Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise From Aswan 4 Days
We’ll meet you at the airport or train station and drive you to Aswan for a three-night Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise 4 Days. You can fly or take the train to Aswan, depending on your itinerary. After you’ve seen these breathtaking West Bank locations. We wish you safe and pleasurable journeys in the future.
You can sail the Nile River from Aswan to Luxor with our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise programme. The Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple are some of the most well-known and beautiful historic landmarks in the Nile River Valley.
After an early morning flight to Aswan, board a Nile cruise ship for four days in Ancient Egypt, then continue on the Nile to Cairo. Take a four-day Nile cruise between Aswan and Luxor. This is an opportunity of a lifetime! Contact us to book Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise Today.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 - 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Steigenberger Minerva ,|
Monday - Check in
Aswan Tour and Nile Cruise
When you arrive in Aswan, our private driver will take you on a tour of the city's highlights.
After that, go south of Aswan to the High Dam of Egypt.
You will then be transported by ferry to the mystical Island of Goddess Isis, where you will get the opportunity to spend time with our Egyptologist Tour Guide, who will explain all of the Temple's mysteries as well as the love tale between Isis and her husband Osiris.
Return to the pier for a tour of Aswan's Red Granite Quarry, where you'll learn about the ancient Egyptians' creation of "the Unfinished Obelisk," a single 1,000-tonne rock.
Then board on Steigenberger Minerva Nile crusie five-star Nile Cruise at Aswan, where you will be greeted by our tour guide.
Finally, relax in a luxurious stateroom with a view of the Nile, eat lunch on board, and spend the afternoon exploring Aswan and its open-air market. You may observe the ship's entertainment while dining in the Cruise Bar.
Tuesday - Nile Cruise Sailing
Sailing to Kom Ombo
On your Nile cruise, order your tea or coffee first, then breakfast. Aside from having free time to photograph,
Take a break for lunch on Steigenberger Minerva Nile crusie as you approach Kom Ombo.
Then, later this evening, you'll go to the Kom Ombo Temple of the Crocodile God, which is close the Nile River's bank. Your tour guide will show you the Crocodile Mummies and a healing room because this temple was formerly a hospital.
Dinner and entertainment will be part of the Nile Cruise.
Wednesday - Sailing on the Nile
Edfu Temple visit
Your Steigenberger Minerva Nile crusie will travel down the Nile River as you have breakfast.
Our tour guide will then arrange a 15-minute horse-drawn carriage journey to God Horus Temple, which is "the only way to get to the temple."
Then visit Horus' enormous Falcon Statue in the Temple, and then wander down the Alley to observe the famous tale of good and evil engraved into the walls.
Then meet your horse carriage driver and relax on the upper deck of the Nile Cruise while you observe Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily activities.
Your Nile Cruise will pass through Esna lock after dusk, where you might see your floating hotel sink a few metres "depending on flood season."
An overnight stay on board will take place after dinner.
Thursday- check out
Luxor Tour and Nile Cruise check out
To begin, your Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise will dock as a floating hotel in Luxor this morning. Enjoy a delicious breakfast on board before meeting our tour guide and driver for a full day in Luxor.
Tickets to The Valley of Kings allow you to see three royal tombs, and our Egyptologist tour guide will select the best tombs for you to explore on the outskirts of Luxor, in the King Valley; tickets to The Valley of Kings allow you to see three royal tombs, and our Egyptologist tour guide will select the best tombs for you to explore.
Join our Egyptologist for a fascinating open-air excursion to the Queen Hatshepsut Funeral Temple after leaving the colourful tombs of the royal pharaohs, where you will discover more about the First Lady's authority over a country throughout history.
Luxor East Bank
Take a photo of Memnon's Giant Colossi as you return to the Luxor East Bank.
After that, stop for lunch in Luxor before going to Karnak Temple, which features the Sacred Lake and the Sound and Light Theater, as well as towering walls, huge chambers, and massive obelisks, before getting back in your car and driving to Luxor Temple, your final stop of the day.
Along the Sphinxes Road and inside Amun's Harem, you can see the lovely papyrus flower colonnades and the Holy of the Holy.
Finally, before wrapping up your tour and departing for Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station, have some time to explore Luxor.
MS Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard of Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $480$530 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.