MS Ti Yi Nile Cruise 4 Days/3 Nights From Aswan 2022/2023
We’ll transport you to the airport or train station to commence your 3-night Ti Yi Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor. You can fly or take the train to Aswan, depending on your trip arrangements. After you’ve seen these amazing West Bank locations. Your Nile cruise exceeded your expectations in every way, and we wish you safe and enjoyable travels in the future. Book your Ti Yi 4 days Nile Cruise from Aswan.
Take a Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor with our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise package. The Nile River Valley is home to some of the world’s most famous and impressive ancient structures, including The Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple.
Board a Nile cruise ship for four wonderful days in the heart of Ancient Egypt after an early morning flight to Aswan, before continuing on the Nile River to Cairo. Our four-day Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor is a once-in-a-lifetime excursion. This is an event not to be missed!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Enjoyment- Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||TiYi Nile Cruise Boat ,|
Friday - Check in Aswan Tour
Check-in Ti Yi Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan
Your Ti Yi Nile Cruise will begin once you arrive in Aswan. Allow plenty of time to go to the port of embarkation for your trip. After checking in and boarding, you'll have some free time. At 1:00 p.m., the ship serves a delicious supper.
Then go to Aswan's High Dam to see the magnificent Temple of Philae and the incomplete Obelisk. After your expedition, return to the boat and relax before supper.
Finally, you'll embark on a Nile river trip from Aswan.
Saturday - Abu Simbel trip
Abu Simbel day tour - Optional Tour according to sailing time
Pick up your brunch package from Ti Yi Nile Cruise this morning. Our Egyptologist and driver will take you on a tour to Abu Simbel City and Temples, including Ramses II and Queen Nefertari Temples.
Begin your tour of the Abu Simbel Temples at the Ramses II Temple when you arrive. Enjoy your Egyptologist's fascinating stories and facts about this magnificent temple, such as how the Sun rises on King Ramses Statue's forehead every year on his birth and crowning anniversaries!
Visit the Temple of Queen Nefertari, the world's oldest queen, who had her loyal King construct a temple for her.
Return to our own vehicle and set out on our return journey to Aswan.
Take a break for lunch when you arrive at your Nile Cruise. After lunch, board the cruise ship and sail down the Nile River Valley.
Relaxing at the Cruise Roof Deck pool while admiring Egypt's beauty and the green and arid contradictions of the Nile Valley.
Arrive in Kom Ombo before sunset for a quick trip to the Kom Ombo Temple, where your tour guide will introduce you to the Crocodile Mummies before taking you to your boat.
On your Ti Yi Nile Cruise, dinner will be served.
At the Cruise Lounge, music will be played all night.
Sunday - Nile cruise sailing
Sailing to Edfu
journeying to Edfu Meet your tour guide in Edfu City and ride to Edfu Temple to visit the Temple of the Falcon Deity Horus, where the first victory of good over evil can be witnessed.
After crossing the Esna Lock on your Ti Yi Nile Cruise Cruising tour, proceed to your cruise ship. Enjoy a boat lunch while viewing the Nile Valley's scenery and Egyptian farmers, artists, and daily life.
Meet your friendly tour guide for a journey to Luxor Temple and a strolling city tour of Luxor's local marketplaces and bazaars after arriving in Luxor City in the afternoon.
Return to your Ti Yi Nile cruise for dinner and entertainment in the evening. Luxor will serve as your temporary home.
Monday - Check out
Check-out from the Ti Yi Nile cruise
Check out of the Ti yi Nile cruise after breakfast and travel to Luxor, where you will meet your tour guide and driver to begin your excursion.
redirection to a different address The Temple of Amon is the most important of the Karnak Temple complex's many temples.
- Visit the Valley of the Kings, where our guide recommends seeing three royal tombs, according to our guide.
- Then go to the Hatshepsut Temple and the Memnon Colossi.
The holiday will come to a close with a secured drive to Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station following a check-out.
M/S Ti Yi Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Package Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard of Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
M/S Ti Yi Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $315$345 / Person
"M/S Ti Yi Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Package" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.