Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan
We’ll pick you up from the airport or train station and whisk you away to Aswan for a three-night Nile cruise. Depending on your travel plans, you can fly or take the train to Aswan. After you’ve seen these incredible West Bank spots. We wish you continued safe and enjoyable trips. Book Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan.
With our Egypt United Tours Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise itinerary, you may cruise the Nile from Aswan to Luxor. Some of the Nile River Valley’s most famous and stunning historic landmarks include the Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple.
After an early morning flight to Aswan, board a Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile cruise ship for four days in the heart of Ancient Egypt, before continuing on the Nile River to Cairo. A four-day Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor is an unforgettable experience. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor - Abu Simbel|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Luxury - Comfort - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Moon Goddess Nile Cruise ,|
Saturday - Check in Aswan Tour
Check-in Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan
When you reach in Aswan, your Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise will begin. Allow plenty of time to go to your cruise's embarkation point. You'll have some free time after checking in and boarding. The ship provides a great meal at 1:00 p.m.
Then visit the spectacular Temple of Philae and the unfinished Obelisk at Aswan's High Dam. Return to the boat after your adventure and unwind before dinner.
Finally, your journey will begin in Aswan on a Nile river cruise.
Sunday - Abu Simbel Day Tour
Abu Simbel day tour
This morning, pick up your brunch package from Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise. Our Egyptologist and driver will show you around Abu Simbel City and Temples, including the Temples of Ramses II and Queen Nefertari.
When you arrive, start your tour of the Abu Simbel Temples at the Ramses II Temple. Enjoy your Egyptologist's amazing stories and facts about this wonderful temple, such as how the Sun rises on the forehead of King Ramses Statue every year on his birth and crowning anniversary!
Visit the Temple of Queen Nefertari, the world's oldest queen, who had a temple built for her by her devoted King.
Return to our own vehicle and begin our journey back to Aswan.
When you get at your Nile Cruise, take a break for lunch. Embark the cruise ship after lunch and sail along the Nile River Valley.
Relaxing at the Cruise Roof Deck pool while taking in the beauty of Egypt and the Nile Valley's green and desert contradiction.
Arrive in Kom Ombo city before dusk for a quick journey to the Kom Ombo Temple, where your tour guide will present you to the Crocodile Mummies, before continuing on to your boat.
Dinner will be served on your Nile Cruise.
All night long, music will be played at the Cruise Lounge.
Monday - Sailing Nile cruise
Sailing to Edfu
travelling to Edfu Meet your tour guide in Edfu City and ride to Edfu Temple to see the Temple of the Falcon Deity Horus, where you will see the first victory of good over evil.
Proceed to your cruise ship after crossing through Esna Lock on your Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise Cruising trip. Enjoy a boat lunch while admiring the views of the Nile Valley and Egyptian farmers, artisans, and everyday life.
After arriving in Luxor City in the afternoon, meet your friendly tour guide for a trip to Luxor Temple and a strolling city tour of Luxor's local marketplaces and bazaars.
Return to your cruise ship for supper and evening entertainment. Luxor will be your temporary residence.
Tuesday - Check out
Check-out from the Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile cruise
After breakfast, Check-out from Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile cruise to Luxor, where you will meet your tour guide and driver to begin your expedition.
redirection to a new location The Temple of Amon is the most important of the various temples that make up the Karnak Temple complex.
- Go to the Valley of the Kings, where our guide suggests seeing three royal tombs.
- After that, visit the Hatshepsut Temple and Memnon Colossi.
Following a final check-out and departure time, the holiday will come to a close with a guarded drive to Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station.
Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Package Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard of Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $690$780 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.