MS/ Tamr Henna Nile Cruise From Luxor 5 Days
On a MS/ Tamr Henna Nile Cruise From Luxor 5 Days, walk in the footsteps of the pharaohs. This typical tour takes you to Luxor’s most important historical sites. Karnak, Hatshepsut Temple, the Valley of the Kings, and other locations are among those included. In addition, we will take you on a sightseeing tour of Edfu and Kom Ombo. Continue on to Aswan to witness more more spectacular and stunning monuments.
Above all, our Nile cruises provide excellent lodgings and knowledgeable tour guides. As a result, you can look forward to a terrific journey.
|Tour Ends :
|Trip Duration :
|5 Days / 4 Nights
|Tour Category :
|Nile Cruise Tours
|Trip Theme :
|Egypt Nile Tours
|Cities to Visit :
|Aswan - Luxor
|Tour Difficulty :
|Available for Handicap :
|Group Size :
|4 to 10 Persons
|Comfort - Style -Educational - Cultural - Deluxe
|Nile Cruise :
|MS/ Tamr Henna Nile Cruise ,
- Day 1
Nile Cruise Check in
Our agent will greet you at the Luxor airport/train station with a sign reading "Egypt United Tours." Benefit from our well-managed pick-up service. All relevant arrival formalities are completed by our knowledgeable representative. Your luggage will also be transported to the 5* Nile Cruise in comfort in a private A/C modern vehicle driven by a professional, friendly driver.
Your Nile Cruise Check-in is completed at 12 p.m., allowing you to relax on the Cruise Board and enjoy a fantastic lunch.
After lunch, join the rest of your tour group on an excursion to Luxor's East Bank, where you'll see the beautiful Luxor Temple and the colossal Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient structures. This was originally a metropolis of temples that grew over the course of over 2,000 years.
Return to the ship for some afternoon tea and an amazing Egyptian Belly Dance Show after your tour. Dinner is served in the evening. After that, you are free to enjoy the rest of the evening.
- Day 2
Luxor west bank
Visit Luxor west bank
Firstly the fresh breezes from the verdant farmland along the Nile's banks, along with the Nile water, make for a pleasant morning. First and foremost, savour your breakfast in this lovely atmosphere. Then, using the ancient Egyptians' secret roads, your Egyptologist leads you to the pharaohs' afterlife world. You can roam through the wonders of the pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings.
then, You next proceed to a superbly sculpted temple in the midst of a mountain. It relates the account of a powerful queen in ancient Egypt. It is known as Hatshepsut's Temple. Finally, take unforgettable images with the Memnon Colossi, history's titans.
After that, back to your cruise in your private A/C modern vehicle to begin your sailing adventure. While sailing to Edfu and passing through Esna Lock, have a fantastic meal. Enjoy an afternoon tea and cocktail in the lounge.
Finally, Before landing on the Edfu shore, enjoy your Dinnerand a comfortable night in your gorgeous cruise accommodation.
- Day 3
Nile cruise sailing
Sailing to Kom ombo
Firstly, on your Nile Cruise, savour a delectable breakfast. After that, your Egyptologist takes you on a wonderful horse carriage trip to Horus's house, where the god Horus killed the god of evil, Set; the destination is Edfu Temple. The vibrant, beautiful artwork carved by ancient Egyptian hands on the walls of Egypt's second-largest temple surrounds you with all the majesty of historical events.
Then, return to your Nile Cruise for a relaxing and take your lunch.
After that, sailing excursion to Sobek's home, Kom Ombo Temple, which includes the earliest pharaonic hospital and surgery tools. A spectacular, one-of-a-kind ambiance welcomes you. It's the Aswan feel.
Finally, a scrumptious Dinner and a raucous Galabiya party will round out your Aswan cruise ship night.
- Day 4
Transfer to Abu Simbel
Visit Abu Simbel temples
Begin your journey to Aswan with a sumptuous breakfast aboard your Nile cruise. Upon arrival in Aswan, an optional journey to the Abu Simbel Temples is possible. This tour is not included in the price of the Nile Cruise package.
Then there's a daily afternoon tea and supper service that operates at the same time every day. The ship will put up a one-of-a-kind Nubian Folkloric Show tonight.
- Day 5
Firstly, breakfast will be served onboard today. It's time to disembark and exit the vessel. As soon as you exit the airport, your Aswan tour will begin. The Aswan High Dam and Lake Nasser are the first destination.
Then, Visit the nearby old granite quarries and see the massive Unfinished Obelisk. On the way back, you may view the old temple of Philae, which was only open to Hathor and Isis. One of the world's most spectacular temples formerly resided on a little island now drowned beneath Lake Nasser. Temple was carefully relocated to a new position.
Finally, our service closes with an escorted transfer to Aswan Airport or a railway station.
MS Tamr Henna Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
MS Tamr Henna Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1313 $1440 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons
Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.