St. Sergius and Bacchus Church, and then to Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Next, relish a lovely Egyptian Lunch at a local restaurant.
Afterward, your Egyptologist escorts you to the magic of El-Moez street, the largest open-air Islamic museum.
Finally, at this point, the Top Cairo Places to Visit in Egypt tour is completed.
- Ticket and Entrance fees to all sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary of Top Cairo Places to Visit tour.
- Private Egyptologist takes you to all the named landmarks.
- The private modern air-conditioned vehicle arrives you at all the sites included in this itinerary.
- Lunch meal.
- All taxes and Services Charges.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $90$110 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.