Top 5 Days At Four Seasons First Residence Hotel With The Best Tours Package In Egypt
If you wish to learn more about Egypt’s intriguing history, we strongly urge that you book this “Top 5 Days At Four Seasons First Residence Hotel With The Best Tours” Package. Learn about the nearby the ancient sites, Coptic churches, and Islamic mosques to add to the excitement of Cairo, Giza, and Alexandria.
Enjoy staying at this luxury 5 stars hotel.
Please take a moment to study the itinerary below before making a reservation for this package. To book your accommodations and tour package, get in touch with our team.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||Four Seasons First Residence 5 Stars Hotel|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Hotel accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
Arrival At Cairo International Airport
Your Airport Meet And Assist Plan
as soon as you exit customs and baggage claim at Cairo International Airport (arrival procedures), your tour manager will be there to meet and greet you. They will drive you in a private, contemporary vehicle to your Cairo Hotel. The tour guide will also help you check in at your hotel and go over your itinerary with you so that you will know precisely when you will be picked up for each excursion.
Make the most of Cairo's nightlife and be ready for an amazing journey.
- Day 2
The Tour Of The Great Pyramids
The Great Pyramids Day Tour
Firstly, enjoy your hotel's breakfast before meeting your Egyptologist tour guide in the lobby. They will then present you to them once you have been driven by a knowledgeable captain in a private, contemporary vehicle to the magnificent Giza pyramids.
After that, your day trip will begin at the Great Cheops Pyramid. In the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt, Khufu was the second pharaoh. Among Greek speakers, it was also known as the Cheops Pyramid . The Old Kingdom's Fourth Dynasty is often frequently referred to as its "golden era."
The second-largest pyramid in Egypt, which is located at Giza, was started by Khafre in 2540 BC. The Chephren Pyramid also went by this name. It was built by Sneferu, Sneferu's son, and Khufu, who also built the Great Pyramid.
The Menkaure Pyramid, the smallest of the three pyramids, will be our last destination with you. After that, you can take some stunning shots near the Panorama Pyramid of the Sphinx structure.
Then, you will meet your private driver to return you back to your hotel.
- Day 3
Alexandria Day Trip
Day Trip To Alexandria
Prior to beginning your approximately three-hour trip to Alexandria by Enjoying your hotel breakfast in Cairo. In your private automobile with our knowledgeable Egyptologist tour guide you will be arriving to Alexandria city.
As soon as you arrive to Alexandria, your private Egyptologist tour guide will take you to see the Pompey Pillar. a majestic building built in Diocletian's heyday.
Your journey will take you to the Sultan Qaitbay's Citadel, which was built exactly where the former Alexandria lighthouse once stood.
After that, you will go to the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa. There is the most significant Roman cemetery. A three-tiered stairway with elements of Roman and Egyptian architecture has been cut out of the rock.
You might take some extremely gorgeous and unique pictures in the Alexandrian New library that you are going to visit. The King Farouq Gardens at Montazah Palace and the Alexandrian New library will be your next stops after the catacombs of kom el shokafa.
Your private driver will then take you back to your hotel in Cairo once the trip is complete.
- Day 4
Day Tour Of Old Cairo And The Egyptian Museum
The Egyptian Museum
Enjoy your lovely hotel breakfast firstly. Then, our Egyptologist tour guide and driver will pick you up from the hotel lobby and drive you to the Egyptian Museum, where you can find the answers to your inquiries. The pyramids and the gigantic temples are proof that the ancient Egyptians were able to lift heavy stones to vast heights thousands of years ago.
Visit To The Old Cairo
You can already see the Hanging Church Once you arrive to Old Cairo. After visiting the hanging church, we will take you to the Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Abu Serga churches, where it's thought that Jesus took refuge.
Following that, we'll take you to the open-air Khan el Khalili.
At this moment, the day excursion is nearing its conclusion. Then, you'll be taken back to the hotel by our own driver.
- Day 5
Day Of Departure
After enjoying your hotel breakfast, you'll be picked up by our private driver and taken back to the airport.
Egypt United Tours' team wish you a pleasant stay and safe flight.
Meals: Breakfast, depending on your flight time
Your "Top 5 Days At Four Seasons First Residence Hotel With The Best Tours In Egypt" Package Includes:
- 4 Nights accommodation at the hotel in Cairo. with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- Meet and assist with pickup service to and from the airport.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Your "Top 5 Days At Four Seasons First Residence Hotel With The Best Tours In Egypt" Package Excludes:
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour
- International flight tickets
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1550$1705 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.