The Top 5 Days At Atlas International Hotel With The Best Tours In Egypt Included In One Package
If you wish to use this excellent Top 5 Days At Atlas International Hotel With The Best Tours to learn more about Egypt’s interesting history, it is recommended to book this package. Visit the natural splendor, ancient buildings, Coptic churches, and Islamic mosques to take advantage of Cairo, Giza, and Alexandria’s never-ending excitement.
Please, read the complete schedule listed below Before booking this package. To book your accommodations and tour package, get in touch with our team.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||At Atlas International 2 Stars hotel|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10|
|Style:||Hotel accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
Egypt Arrival - Airport Meet And Assist
Arrival at Cairo International Airport
As soon as you exit customs and baggage claim at Cairo International Airport (arrival procedures), your tour manager will be there to greet you. Then, they will take you to your Cairo lodging in a luxury, air-conditioned car. In order to ensure that you are informed of the specific time you will be picked up for each excursion, the tour director will help you check in at your hotel and go over your itinerary with you.
Enjoy the nightlife in Cairo and be ready to have a blast on this "Top 5 Days At Atlas International hotel with tours vacation Package.
- Day 2
The Great Pyramids Tour
Your First Day Tour In Egypt At The Pyramids
Satisfy your appetite for the excellent hotel breakfast before meeting with your Egyptologist in the lobby. The magnificent pyramids of Giza are then brought to your attention by your Egyptologist as you are transported there in a private, air-conditioned car by a competent captain.
The Three Great Pyramids' Visit
The Great Cheops pyramid is where you should start. In the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt, Khufu was the second pharaoh. Greek speakers refer the it as the Cheops Pyramid. It is common to refer to the Old Kingdom's Fourth Dynasty as its "golden era."
In 2540 BC, Khafre began construction of the second-largest pyramid in Egypt at Giza. Son of Ancient Egyptian builder Sneferu and grandson of Khufu, who built the Great Pyramid, The Chephren Pyramid was also known by that name.
We will accompany you to the Pyramid of Menkaure after you have seen the Pyramid of Menkaure. You can take beautiful images next to the Panorama Pyramid of the Sphinx monument, the pharaonic guard with the might of a lion.
After you meet our driver, you can go back to your hotel and spend the night in Cairo.
- Day 3
Alexandria Day Trip
Day Trip Of Alexandria City
Enjoy your wonderful hotel breakfast in Cairo before hopping in your personal air-conditioned car with our professional guide and driving to Alexandria for around three hours.
As soon as you arrive in Alexandria, our private Egyptologist tour guide will take you to view the Pompey Pillar, a magnificent monument constructed to honour Emperor Diocletian.
The Sultan Qaitbay's Citadel, which was constructed exactly where the former Alexandria lighthouse formerly stood, is the next stop.
After viewing the Citadel, you will also go to the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, the most important Roman Cemetery. It features a three-tiered staircase that was carved out of the rock and exhibits the fusion of Roman and Egyptian art.
After the trip is over, take your private driver back to your Cairo hotel.
Note: Federal holidays and Fridays are the only days the Alexandria library is closed.
- Day 4
Day Tour of the Egyptian Museum And Old Cairo
The Egyptian Museum
To start, enjoy a delicious breakfast with a view of the city at the hotel. Your questions can be answered at the Egyptian Museum.
then greet our driver and guide. The fact that the ancient Egyptians were able to raise massive stones to great heights thousands of years ago is demonstrated by the pyramids and the enormous temples.
The Tour Of Old Cairo
After that, we'll drive you to the Khan el Khalili outdoor market.
At this point, the expedition will come to a conclusion. Our hospitable driver will then transport you back to the hotel.
Overnight in Cairo
- Day 5
Last Day Of Your Trip Itinerary
Day Of Departure
Get up and have a sumptuous breakfast at your hotel first. Then, our kind driver will pick you up and drive you back to the airport. We wish you had a great time in your trip.
Your "Top 5 Days At Atlas International Hotel With Tours In Egypt" Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 4 Nights accommodation at the hotel in Cairo. with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- All services charges.
Your "Top 5 Days At Atlas International Hotel With Tours In Egypt" Package Excludes:
- International flight tickets
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $510$561 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.