MS Steigenberger Legacy Nile cruise for 4 Days
You’ll be treated to Steigenberger Legacy Nile cruise 4 Days Nile cruise in elegance. Prepare yourself for the Steigenberger Legacy Nile cruise. It’s one of the most luxurious cruisers on the Nile. It’s also one of the handfuls with elevators and handicapped access. Contact us to book Steigenberger Legacy Nile cruise Today.
As a result, from the minute you board, you’ll be treated to 5-Star service and world-class amenities. Private docking areas, and nighttime entertainment. Also, a daily menu with a variety of options, treatment rooms, and spa services are all offered. There’s also a wide sundeck, a pool, a jacuzzi, and plenty of other amenities!
Nile River Cruises take you through the ancient world’s history. It runs through the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut’s rock-carved temple. It also runs through Luxor Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, Edfu Temple, Philae Temple, and a number of other sites. The Philae Temple, on the other hand, was completely relocated to avoid being lost to the sands of time.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise ,|
Friday - Check in
Aswan City Tour
Night Meet our Aswan local representative and our tour guide "Egyptologist" after breakfast and begin touring Aswan City and its highlights with our Private Driver and private car.
Visit the Egyptian High Dam, which was erected in 1961 by Gamal Abd El Nasser; Egypt's president after the 1952 revolution against the Turkish Empire, and is located south of Aswan.
Later, you'll take a ferry to the famous Goddess Isis Island to visit Philae Temple. While you're there, spend some time with our Egyptologist Tour Guide, who will reveal all of the Temple's secrets and tell you about Isis and her husband Osiris' love story.
Return to the dock for a tour of Aswan's Red Granite Quarry; where you'll learn how Ancient Egyptians chiseled "the Unfinished Obelisk," a single rock weighing over a thousand tonnes.
Our tour guide will assist you with your check-in as you board our five-star Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise in Aswan.
Enjoy a magnificent cabin with a view of the Nile River; a great lunch on board, and a free afternoon exploration of Aswan and its open-air market. Enjoy dinner on board while enjoying the cruise entertainment in Steigenberger Legacy Cruise Bar.
Saturday - Abu Simbel Day Trip - Optional
BASED ON THE CRUISE LATEST SAILING SCHEDULE TRIP TO ABU SIMBEL WILL BE WITH EXTRA FEES
Abu Simbel Temples
Your Egyptologist Tour Guide and Private Driver will take you on a thrilling non-stop 3-hour ride through Nasser Lake south of The High Dam to arrive at Abu Simbel Temple.
Visit the Great Temple of Abu Simbel; as well as the Temples of King Ramses II and his wife; Queen Nefertari. For the holy human pharaohs Ramses II and his adoring Queen "Nefertari," two temples were built on Nubia's land.
Enjoy myths and legends about the Temples told by our Egyptologist, as well as photo opportunities.
We'll return to our vehicle and travel to Aswan for lunch on Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise as we cruise towards KomOmbo.
This evening, you will visit the Crocodile God's KomOmbo Temple; which is located right on the Nile River. Because this temple was previously a hospital, your tour guide will show you the Crocodile Mummies and the healing area.
Dinner and onboard entertainment await you when you return to Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise.
Sunday - Nile Cruise Sailing
Edfu Temple visit
Arrive at God Horus Temple, the best preserved ancient Egyptian edifice to this day, after a 15-minute horse carriage ride. Visit Edfu Temple and snap wonderful photos near the gigantic Falcon Statue of Horus, walk the Alley where the legendary story of good and evil is narrated, and enjoy your meal.
Meet your horse carriage driver for a return trip to Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise, lunch on board; and time to relax on the ship's upper deck while watching Egyptian farmers go about their daily routines on both sides.
Meet your horse carriage driver for a return trip to the Nile Cruise, lunch on board, and time to relax on the cruise's upper deck while watching Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily activities.
After dusk, Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise will pass through Esna lock, and we encourage you to stay and watch as your floating hotel falls a few meters "depending on the flood season."
Dinner and an overnight stay on board.
Monday - Nile Cruise check out
First, Your Waterfront Hotel Early this morning, Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise arrives in Luxor; have a delicious breakfast on board before meeting our tour guide and driver for a full-day tour of the city.
The tour starts on the outskirts of Luxor, in the King Valley, where royal tombs from the New Kingdom can be found (15th century BC). The Valley of Kings tickets include access to three royal tombs; our Egyptologist tour guide will recommend the best tombs to visit.
Explore the Queen Hatshepsut Funeral Temple with our Egyptologist; who will educate you more about the First Lady's control over a country in history as you leave the colorful tombs of the royal pharaohs for a fascinating open-air visit to the Queen Hatshepsut Funeral Temple.
Then, On your way back to Luxor East Bank, stop for a photo break at the Giant Colossi of Memnon, then transfer to Karnak Temple for the supper God Amun Ra, walk around the Great Hypostyle Courtyard of the Temple; explore its giant walls, wide halls, and huge obelisks, visit the Sacred Lake; The Sound and Light Theater, and return to your vehicle to go to your final stop of the day, Luxor Temple.
Lastly, Travel along the Sphinxes Road and enter Amun's Harem house to see the distinctive papyrus flower colonnades and the Holy of the Holy.
Enjoy some free time in Luxor before returning to Cairo on the Sleeper Train, which includes dinner on board.
MS Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise 4 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Steigenberger Legacy Nile cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Optional Tour To Abu Simbel
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $708$786 / Person
"MS Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise 4 Days from Luxor itinerary" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.