MS/ Tamr Henna Nile Cruise From Aswan 4 Days
We’ll pick you up from the airport or train station and drive you to MS/ Tamr Henna Nile Cruise From Aswan 4 Days. Depending on your travel plans, you can fly or take the train to Aswan. After you’ve seen these incredible West Bank spots. We wish you continued safe and enjoyable trips.
With our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise package, you may cruise the Nile from Aswan to Luxor. The Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple are just a few of the most famous and stunning historic landmarks in the Nile River Valley.
After an early morning flight to Aswan, board a Nile cruise ship for four days in the heart of Ancient Egypt, before continuing on the Nile River to Cairo. This four-day Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor is an unforgettable experience. This is indeed a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style -Educational - Cultural - Deluxe|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ Tamr Henna Nile Cruise ,|
Arrive to Aswan
A Day Tour of Aswan
Your Nile Cruise will begin once you arrive in Aswan. Make sure you leave enough time to get to the pier where your cruise will depart. After boarding and check-in, you'll have some free time. At 1:00 p.m., a wonderful supper is served aboard the ship.
Then head to Aswan's High Dam to witness the beautiful Temple of Philae and the incomplete Obelisk. After your trip, return to the ship for some free time before dinner.
Finally, your holiday will begin in Aswan, Egypt, with a night on the river.
Sailing to Kom Ombo
Visit the temple of Kom Ombo.
It is, first and foremost, 8:00 a.m. As you sail through the beautiful Nile Valley, relax and have breakfast on board your Nile cruise.
01:00 P.M On a Nile cruise, lunch is served.
Then start sailing to Kom Ombo Town.
After that, meet your tour guide and be taken to the Crocodile God's temple, Kom Ombo Temple.
Enjoy an hour of free time on your Nile cruise to take in the views and sounds of the river.
Arrive at Edfu and stay for the night.
It's 5:30 p.m. In the afternoon, have tea on the Sun Deck.
Finally, at 8:00 p.m., a meal on a Nile boat with a folklore show will be held.
Sailing to Edfu
After breakfast aboard the Nile Cruise, meet our tour guide for a horse carriage journey to Edfu Temple, where you will see the Temple of the Falcon God Horus, where you will see the first victory of good over evil.
Continue your Nile Cruise Sailing adventure by going through Esna Lock and returning to your cruise ship.
Enjoy a cruise lunch while cruising the Nile Valley and witnessing Egyptian farmers, crafters, and everyday life.
Meet your friendly tour guide for a visit to Luxor Temple and a strolling city tour of Luxor's local marketplaces and bazaars after arriving in Luxor City in the afternoon.
Return to your cruise ship for supper and to see the show from the previous night.
You'll be spending the night in Luxor.
Disembarkation from Nile Cruise
A day Tour to Luxor
8:00 A.M. Breakfast on board the Nile Cruise, then check out and meet your tour guide and driver in Luxor to begin your trip.
transfer to a destination The Temple of Amon is the most important of the many temples that make up the Karnak Temple complex.
- Go to the Valley of the Kings, where our guide suggests three royal tombs to visit.
- Then visit the Memnon Colossi and Hatshepsut Temple.
Following a final check-out and departure time, the trip will conclude with an escorted transfer to Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station.
MS Tamr Henna Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard of Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Tamr Henna Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $834$924 / Person
Tamr Henna Nile Cruise Tour From Aswan 4 Days Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.