Private Guided Day Tour to the Top Things to See in Cairo
Explore the must-see attractions in Cairo with your private Egyptologist; Arrive at the heart of ancient Egypt to see the miracles of the Pharaohs and pass through their shining treasures. Top Things to See in Cairo Day Tour is to spend unforgettable hours in the land Pyramids, exploring the best of Egypt. Enjoy a trip to Dahshur Pyramids, a tour to Step Pyramid in Saqqara, and a unique visit to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx.
You will feel as if a pharaoh comes back to life to accompany you through the majestic history of the pharaonic eras. But this feeling is a result of this well-prepared itinerary of the Top Things to See in Cairo Day Tour. Starting from Giza Pyramids, your day tour will begin to visit Giza Pyramids and Sphinx; Where you see how the greatness of this civilization had arrived. Then, you follow the history to arrive at the beginning point of this magnificent pharaonic architecture; It’s where you see the first time the ancient Egyptians had used the limestone brick to set a building in history; it is Saqqara Pyramid.
After that, the pharaohs began to think in the pyramidal architecture, establishing the first attempts to set pyramids in history in Dahshour. So, you will take a trip to Dahshur Pyramids to see the Red Pyramid & Bent Pyramid.
End your amazing Top Things to See in Cairo Day Tour from the heart of the Nile, sailing relaxingly with a felucca.
Top Things to See in Cairo Day Tour Itinerary
At first, your private Egyptologist meets you at your accommodation in Cairo / Giza to take you by a private air-conditioned modern vehicle to Giza Pyramids Plateau. At 08.00 am, your Giza pyramids tour begins, starting from the Great Pyramid of Cheops and then to Chefren Pyramid and Mykerinus Pyramid. Also, you visit the valley temple of the mummification and also the six pyramids of the Queens. Then, your Egyptologist escorts you to the charm of the huge legendary pharaoh statue, the Great Statue of Sphinx.
Relish a delicious Egyptian meal at a lovely restaurant with a magical view of Giza Pyramids.
Next, your Egyptologist escorts you for a tour to the Step Pyramid of King Djoser, Saqqara Pyramid. After that, arrive at Dahshour Pyramids.
Finally, take a felucca for a relaxing sailing in the Nile. After that, your Egyptologist escorts you back to the meet point.
|Trip Duration:||1 Days / 0 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Day Tours and Excursions|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
Top Things To See In Cairo package includes:
- Meet & drop off from/to your accommodation.
- Transfers to all the mentioned sites and landmarks throughout your day tour by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Tickets of all the named sites in this Top Things to See in Cairo Day Tour.
- Expert private Egyptologist accompanies you throughout the day tour.
- Bottled water.
- Lunch meal.
- A Nile Felucca ride tour.
- All taxes and service charges.
Top Things To See In Cairo package excludes:
- Any optional site/activity/meal.
- Personal needs & tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $115$125 / Person
“Top Things To See In Cairo” Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.