Outstanding Itinerary for the Steigenberger Legacy Nile cruise: 5 Days/4 Nights
Get out of your head and explore the past, which was shaped by pharaohs, monarchs, and other historical individuals. The Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise Itinerary is the perfect way to start your wonderful trip. From Luxor to Aswan, the Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise will take you on a 5-day Nile cruise. Egypt sightseeing and unfathomable luxury come together in perfect harmony. As a result, you will have an unforgettable experience. Contact us to book Steigenberger Legacy Nile cruise 5 Days Today.
In the Valley of Kings, an ancient royal necropolis on Luxor’s West Bank, walk past stunning structures. These temples have stood for thousands of years. Consider how the world as we know it now was formed by an ancient civilization. Above all, cruise the Nile in utmost luxury and style.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise ,|
Monday- Check in
Luxor West Bank
Early in the morning, our local tour guide will greet you at the Luxor train station or airport; holding a sign with your name and assisting you with luggage.
Outside the train station, our private A/C modern vehicle awaits you; and our friendly driver is eager to take you on a fantastic tour of Luxor West Bank.
After crossing the Nile River onto the West Bank; take a lovely ride through rural Egyptian farms and farmland to your first stop; Memnon Colossi, for a 30-minute tour.
Continue on to the Valley of the Kings, through the Noble Tombs and Ramssesum Temple, where our Egyptologist tour guide will acquire an admission ticket that will allow you to visit three of the most stunning tombs (Extra ticket to King Tut Tomb is available on your request).
Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the modest Temple of Maternity for Goddess Hathor; and the Temple of the Jackal God Anubis in El Dier El Bahary afterwards.
On Steigenberger Legacy five-star Nile Cruise with full board, our tour guide will assist you in checking in and showing you your cabin room for the following four nights.
Take some time to freshen up and relax after lunch on board before joining our tour guide for a free afternoon strolling tour of Luxor Downtown and Local Markets.
Returning to Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise for dinner and a night's stay is time.
Tuesday- Nile Cruise Sailing
East Bank Tour in Luxor
Breakfast will be served on board Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise before meeting our tour guide and driver for an easy tour of Luxor's East Bank.
Begin in Karnak Temple to see Egypt's Supreme God, "God AmunRaa."
Transfer to Luxor Temple later to meet Goddess Mut and God Khonsu (the "AmunRaa Family").
Before you begin crossing the Nile River; lunch will be served on board the cruise ship.
Relax by the pool on the cruise's top deck while taking in views of both banks of the river and the rich Nile Valley, then cross the river at Esna lock and sail to Edfu.
Enjoy a great dinner on board and delightful musical entertainment in Steigenberger Legacy cruise lounge bar over the course of the night.
Wednesday - Nile Cruise Sailing to Edfu and Kom Ombo
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Our Egyptologist will join you on a full day of Nile River sailing, with stops at Horus Temple in Edfu and the Crocodile God Temple at Komombo.
Breakfast, lunch, and supper will be served on board while sailing.
Relax for the entire day on the sundeck of Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise, which also has a pool.
Enjoy a Galabia Party and stay the night on Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise.
Thursday - Day Tour in Aswan
Tour of Aswan
Your cruise ship lands at Aswan early this morning. Before meeting our Egyptologist and driver to begin your tour of Aswan, enjoy breakfast on board.
On a felucca sailing journey to Nubian Land, see GharbSuhil Nubian Village; get closer to Nubians, and witness their genuine existence as African Egyptians.
Return to Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise ship for a change of clothing and lunch.
Begin your tour of Aswan in the afternoon with our tour guide; who will show you the open-air marketplaces and local bazaar before returning you to Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise for dinner and Nubian dancing entertainment. Overnight.
Friday - Check out
The city of Aswan
Our tour guide will assist you with check-out and luggage after breakfast on board Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise, and then you will meet our friendly driver to be taken by our A/C private vehicle to the High Dam to see Egypt's Greatest National Project. Prepare your camera for an incredible shot of Lake Nasser.
Our Egyptologist will arrange for you to take a Nile Taxi to Isis Island to see the Philae Temple of Love.
Before returning to Aswan for lunch at a Nubia Restaurant, the tour continues with a visit to the Unfinished Obelisk at the Aswan Red Granite Quarry.
Before transferring to the railway station to join your night train back to Cairo; where you will have dinner and stay the night, take a free shopping tour of Aswan's spice market.
MS Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise 5Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Greeting and assist at Aswan Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- Twice Transportations Via modern private A/C vehicle from/to Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- All transfers by a private modern A/C vehicle to all sites are named in the above itinerary.
- All tickets for all sites and admission fees are named in the itinerary.
- A private well-English-spoken Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all the sites in the above itinerary.
- Full-board accommodation for 4 nights / 5 Days in 5- Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, and 4 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise 5Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight airfare.
- Any optional tours do not include in the above itinerary
- Personal needs, Internet, phone charges, extra meals, etcetera, Internet.
- Gratuities and Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $785$870 / Person
"Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise 5 Days" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.