MS/ Tamr Henna Nile Cruise From Luxor 8 Days
On this fantastic MS/ Tamr Henna Nile Cruise From Luxor 8 Days, travelers will sail to the center of the Nile while passing spectacular pharaonic temples and tombs. Your own Egyptologist will accompany you as they transport you to ancient Egypt, complete with all of its wonders and mysteries. A qualified Egyptologist will divulge the pharaohs’ secrets on the Tamr henna Nile Cruise route. Because you’ll come across a point that will take you to another event in Egyptian history, you’ll be able to explore most of the important Egypt sites from Luxor to Aswan and experience all of the nuances of ancient Egypt. Contact us right away to make a reservation for the 8-day Tamr Henna Nile Cruise.
From the daily activities of the pharaohs to the enigmas and secrets of the afterlife, you will go. Take a private, air-conditioned driving tour of ancient Egypt as part of your 8-Days Tamr henna Nile cruise program.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style -Educational - Cultural - Deluxe|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ Tamr Henna Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Luxor East Bank Day Tour
First and foremost, after you arrive in Luxor, your actual Nile Cruise will begin. Take a relaxing ride to the pier where your cruise will depart. After boarding and check-in, you'll have some free time to rest. Around 1:00 p.m., a wonderful supper is served aboard the ship.
After lunch, join the rest of your tour group on an excursion to Luxor's East Bank to see the beautiful Luxor Temple and the colossal Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient monuments. Once upon a time, this was a temple-filled metropolis that expanded over 2,000 years.
Return to the ship for afternoon tea and a fantastic Folkloric Show after your tour. Dinner is served in the evening.
After that, you're free to enjoy the rest of the evening on board the Nile cruise,
Luxor is the first port of call on your eight-day Nile cruise.
- Day 2
Luxor West Bank Day Tour
First and foremost, on a memorable morning on the cruise ship, have a delicious breakfast while soaking in the fresh Nile winds. Your Egyptologist then takes you to Luxor's west bank in an air-conditioned private vehicle. According to their beliefs, it is the pharaohs' afterlife world, where they travel the pharaonic secret passageways that lead to the Valley of the Kings as would-be gods.
Then, in the midst of a mountain, a magnificent temple appears. Hatshepsut Temple is a tribute to Hatshepsut's might as a great queen who controlled Egypt with zeal. On your way back to the boat, those two pharaonic giants, the Colossi of Memnon, arise miraculously.
After that, you'll be treated to a scrumptious supper before cruising through Esna Lock on the Cruise board.
Enjoy afternoon tea and cocktails in the lounge while sailing to Edfu.
Finally, enjoy a relaxing night on the Edfu shore aboard your cruise ship, complete with a scrumptious dinner.
- Day 3
Sailing Nile Cruise
A once-in-a-lifetime experience kicks off this day journey. Enjoy your cruise ship breakfast first and foremost. After that, your Egyptologist will take you on a horse carriage ride to Edfu Temple, Horus's home. It appears that the pharaohs have just completed the most well-preserved temple.
Take a look at the colourful decorations that tell the story of important historical events. Your Egyptologist will next accompany you to your Nile Cruise, where your incredible journey to Kom Ombo will come to a close.
While luscious crops decorate the Nile Valley, enjoy floating in the middle of the Nile. Enjoy your cruise's gourmet lunch and afternoon tea while sailing to Aswan.
Spend the night on a cruise ship in Aswan, Egypt, with a Galabia party and a delicious dinner. A free walking tour of Aswan's streets and the spicy open-air market, which will fascinate you with its unique atmosphere, is available. Dinner will be served on your cruise.
- Day 4
Sailing to Aswan
Aswan Day Tour
Begin your day trip in the enticing ambiance of Aswan, which is surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty. Your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam, a massive building project that is regarded one of the twentieth century's biggest mysteries, after a sumptuous breakfast on board your Nile Cruise. Nasser Lake, the world's largest artificial lake, may be seen there.
Following that, you're sailing to Isis's residence at the Philae Temple with Osiris. On your way to the temple by water taxi, your Egyptologist will drive you to Philae Temple, where you will meet the Nubians for the first time.
Then, as you savour your lunch, lay back and relax on your Nile Cruise board.
The Aga Khan Mausoleum, a magnificent Fatimid edifice, is reached after a leisurely sailing cruise through tropical fruit trees, rare flowers, and old trees with gorgeous birds on Kitchener Island.
Spend the night in Aswan after a leisurely night and dinner on your cruise ship.
- Day 5
In Aswan, breakfast is given on the cruise ship. Your Egyptologist then takes you to this pharaonic engineering site, where the pharaohs' lines may still be seen on the Unfinished Obelisk, revealing a mystery regarding one of the pharaonic construction puzzles. It is the largest in terms of size.
It is possible to take a free tour of Aswan's Spicy Market and streets. Enjoy a leisurely voyage to Kom Ombo on the cruise ship, followed by a scrumptious supper. With a Nubian show and dinner on your cruise ship, you'll have a fantastic night.
- Day 6
Visit Kom Ombo
Kom Ombo Temple
A day at deity Sobek House, where you'll learn about the first pharaonic hospital and discover how ancient Egyptians tended their wounded, as well as examine surgical tools. Kom Ombo Temple is the name of the temple. But first, savour a delectable breakfast on the deck of the Farah cruise ship.
Following that, your Egyptologist will take you to Kom Ombo Temple. After that, take a boat excursion to Edfu for a delicious lunch. Afternoon tea is served as part of the beautiful cruise to Luxor.
On your cruise ship, enjoy an intriguing lunch with a galabiya celebration. Relax in your sumptuous accommodations as the cruise ship lands in Luxor for the night.
- Day 7
The allure of West Luxor calls you once more. First and foremost, a cruise ship breakfast is a requirement. Then, commencing with the Ramesseum Temple, travel to the Theban Necropolis Luxor to learn how Ramses II constructed his vast memorial temple, complete with colossal statues and incredible pharaonic architecture, to last for millions of years.
It is the city of the ancient Egyptian labourers, a genuine pharaonic metropolis with real ancient Egyptian buildings, everyday items, and ancient Egyptian streets created in the manner of ancient Egypt. You'll be immersed in the lives of royal tomb labourers, wonder builders, and pharaonic traditional archaeological objects with spectacular decorations during your Egypt tour. The town's name is Deir el-Medina. Then there's Hapu Temple, which is very stunning.
Your Egyptologist then joins you for a lovely supper aboard your Nile Cruise.
After that, take a free walking tour of Luxor's streets and bazaars.
Finally, a Nile night and dinner cruise, replete with a party. Relax in your cabin and enjoy a relaxing evening.
- Day 8
At 8:00 a.m., board the cruise ship and have a nice brunch before disembarking. Then, with the assistance of your Egyptologist, you can visit the Valley of the Nobels, depending on your flight/train itinerary.
Finally, our agent transports you to Luxor railway station or Luxor airport for a domestic or international flight (according to your choice). We are looking forward to finishing all of your paperwork so that you can depart in style and with happy memories of your seven-night Nile cruise.
MS Tamr Henna Nile Cruise 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard of 5-Star Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
MS Tamr Henna Nile Cruise 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2153$2333 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.