A Day To Live Amid Top Cairo Attractions!
Top Cairo Attractions Day Tour takes you to the mystifications of the Giza pyramids complex with the accompany of your Egyptologist. The ancient Egyptian kings thought that they would be gods in the afterlife, so they built those majestic royal tombs. But a lot of secrets wait for you there; Giza Pyramids are not just tombs, especially the Pyramid of Khufu!
From the magic of Giza Pyramids Plateau, Top Cairo Attractions Day Tour escorts you to the shiny treasures of ancient Egypt to walk around; each artifact takes you to an era of ancient Egypt to feel as if you are in a time machine in the Egyptian Museum.
The time of the vibrant decorations and vivid, colorful architecture with bright handcrafts and sparkling candles and lanterns; your next step at this Top Cairo Attractions Day Tour will be at Khan El Khalili. Be ready to live a time in the heart of the Fatimid era.
The Itinerary of Your Top Cairo Attractions Day Tour?
The Meet point In Giza Pyramids Plateau
At 09.00 am, your Egyptologist waits for you in front of the Giza Pyramids gateway to enter the golden era of ancient Egypt. Via our private air-conditioned vehicle, your Egyptologist escorts you to The Great Pyramid of Cheops; you have the opportunity to enter the great pyramid with extra fees.
In front of Cheops Pyramids, you can meet three small pyramids. They were dedicated to the queens (you have the chance to visit one of them from inside). Then, your Egyptologist takes you to the Pyramid of Chephren. Afterward, on the same road that the ancient Egyptians had walked magnificently in the solemn funeral of King Khafre, you arrive at The Mortuary Temple of Chephren.
After that, you move to the Mankeru Pyramid, where you find another three small pyramids (also, you have the opportunity to enter one of those queens’ pyramids).
Then, you meet this legendary gigantic pharaonic guard, The Great Statue of Sphinx; great facts wait for you about this majestic statue.
Next, your Giza Pyramids tour ends in the Panorama pyramids; take unbelievable images of this great civilization.
After that, at 01.00 pm, relish a tasty Egyptian lunch at a restaurant with a view of the Pyramids.
Egyptian Museum Visit
Then, your Egyptologist takes you from Giza Pyramids via the private vehicle driven by a friendly captain to the Egyptian Museum. In the heart of Tahrir square, you meet this fantastic historical khedive building. From the entrance, you wander amid rare and unique artifacts through two floors teeming with the treasures of ancient Egypt history.
Khan El Khalili Bazaar
Next, you are escorted to Khan El Khalili Bazaar to visit these small adjoining shops that are full of copy antiques and shiny handicrafts. You can go shopping.
- All the transfers through the itinerary of the Top Cairo Attractions Day Tour via A/C private vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist takes you to all these top sites that are mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all sightseeing in this Top Cairo Attractions Day Tour.
- A tasty Egyptian Lunch meal.
- All taxes and Services Charges.
- Tipping & Personal needs.
- Any extras or options (meals-activity- sites).
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $90$110 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.