MS/ Semiramis II Nile Cruise From Luxor 8 Days
Passengers aboard this excellent MS/ Semiramis II Nile Cruise From Luxor 8 Days will experience tranquil traveling down the Nile’s center, passing by great pharaonic monuments and beautiful tombs. They’ll transport you to ancient Egypt, complete with all of its wonders and mysteries, as well as your own Egyptologist. On our Nile Cruise Itinerary, a professional Egyptologist will reveal the secrets of the pharaohs. Because you will locate a point that will bring you to another event in ancient Egypt’s history, you will be able to visit the bulk of the famous Egypt sites from Luxor to Aswan and feel all of the complexities in the heart of ancient Egypt.
You’ll journey from the pharaohs’ daily lives to the mysteries and secrets of their afterlife. Take a private air-conditioned driving tour of ancient Egypt as part of your 8-day Nile Cruise itinerary.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style - Educational - Cultural - Deluxe|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ Semiramis II Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Check-in and a tour of the East Bank
Start your MS/ Semiramis II Nile Cruise Tour From Luxor 8 Days
When you reach Luxor, your Nile Cruise will begin. Allow plenty of time to go to your trip's embarkation point. After boarding and checking in, you'll have some free time. Around 1:00 p.m., a delicious supper is served aboard the ship.
After lunch, join the rest of your tour group on a trip to Luxor's East Bank to see the magnificent Luxor Temple and the colossal Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient monuments. This city had a 2,000-year history and was once a temple-filled metropolis.
Return to the ship for afternoon tea and a fantastic Folkloric Show after your tour. Dinner is served in the evening.
- Day 2
Luxor City tour
West Bank sightseeing in Luxor
Start your day off well with a delicious breakfast aboard the cruise ship while enjoying the cool Nile breeze. In an air-conditioned private vehicle, your Egyptologist transports you to Luxor's west bank. It is the pharaohs' afterlife world, according to Egyptian legends, where they transit the pharaonic subterranean tunnels that lead to the Valley of the Kings as would-be gods.
Then, in the midst of a mountain, a gorgeous temple appears. Hatshepsut Temple is devoted to Egypt's greatest king, Hatshepsut. The Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, materialize miraculously on your way back to the boat.
Before boarding the cruise ship and crossing through Esna Lock, you'll be treated to a delicious dinner.
Enjoy afternoon tea and beverages in the lounge while cruising to Edfu.
Finally, treat yourself to a delicious lunch aboard your Edfu-bound cruise ship.
- Day 3
Sailing Nile Cruise
Nile Cruise Sailing to Edfu
Our day's journey begins with an interesting encounter. Enjoy your cruise ship breakfast first and foremost. Following that, your Egyptologist will take you on a horse-drawn carriage ride to Edfu Temple, Horus's home. The temple appears to have been completed lately because it is in outstanding condition.
Then have a look at the colorful memorials commemorating significant historical events. Your Egyptologist will next accompany you to your Nile Cruise, where your incredible journey to Kom Ombo will come to an end.
After that, float down the Nile while seeing the Nile Valley's gorgeous meadows. Take advantage of your cruise's gourmet lunch and afternoon tea while sailing to Aswan.
After that, spend the night in Aswan, Egypt, on a cruise liner celebrating Galabia with a lavish brunch.
A free walking tour of Aswan's streets is also available, and the scorching open-air market with its unique atmosphere will charm you.
At the end of your excursion, dinner will be served.
- Day 4
Sightseeing in Aswan
Begin your day tour in Aswan, a stunningly beautiful city surrounded by natural beauty. After a sumptuous breakfast on board your Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam, a colossal construction project that is regarded as one of the twentieth century's greatest mysteries. The world's largest man-made lake, Nasser Lake, can be seen.
After that, you and Osiris will sail to the Philae Temple, Isis's home. Your Egyptologist will take you to Philae Temple by water taxi, where you will see the Nubians for the first time.
Then relax and enjoy your meal aboard the Nile Cruise.
Then spend the night in Aswan, Egypt, aboard a cruise ship celebrating Galabia with a spectacular lunch.
A free walking tour of Aswan's streets is also available, and the hot open-air market will captivate you with its unique ambiance.
Dinner will be served after your journey.
- Day 5
Aswan City and sailing to Kom Ombo
A day trip to Aswan
To begin, breakfast is provided by the cruise ship in Aswan. Your Egyptologist will then take you to this pharaonic engineering site, where the lines of the pharaohs on the Unfinished Obelisk may still be visible, revealing a pharaonic architectural dilemma. It is the largest in terms of size.
The Spicy Market in Aswan and its vicinity are open to visitors. Enjoy a great lunch after a leisurely tour of Kom Ombo.
Finally, a wonderful night on board with Nubian music and cuisine awaits.
- Day 6
Kom Ombo Temple
Trip to Kom Ombo City
Firstly, research medical objects in Sobek's palace to learn about the first pharaonic hospital and how ancient Egyptians treated their injured. The temple's name is Kom Ombo Temple. But first, enjoy a delicious breakfast on the cruise ship's deck.
Your Egyptologist will next drive you to om Kom Ombo Temple. Take a boat to Edfu for a great meal after that. The peaceful excursion to Luxor includes afternoon tea.
Finally, enjoy a sumptuous supper and a galabia celebration onboard your cruise ship. As the cruise ship docks in Luxor for the night, unwind in your large suites.
- Day 7
Luxor West Bank
The charm of West Luxor, first and foremost, seduces you once more. A cruise ship breakfast is essential first and foremost. Then go to the Theban Necropolis in Luxor to learn how Ramses II built his vast memorial temple, complete with massive statues and spectacular pharaonic architecture, to last for millions of years.
The city gradually grows into a full-fledged pharaonic metropolis with Egyptian-style streets, everyday goods, and ancient Egyptian monuments. You'll learn about royal tomb laborers, marvel builders, and pharaonic traditional archaeological objects with stunning adornment during your Egypt tour. Deir el-Medina is the name of the town.
Then there's the breathtaking Hapu Temple. After a great dinner, your Egyptologist joins you on your Nile Cruise. In addition, Take a free walking tour of Luxor's streets and bazaars after that.
Finally, there will be a Nile night cruise with food and entertainment. Unwind and relax in your cabin this evening.
- Day 8
Before disembarking, board the cruise ship for a magnificent brunch at 8:00 a.m. Depending on your flight/train schedule, you can then explore the Nobel Valley with the help of your Egyptologist.
Finally, we will transport you to Luxor railway station or Luxor airport, where you will board a domestic or international flight (according to your choice). We're looking forward to completing your paperwork so you can leave in style, with wonderful recollections of your seven-night Nile adventure.
MS Semramis II Nile Cruise 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard of 5-Star Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
MS Semramis II Nile Cruise 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2228$2460 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.