Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor
A 5-day Nile trip from Luxor to Aswan allows you to walk in the footsteps of the pharaohs. This tour brings you to some of Luxor’s most important historical sites. Karnak, Hatshepsut Temple, the Valley of the Kings, and other sights are among the highlights. A sightseeing visit of Edfu and Kom Ombo will also be included. Continue to Aswan for even more amazing vistas. Book Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor
Luxurious lodgings and knowledgeable tour guides are hallmarks of our Nile cruises. As a result, you can look forward to a memorable journey.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Luxury - Comfort - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Moon Goddess Nile Cruise ,|
Saturday - Check-in
Check-in for Nile Cruise
Our agent will greet you at the Luxor airport/train station with a placard reading "Egypt United Tours." You can take advantage of our well-managed pick-up service.
All relevant arrival formalities will be handled by our knowledgeable consultant. In a private A/C modern vehicle operated by a skilled and courteous driver, your bags will be transported to the 5* Nile Cruise in luxury.
You can relax on the Cruise Board and have a great lunch after completing your Nile Cruise Check-in at 12 p.m.
After lunch, join the rest of your tour group on a trip to Luxor's East Bank to see the magnificent Luxor Temple and the colossal Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient ruins. This was originally a temple-filled metropolis that grew over a 2000-year period.
Return to the ship for afternoon tea and a spectacular Folkloric Show after your tour. Dinner is served in the evening. The rest of the evening is yours to enjoy after that.
Sunday - Luxor West Bank Tour and Cruise to Esna
City of Luxor
First and foremost, while taking in the fresh Nile winds on a gorgeous morning, enjoy a delicious breakfast aboard the cruise ship. In an air-conditioned private vehicle, your Egyptologist transports you to Luxor's west bank. It is the pharaohs' afterlife world, according to Egyptian beliefs, where they wander the pharaonic subterranean tunnels that lead to the Valley of the Kings as would-be gods.
Then a majestic temple appears in the heart of a mountain. Hatshepsut Temple is a tribute to Hatshepsut's zealous reign over Egypt as a great queen. On your way back to the boat, the Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, appear miraculously.
You'll then be treated to a sumptuous supper before boarding the cruise ship and travelling through Esna Lock.
While sailing to Edfu, enjoy afternoon tea and beverages in the lounge.
Finally, unwind with a delicious lunch aboard your cruise ship off the coast of Edfu.
Monday - Edfu Temple and Kom Ombo Temple Excursions
Sailing Nile Cruise
Firstly, this day excursion begins with a thrilling adventure. First and foremost, savour your cruise ship breakfast. Your Egyptologist will next take you on a horse-drawn carriage excursion to Horus's home, Edfu Temple. The temple looks to have been recently finished, as it is in excellent condition.
Then, Examine the brightly coloured decorations illustrating important historical events. Your Egyptologist will next take you to your Nile Cruise, where you will conclude your wonderful adventure to Kom Ombo.
After that, Enjoy floating in the middle of the Nile while green meadows adorn the Nile Valley. While sailing to Aswan, take advantage of your cruise's gourmet lunch and afternoon tea.
Finally, spend the night on a cruise ship at Aswan, Egypt, complete with a Galabia celebration and a delectable brunch. It is possible to take a free walking tour of Aswan's streets and the spicy open-air market, which will enchant you with its unique ambiance. On your cruise, dinner will be served.
Tuesday - Arrive Aswan City
Day Tour of Aswan
Begin your day trip in Aswan's enchanting ambiance and breathtaking natural surroundings. Following a sumptuous breakfast on board your Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam, a massive undertaking that is regarded as one of the twentieth century's greatest mysteries. Nasser Lake, the world's largest artificial lake, may be seen there.
After that, you and Osiris will travel to Isis's residence at the Philae Temple. Before boarding a water taxi to the temple, your Egyptologist will bring you to Philae Temple, where you will meet the Nubians for the first time.
Then, on your Nile Cruise board, unwind and enjoy your meal.
The Aga Khan Mausoleum, a magnificent Fatimid edifice, is reached after a leisurely sailing cruise via tropical fruit trees, rare flowers, and old trees with gorgeous birds on Kitchener Island.
Finally, spend the night at Aswan after a pleasant night and dinner on your cruise ship.
Wednesday - Departure day
On the Nile Cruise, start the day with a fantastic breakfast. The checkout process is now complete.
For a domestic flight, our agent will transport you to Aswan train station or Aswan airport. You can fly internationally from Aswan International Airport, and we'd be pleased to assist you with any travel arrangements.
Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Package Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $940$1085 / Person
"Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.