Sightseeing Tour in Cairo Egypt
Enjoy a full-day visit to the Major sightseeing tour in Cairo, Egypt.
08.00 AM Pick up by our tour guide “Egyptologist” and driver at your location in Cairo (Airport, Hotel, Apartment, or any location in Cairo city)
It’s time to start your day trip to Grand Cairo. Your tour guide and driver will be taking you to visit The Egyptian Museum. to see the golden treasures of King Tut and all the ancient Egyptian artifacts found in the 20th Century.
Transfer to the Coptic Cairo site. In silence, you’ll see St. George’s Greek Monastery and Church; Visit the Holy Crept at St. Sergius Church by walking along an ancient alley in Coptic Cairo; Visit the Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
You will visit the Amr Eb ElAs Mosque, the first mosque erected in Egypt, in the heart of Coptic Cairo, before having lunch in Old Cairo.
01.00 PM Lunch break in Cairo City.
Your tour guide and driver accompany you to Gad Local Restaurant to enjoy authentic Egyptian food.
Arrive at Saladin Citadel’s Eastern Gate after your journey to Old Cairo. Enter the Great Castel’s defensive walls to see the Alabaster Mosque of Muhammed Ali. Be sure to visit the Sultan El Nasir Muhammed Green Mosque!
Afterward, our driver and tour guide take you to Khan El Khalili Bazar to enjoy free time shopping for one hour.
05.00 PM Transfer back to your location in Cairo.
|Trip Duration:||1 Days / 0 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Day Tours and Excursions|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational|
The sightseeing Tour in Cairo Egypt package includes:. All transfers are in an Air-conditioned private vehicle. . English-speaking Tour Guide. . Lunch.
Sightseeing Tour in Cairo Egypt package:. Entrance fees to sites. . Personal expenses and tips
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $75$85 / Person
"Sightseeing Tour in Cairo Egypt" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.