Onboard this deluxe Dahbia Nile Cruise, Three Pyramids, spend a precious time amid the dazzle of the Nile to sail around the shiny pharaonic quintessential archaeological treasures. This Best Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile sailing Holiday takes you to a sailing road is known for its glossy since ancient Egypt. The Majestic temples and the charming royal tombs meet you while you are in the heart of the Nile magically. Since this Best Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile sailing Holiday is the sailing tour from Aswan to Luxor.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Travel Deals 2021/2022|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Style:||comfort - enjoyment|
Embarkation in Aswan
Friday; Aswan Landmarks Day Tour (Philae Temple & High Dam)
On your arrival time at Aswan train station/ Aswan airport (as per your choice), our representative waits for you to facilitate all your formalities and accompany you to your private air-conditioned vehicle driven by an expert captain.
Arrive at the Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile Cruise; your representative finalizes all your check-in procedures. A lovely lunch meal is ready to relish having it on the Nile view onboard your luxury Dahabiya.
After that, your private Egyptologist accompanies you to Philae Port to take a water taxi, sailing to legends of the pharaohs in the middle of the Nile in Philae Temple.
Then, take a fantastic tour of the magical Aswan streets with their unique atmosphere till arriving at one of the huge dams globally, Aswan High Dam.
Next, Have free time with your Egyptologist at Aswan Spice Market.
Finally, return to your deluxe Dahabiya for dinner and a relaxing overnight.
Your Day Includes Lunch & Dinner Meals- Overnight In Aswan
Sail To Kom Ombo
Saturday; Abu Simbel Temple (Optional)& Kom Ombo Temple Visit
A unique morning with the accompany of the Nile; enjoy your breakfast on your Three Pyramids Dahabiya. You have an opportunity to take a tour of the charm of Abu Simbel Temples, spending time amid the giant statues of Ramses II and the genius pharaonic architecture in the heart of a mountain.
Your lunch meal is on your Dahabiya Nile cruise board. Enjoy the sailing to Kom Ombo. Visit this temple that contains the first pharaonic hospital in history to witness the pharaonic surgical tools and surgeries operations that occurred in this spot in Kom Ombo Temple.
The dazzling experience of sailing continues to Ramady Island for a lovely dinner amid this beautiful cal nature.
Your Day Includes Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner Meals- Overnight On Ramady Island
Sailing To Esna Lock
Sunday; East Luxor Day Tour (Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple)
Early morning with a charming sailing to Ensa Lock; have your tasty breakfast.
Spend a relaxing sailing with the lunch and live the experience of crossing Esna Lock. After that, your private Egyptologist takes you to the dazzle of the largest temple in ancient Egypt, Karnak Temple. Then to the majestic temple, Luxor Temple.
Finally, return to your Dahabiya for a lovely sailing in the heart of the Nile to Luxor.
Your Day Includes Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner Meals- Overnight In Luxor
West Luxor Sightseeing Day Tour
Monday; West Luxor Day Tour (Valley of the Kings & the temple of Hatshepsut & the Colossi of Memnon)
First of all, relish your breakfast on your Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile Cruise. Then, your Egyptologist escorts you to the west bank of Luxor, Theben Necropolis, where you meet majestic temples and tombs of ancient Egypt.
Start your day tour from the Valley of the Kings. Then to this impressive temple of this lady that ruled ancient Egypt powerfully, the Temple of Hatshepsut. And finally, meet those great pharaonic statues, Colossi of Memnon.
Your Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile sailing holiday ends at this point. So, we will escort you to Luxor train station / Luxor airport and assist you with the departure procedures.
Your Day Includes Breakfast
Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile sailing Holiday itinerary package includes:
- Expert Pickup service from Aswan train station / Aswa Airport; it is organized to your arrival time.
- Two Transfers from/to the train stations/airports by a private air-conditioned modern vehicle.
- 4 Days full-board luxury accommodation in Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile Cruise (3 breakfast meals & 3 lunch meals & 3 dinner meals).
- Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all the sightseeing that named in this Best Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile sailing Holiday.
- A private vehicle takes you to all the sites mentioned in the tour.
- Entrance fees to all the sites that are named in the itinerary of the Best Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile sailing Holiday.
- Expert departure service to Luxor train station / Luxor Airport.
- All service charges and taxes.
Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile sailing Holiday itinerary package excludes:
- Any options & extras (sites, activity, meal) are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping & Personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $995$1085 / Person
"Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile sailing Holiday" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.