Steigenberger Minerva Nile cruise 5 days from Luxor
Egypt is undeniably one of the world’s most fascinating countries. On the beautiful Nile Trip, go on a stunning Egypt Nile cruise from Luxor. Every stay onboard Nile Cruise is an unforgettable experience thanks to the beautiful rooms, delicious cuisine, and, most importantly, world-class facilities.
It is worthwhile to see Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and Aswan. You’ll pass by some of Egypt’s most well-known historical sites along the trip. There are three temples dedicated to Horus, as well as two more dedicated to Sobek and Haeroris.
In Aswan, you must view both the High Dam and the spectacular Philae Temple. You’ve got all you need for a five-day getaway in beautiful surroundings! Contact us to book Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise Today.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Steigenberger Minerva ,|
Thursday - Check in
Luxor Tour to Kings Valley and Hatshepsut Temple
Begin your Luxor West Bank viewing trip with an Egyptologist and your own private car and driver, stopping at the Royal Graveyard of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, and the Memnon Giant Statues, also known as the "Colossi of Memnon."
Take a full-board Nile Cruise with lunch on board and an afternoon to unwind and recover following a four-night stay in a five-star.
After that, as the sun sets, take a stroll around Luxor's lovely neighbourhood streets and market.
Return aboard the Nile Cruise for dinner and entertainment before spending the night in Luxor.
Nile Cruise Navigation
Luxor Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
After a delicious breakfast on board your Steigenberger Minerva Nile Ship, meet our Egyptologist tour guide in the cruise lobby to begin a half-day tour of the largest ancient Egyptian temples, Karnak Temple of God Amun Raa, and Luxor Temple of God Amun's wife Mut.
To begin your Nile River Valley boat tour, return to Nile Cruise.
Your Nile Cruise will then cruise through Esna Lock, a once-in-a-lifetime adventure best seen from the ship's top deck.
Finally, spend the night on your Nile Cruise.
Sailing Nile Cruise
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples visit
To begin, sail to Edfu City this morning, have breakfast with our Egyptologist on board your Nile Cruise, and then go in a horse carriage to Edfu Temple's House of Horus the Falcon God.
Through the Great Pylons, enter the largest open court of the best-preserved Ancient Egyptian house of worship, stand behind the gigantic basalt statue of the Falcon God, and watch the Falcon God of Sky fight the devil's Hippopotamus sign in the combat hallway.
Your horse carriage driver will then return you to the ship, where you may enjoy the remainder of the day cruising the Nile.
Later this evening, your ship will arrive in Kom Ombo, where you may have a breathtaking night tour of the Temple of the Crocodile God, which was built in 180 BC.
Our Egyptologist will show you the Nilo Meter, the Ancient Calendar, and the crocodile mummy room, as well as explain how this site was formerly used as a hospital, complete with medical equipment carved into the Temple walls to cure various maladies.
Finally, as the sun sets on your Nile River trip, prepare your meals onboard of Steigenberger Minerva and unwind.
Sailing to Aswan
Felucca sailing and visit to Nubian Village
Meet your tour guide as the Nile Cruise arrives in Aswan for a fascinating Felucca excursion sailing tour to the Agha Khan Museum, Botanical Island, and Gharb Suhil Nubian Village, where you'll learn about Nubian life, see a Nubian house, and see crocodiles raised as pets.
Return to Aswan for lunch and a change of clothing before joining our tour guide for an afternoon stroll through the Aswan Local Open-air Market.
Staying on board your Nile Cruise after dinner will treat you to a Nubian show.
Monday - Check out
Visit to Isis Temple of Philae, High Dam and Red Granite Quarry
Enjoy your Nile Cruise breakfast before meeting with our tour guide to assist with check-out. To begin your Aswan day tour, meet our Aswan driver, who will bring you to Aswan in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
Today's excursion begins at the 280 BC Isis Temple in Philae. Take a Nubian Nile Taxi to Isis Island's Temple of Love, Isis House of Birth, and holy shrine, where our tour guide will point out the Christian Cross Symbol on the temple walls as well as inscriptions from tourists in the 18th and 19th centuries AD.
Later, pay a visit to the High Dam, which President Gamal Abdulnasser erected in 1961 and offers a breathtaking view of the Nile Cataract and Lake Nasser, as well as the Egyptian and Soviet Friendship Symbol in the shape of a Lotus Flower.
Our Egyptologist will describe how Ancient Egyptians carved massive granite slabs, such as the Unfinished Obelisk, carried them to the Nile, and used them to build temples in Aswan's Northern Quarry, one of the world's best red granite quarries.
Take advantage of some free time before travelling to Aswan Train Station or Airport.
MS Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
MS Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $690$770 / Person
"MS Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.