Explore The Best Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Luxor In
When you plan a holiday to Egypt, remember that this Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Luxor is the best of 2022/2023. A sailing tour in the embrace of the Nile to feel relaxed and calm, far away from any stress, and amazingly, the majesty of ancient Egypt appears to take you to its dazzle. Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Luxor to Aswan escorts you to where the daily life of the pharaohs was running, and also their afterlife, to walk amid the secret land of royal tombs where the kings would be gods.
Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Luxor is to arrive at Top Egypt Attractions on board this deluxe Dahabiya with lavish accommodation.
Embarkation in Luxor
Monday; Top East Luxor Sites Day Tour
Upon your arrival at Luxor train station/ Luxor airport, you can meet our representative to finalize all your procedures. Then, comfortably, you take your seat in a private air-conditioned vehicle to be escorted to the Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
Then, onboard your luxury Dahabiya, the Three Pyramids, relish a tasty lunch meal with the accompany of the Nile. Your representative finalizes all your check-in procedures.
Finally, spend your night at your luxury Dahabiya with a lovely dinner.
Overnight At Luxor – Your Day Includes Lunch & Dinner
Sailing To Esna Lock
Tuesday; West Luxor Landmarks Day Tour
First of all, enjoy your charming morning with the fresh Nile breezes and have a lavish breakfast. After that, your private Egyptologist accompanies you to Theban Necropolis, the west Luxor, to walk amid the dazzle of the royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings. Next, you meet a huge mountain that embraces this magnificent temple with the fantastic architecture of this queen Hatshepsut that ruled the ancient Egyptians powerfully, the Temple of Hatshepsut.
And then, the Colossi of Memnon appears amazingly in this charming spot of ancient Egypt. Then, your Egyptologist takes you back to your Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile Cruise for a relaxing sailing to Esna lock.
Firstly, enjoy your tasty lunch on the Dahabiya. Then, live the magic of the sailing with a lovely tea on the Sundeck.
A romantic night in the heart of the Nile with delicious dinner while sailing to an Island near Esna.
Overnight On Island Near Esna Lock – Your Day Includes Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner
Sail To Edfu
Wednesday; Edfu Temple Visit
A unique breakfast with the amazing experience of crossing Esna Lock; the sailing continues to Edfu. Relish your lovely lunch with the sailing in the middle of the Nile. After that, you are on a date with an astonishing experience with your private Egyptologist, taking a horse carriage to Edfu Temple.
Edfu Temple is where you can see the temples when the ancient Egyptians had just built them with vibrant inscriptions and well-preserved architecture.
After that, return back to your Dahabiya for a relaxing sailing to Al Ramady Island. Enjoy your dinner meal on board your Dahabiya Nile Cruise for a calm night amid splendor nature.
Overnight On Al Ramady Island – Your Day Includes Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner
Sailing to Aswan
Thursday; el-sheik Fadl Island
Relish the sailing to el Sheikh Fadl Island. Your breakfast and lunch meals are on time while enjoying the sailing. Then, you relish your tea drinking time and dinner on board the el Sheikh Fadl Island. Next, the sailing to Aswan continues after dinner.
Overnight On Your Way To Aswan – Your Day Includes Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner
Disembarkation in Aswan - Last Day of This Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile Cruise Package
Friday; Philae Temple- Aswan High Dam
Your early morning begins with arriving at the charming atmosphere of Aswan. First of all, enjoy your tasty breakfast. After that, your Egyptologist takes you to the majesty of the goddess Isis's home, Philae Temple, by taking a water taxi from Philae port. Then, visit this miracle of the 20th century, Aswan High Dam.
Finally, you are escorted to Aswan train station/ Aswan airport, and your representative finalizes all the formalities of your departure.
Your Day Includes Breakfast
- Meet and assist service coordinated to your arrival time.
- Transfer from Luxor train station/airport to your Dahabiya.
- Five days full-board accommodation on your luxury Dahabiya, the Three Pyramids Nile Cruise with (4 breakfast meals, four lunch meals, and 4 dinner meals).
- Private Egyptologist accompanies you during all your excursions.
- Private vehicle transfers you to all sites mentioned in the itinerary of this Three Pyramids Dahabiya Nile Cruise package.
- Entrance fees and tickets to all sights names in the
- Transfer with Expert Departure service at the Aswan train station/airport.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not named in the itinerary.
- Tipping & Personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1265$1340 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.