Sonesta Moon Goddess from Luxor 8 Days
A fantastic trip to Egypt should start on the Nile river, Sonesta Moon Goddess luxury cruise is what you are looking for. Tour the Kings Valley to see the pharaohs painted tombs, sail to the Falcon and Crocodile Gods temples in Edfu and Kom Ombo; Relax on the purist spot on the Nile at Aswan. Book your Sonesta Moon Goddess from Luxor 8 Days.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Luxury - Comfort - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Moon Goddess Nile Cruise ,|
Saturday - Check in and Luxor Tour
Your Nile Cruise will begin once you arrive in Luxor. Allow enough time to get to the port where your cruise will depart. You'll have some free time after boarding and checking in. A superb supper is provided aboard the ship at about 1:00 p.m.
After lunch, travel to Luxor's East Bank with the rest of your tour group to view the spectacular Luxor Temple and the massive Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient ruins. This city was once a temple-filled metropolis with a 2,000-year history.
After your tour, return to the ship for afternoon tea and a spectacular Folkloric Show. In the evening, dinner is served.
Sunday - Luxor west bank
To begin, savor a delicious breakfast aboard the cruise ship while breathing in the fresh Nile air on a gorgeous morning. In an air-conditioned private vehicle, your Egyptologist transports you to Luxor's west bank. It is the pharaohs' afterlife world, according to Egyptian legends, where they transit the pharaonic subterranean tunnels that lead to the Valley of the Kings as would-be gods.
Then a beautiful temple appears in the heart of a mountain. Hatshepsut Temple is dedicated to Hatshepsut, Egypt's greatest pharaoh. On your way back to the boat, the Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, appear miraculously.
You'll be treated to a magnificent meal before boarding the cruise ship and sailing through Esna Lock.
While cruising to Edfu, enjoy afternoon tea and refreshments in the lounge.
Finally, relax aboard your Edfu-bound cruise ship with a great dinner.
Monday - Edfu Temple
Nile cruise sailing
To begin, this day trip starts with a thrilling adventure. First and foremost, savor your cruise ship breakfast. Your Egyptologist will next take you on a horse-drawn carriage excursion to Horus's home, Edfu Temple. The temple looks to have been recently finished, as it is in excellent condition.
After that, look at the brilliantly colored memorials of key historical events. Your Egyptologist will next take you on your Nile Cruise, where you will conclude your wonderful adventure to Kom Ombo.
Enjoy floating in the Nile while observing the beautiful meadows of the Nile Valley. While sailing to Aswan, take advantage of your cruise's gourmet lunch and afternoon tea.
Then spend the night in Aswan, Egypt, on a cruise ship that includes a Galabia celebration and a sumptuous brunch.
A free walking tour of Aswan's streets and the spicy open-air market, which will fascinate you with its unique ambiance, is available.
Finally, dinner will be served during your cruise.
Tuesday - Aswan City
Begin your day trip at Aswan, which is surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty. Following a delicious breakfast on board your Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam, a massive building project that is considered one of the twentieth century's biggest mysteries. Nasser Lake, the world's largest man-made lake, can be seen.
You and Osiris will then sail to Isis's home, the Philae Temple. Your Egyptologist will take you by water taxi to Philae Temple, where you will first see the Nubians.
Then sit back and relax on the Nile Cruise board while you eat.
After a leisurely boat trip through tropical fruit trees, exotic flowers, and old trees with beautiful birds, visitors arrive at the Aga Khan Mausoleum, a majestic Fatimid edifice on Kitchener Island.
Finally, spend the night at Aswan after a pleasant night and dinner on your cruise ship.
Wednesday - Nile Cruise sailing
Aswan day tour
To begin, the cruise ship at Aswan provides breakfast. Your Egyptologist then leads you to this pharaonic engineering site, where the pharaohs' lines on the Unfinished Obelisk may still be visible, revealing a mystery about one of the pharaonic architectural challenges. In terms of size, it is the largest.
The Spicy Market and streets of Aswan are also free to visit. A relaxing tour of Kom Ombo is followed by a delicious lunch.
Finally, an evening aboard your cruise ship with Nubian entertainment and dinner will be spectacular.
Thursday - Sailing to Kom Ombo
The Kom Ombo Temple
A day in Sobek's palace, where you'll learn about the first pharaonic hospital and how ancient Egyptians treated their injured while viewing medical instruments. Kom Ombo Temple is the name of the temple. But first, have a nice breakfast on the deck of the cruise ship.
After that, your Egyptologist will take you to Kom Ombo Temple. After that, take a boat to Edfu for a delicious lunch. Afternoon tea is included in the relaxing trip to Luxor.
Onboard your cruise ship, enjoy a delectable supper and a galabia celebration. Relax in your spacious cabins as the cruise ship docks in Luxor for the night.
Friday - Luxor City
The allure of West Luxor calls you once more. First and foremost, a cruise ship breakfast is required. Then visit Luxor's Theban Necropolis to learn how Ramses II constructed his gigantic memorial temple, complete with massive statues and amazing pharaonic architecture, to last for millions of years.
It's a full-fledged pharaonic metropolis, complete with actual ancient Egyptian monuments, everyday items, and Egyptian-style streets. During your Egypt tour, you'll discover about royal tomb laborers, marvel builders, and pharaonic traditional archaeological items with stunning embellishments. The town's name is Deir el-Medina. Then there's Hapu Temple, which is very stunning.
Your Egyptologist joins you on your Nile Cruise after a delicious supper.
After that, take a free walking tour of Luxor's streets and bazaars.
Finally, a Nile night cruise with food and entertainment will be held. This evening, unwind and relax in your cabin.
Saturday - Check-out
Board the cruise ship at 8:00 a.m. for a delicious brunch before disembarking. You can then explore the Nobel Valley with the guidance of your Egyptologist, depending on your flight/train schedule.
Finally, our representative will bring you to the Luxor railway station or Luxor airport, where you will join a domestic or international aircraft (according to your choice). We're excited to finish all of your paperwork so you can leave in style, with fond memories of your seven-night Nile cruise.
Egypt united tours wish you a perfect amazing trip
Sonesta Moon Goddess from Luxor 8 Days Package Includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard of 5-Star Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English-speaking tour guide accompanies you on all tours of the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
Sonesta Moon Goddess from Luxor 8 Days Package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks are named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1650$1860 / Person
"Sonesta Moon Goddess from Luxor 8 Days package" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April, a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.