Onboard this deluxe Dahbia Nile Cruise, Three Pyramids, spend a precious time amid the dazzle of the Nile to sail around the shiny pharaonic quintessential archaeological treasures. This Best Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile sailing Holiday takes you to a sailing road is known for its glossy since ancient Egypt. The Majestic temples and the charming royal tombs meet you while you are in the heart of the Nile magically. Since this Best Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile sailing Holiday is the sailing tour from Aswan to Luxor.
- Day 1
Embarkation in Aswan
Friday; Aswan Landmarks Day Tour (Philae Temple & High Dam)
On your arrival time at Aswan train station/ Aswan airport (as per your choice), our representative waits for you to facilitate all your formalities and accompany you to your private air-conditioned vehicle driven by an expert captain.
Arrive at the Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile Cruise; your representative finalizes all your check-in procedures. A lovely lunch meal is ready to relish having it on the Nile view onboard your luxury Dahabiya.
After that, your private Egyptologist accompanies you to Philae Port to take a water taxi, sailing to legends of the pharaohs in the middle of the Nile in Philae Temple.
Then, take a fantastic tour of the magical Aswan streets with their unique atmosphere till arriving at one of the huge dams globally, Aswan High Dam.
Next, Have free time with your Egyptologist at Aswan Spice Market.
Finally, return to your deluxe Dahabiya for dinner and a relaxing overnight.
Your Day Includes Lunch & Dinner Meals- Overnight In Aswan
- Day 2
Sail To Kom Ombo
Saturday; Abu Simbel Temple (Optional)& Kom Ombo Temple Visit
A unique morning with the accompany of the Nile; enjoy your breakfast on your Three Pyramids Dahabiya. You have an opportunity to take a tour of the charm of Abu Simbel Temples, spending time amid the giant statues of Ramses II and the genius pharaonic architecture in the heart of a mountain.
Your lunch meal is on your Dahabiya Nile cruise board. Enjoy the sailing to Kom Ombo. Visit this temple that contains the first pharaonic hospital in history to witness the pharaonic surgical tools and surgeries operations that occurred in this spot in Kom Ombo Temple.
The dazzling experience of sailing continues to Ramady Island for a lovely dinner amid this beautiful cal nature.
Your Day Includes Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner Meals- Overnight On Ramady Island
- Day 3
Sailing To Esna Lock
Sunday; East Luxor Day Tour (Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple)
Early morning with a charming sailing to Ensa Lock; have your tasty breakfast.
Spend a relaxing sailing with the lunch and live the experience of crossing Esna Lock. After that, your private Egyptologist takes you to the dazzle of the largest temple in ancient Egypt, Karnak Temple. Then to the majestic temple, Luxor Temple.
Finally, return to your Dahabiya for a lovely sailing in the heart of the Nile to Luxor.
Your Day Includes Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner Meals- Overnight In Luxor
- Day 4
West Luxor Sightseeing Day Tour
Monday; West Luxor Day Tour (Valley of the Kings & the temple of Hatshepsut & the Colossi of Memnon)
First of all, relish your breakfast on your Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile Cruise. Then, your Egyptologist escorts you to the west bank of Luxor, Theben Necropolis, where you meet majestic temples and tombs of ancient Egypt.
Start your day tour from the Valley of the Kings. Then to this impressive temple of this lady that ruled ancient Egypt powerfully, the Temple of Hatshepsut. And finally, meet those great pharaonic statues, Colossi of Memnon.
Your Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile sailing holiday ends at this point. So, we will escort you to Luxor train station / Luxor airport and assist you with the departure procedures.
Your Day Includes Breakfast
Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile sailing Holiday itinerary package includes:
- Expert Pickup service from Aswan train station / Aswa Airport; it is organized to your arrival time.
- Two Transfers from/to the train stations/airports by a private air-conditioned modern vehicle.
- 4 Days full-board luxury accommodation in Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile Cruise (3 breakfast meals & 3 lunch meals & 3 dinner meals).
- Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all the sightseeing that named in this Best Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile sailing Holiday.
- A private vehicle takes you to all the sites mentioned in the tour.
- Entrance fees to all the sites that are named in the itinerary of the Best Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile sailing Holiday.
- Expert departure service to Luxor train station / Luxor Airport.
- All service charges and taxes.
Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile sailing Holiday itinerary package excludes:
- Any options & extras (sites, activity, meal) are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping & Personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1100$1210 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.