Embark on an unforgettable vacation aboard the 5-star MS Sonesta St George Nile cruise. You would expect world-class services from a luxury hotel, and Saint George does not disappoint. Get excited for mouth-watering meals prepared by expert chefs.
Luxor’s major historical attractions are a must-see. Sail along the Nile and stop at other fascinating Egyptian places on the way for day trips. In addition, visit ancient temples in Kom Ombo, Edfu, and Esna. After that, set sail for Aswan, And similarly, capture even more recollections that would live in your memory forever.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
|Nile Cruise:||Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise ,|
Check-In Aboard the St. George and Sightseeing in Luxor
A Visit to the Temples of Karnak and Luxor
At Luxor airport or train station, One of our tour staff welcomes you. After that, He/ She takes you on a comfortable ride to the dock. Our tour staff then helps you board the 5-Star Sonesta St. George river cruise ship. You're in for your 5-Day Luxor to Aswan Nile Cruise.
An onboard tasty lunch is available once you've boarded and settled in. Next is a tour of Luxor's Nile on its east bank.
During your East Bank trip, you'll visit the Karnak Temple, which was erected over a period of 2,000 years. Most Nile cruises include a stop at the Luxor Temple after visiting Karnak.
It's time for afternoon tea and a unique Egyptian belly dancing entertainment. Meanwhile, after your East Bank tour, head to the Sonesta Saint George.
An onboard Dinner is available later in the evening. In addition, there's a disco for those who wish to dance the night away and have some fun at night.
Above all, In Luxor, we're going to spend the evening in the calm waters.
West Bank Tour and Transit to Esna
Valley of The Kings & Sailing to Edfu
Begin your morning with a delicious breakfast aboard the ship. After that, a tour of three of Luxor's most important ancient sites follows.
Valley of the Kings, an ancient royal necropolis, will be the first stop on your tour. Sir Howard Carter uncovered and excavated the tomb of King Tutankhamen. It is one of more than 70 royal tombs that have been discovered here over the years.
Next, proceed to the outstanding historical site of Queen Hatshepsut's Rock-Cut Temple. Similarly, the Colossi of Memnon, and finally board the boat for a great onboard lunch as it starts cruising towards Esna.
Meanwhile, while traveling, enjoy afternoon tea and a Captain's Welcome Cocktail Party. In the same vein, enjoy a delicious dinner. After that, choose whether you want a calm night or a fun night out on board the boat's entertaining disco. During the night at Esna, you're on the water enjoying the view.
Edfu and Kom Ombo Sightseeing
On its voyage to Edfu, the Sonesta St George Nile Cruise departs early and offers breakfast. Once in Edfu, you'll disembark and explore Edfu Temple. A second boat ride and lunch will be provided on the way to Kom Ombo.
Enjoy afternoon tea on board. After that, disembark once more to tour another famous Egyptian monument, The Kom Ombo Temple. Then, return to the ship.
Returning from the temple, you'll have time for another delicious aboard meal before returning to the Sonesta St. George. Enjoy an Egyptian Galabya Party tonight, and then spend the night on the water in Kom Ombo.
Transit to Aswan and Aswan Sightseeing
Breakfast is given onboard the Sonesta St. George as it sails towards Aswan.
You'll have enough time to explore Aswan before lunch thanks to the early departure from Kom Ombo.
The Aswan High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk, and the incomparable Philae Temple. These are all must-sees for anyone who is interested in the precious old Egypt's history.
This is followed by a delicious onboard lunch and afternoon tea. After your scenic excursion, get back to the boat. Meanwhile, Enjoy a wonderful afternoon. A classic Nubian folkloric show will take place after another delicious dinner onboard.
After a five-day Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan, enjoy your final night on the water at Aswan.
Check-Out and Disembarkation from Sonesta St George Nile Cruise
In short, today marks the end of our wonderful Nile River cruise. Indulge in a concluding onboard breakfast and reminisce on the past several days before checking out and disembarking the ship.
Once again, Meet with one of our pleasant tour professionals. He's taking you in a safe air-conditioned vehicle, Your next stop is either Aswan railway station or airport for your further travel.
Sonesta St. George Nile cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Private meeting and assist at Luxor Train Station or Airport.
- Luxury Transportation throughout the entire tour
- Accommodation for 5 Days/ 4 Nights onboard MS Sonesta St George Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Expert Tour Guide (Egyptologist) exclusively for your journey.
- All tickets and entrance fees for all sites in the above itinerary.
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunch Meals, and 4 Dinner meals on board MS Sonesta St George Nile Cruise.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
Sonesta St. George Nile cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Visa to Egypt and Any PCR Tests.
- Transfers from Cairo to Luxor.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1020$1140 / Person
“Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise 5 Days Luxor to Aswan” Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.