A Day To Live Amid Top Cairo Attractions!
Top Cairo Attractions Day Tour takes you to the mystifications of the Giza pyramids complex with the accompany of your Egyptologist. The ancient Egyptian kings thought that they would be gods in the afterlife, so they built those majestic royal tombs. But a lot of secrets wait for you there; Giza Pyramids are not just tombs, especially the Pyramid of Khufu!
From the magic of the Giza Pyramids Plateau, Top Cairo Attractions Day Tour escorts you to the shiny treasures of ancient Egypt. Walk around each artifact takes you to an era of ancient Egypt to feel as if you are in a time machine in the Egyptian Museum.
The time of the vibrant decorations and vivid, colorful architecture with bright handcrafts and sparkling candles and lanterns. Your next step at this Top Cairo Attractions Day Tour will be at Khan El Khalili. Be ready to live a time in the heart of the Fatimid era.
The Itinerary of Your Top Cairo Attractions Day Tour?
The Meet point In Giza Pyramids Plateau
At 09.00 am, your Egyptologist waits for you in front of the Giza Pyramids gateway to enter the golden era of ancient Egypt. Via our private air-conditioned vehicle, your Egyptologist escorts you to The Great Pyramid of Cheops. You have the opportunity to enter the great pyramid with extra fees.
In front of the Cheops Pyramids, you can meet three small pyramids. They were dedicated to the queens (you have the chance to visit one of them from inside). Then, your Egyptologist takes you to the Pyramid of Chephren. Afterward, on the same road that the ancient Egyptians had walked magnificently at the solemn funeral of King Khafre, you arrive at The Mortuary Temple of Chephren.
After that, you move to the Mankeru Pyramid, where you find another three small pyramids. Also, you have the opportunity to enter one of those queens’ pyramids.
Then, you meet this legendary gigantic pharaonic guard, The Great Statue of Sphinx; great facts wait for you about this majestic statue.
Next, your Giza Pyramids tour ends in the Panorama pyramids; take unbelievable images of this great civilization.
After that, at 01.00 pm, relish a tasty Egyptian lunch at a restaurant with a view of the Pyramids.
Egyptian Museum Visit
Then, your Egyptologist takes you from Giza Pyramids via the private vehicle driven by a friendly captain to the Egyptian Museum. In the heart of Tahrir square, you meet this fantastic historical khedive building. From the entrance, you wander amid rare and unique artifacts through two floors teeming with the treasures of ancient Egypt history.
Khan El Khalili Bazaar
Next, you are escorted to Khan El Khalili Bazaar to visit these small adjoining shops that are full of copy antiques and shiny handicrafts. You can go shopping.
- Day day 1
Pyramids of Giza, Egyptian Museum, khan Khalili Tour
Day Tour to Pyramids of Giza, Egyptian Museum and Khan Khalili Tour
In the morning , your Egyptologist waits for you in front of the Giza Pyramids gateway to enter the golden era of ancient Egypt. Via our private air-conditioned vehicle, your Egyptologist escorts you to The Great Pyramid of Cheops; you have the opportunity to enter the great pyramid with extra fees. Then, your Egyptologist takes you to the Pyramid of Chephren. then you will be arrived to The Mortuary Temple of Chephren.After that, you move to the Mankeru Pyramid and then you meet the great statue of sphinx . Next, your Giza Pyramids tour ends in the Panorama pyramids
After that, in the afternoon, relish a tasty Egyptian lunch at a restaurant with a view of the Pyramids.
Then, your Egyptologist takes you from Giza Pyramids via the private vehicle driven by a friendly captain to the Egyptian Museum.
Next, you are escorted to Khan El Khalili Bazaar
Top Cairo Attractions Day Tour Includes:
- All the transfers through the itinerary of the Top Cairo Attractions Day Tour via A/C private vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist takes you to all these top sites that are mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all sightseeing in this Top Cairo Attractions Day Tour.
- A tasty Egyptian Lunch meal.
- All taxes and Services Charges.
Top Cairo Attractions Day Tour Excludes:
- Tipping & Personal needs.
- Any extras or options (meals-activity- sites).
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $90$110 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.