MS/ Semiramis II Nile Cruise From Luxor 5 Days
Egypt is without a doubt one of the world’s most intriguing countries. Set sail on the gorgeous MS/ Semiramis II Nile Cruise From Luxor for 5 Days Nile Trip. For a memorable Nile cruise across Egypt. Every visit onboard Nile Cruise is an amazing experience. Thanks to the gorgeous cabins, wonderful cuisine, and, above all, world-class facilities.
It is worthwhile to travel to Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and Aswan. View some of Egypt’s most well-known historical sites along the trip. Among them are Horus’ temple and two temples dedicated to Sobek and Haeroris.
In Aswan, see the High Dam and the magnificent Philae Temple. You’re all ready for a five-day holiday in awe-inspiring surroundings!
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style - Educational - Cultural - Deluxe|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ Semiramis II Nile Cruise ,|
Check-in Nile Cruise
Luxor Tour to Kings Valley and Hatshepsut Temple
Firstly, Arrive in Luxor to meet our tour guide to start your day on the East Bank of Luxor to assist you, then start with our private A/C vehicle and drive your tour to The West Bank of Luxor City.
Then, Meet our professional Egyptologist and begin your sightseeing tour to Luxor West Bank with our private car and driver.
After that, visiting the Royal Graveyard from 1500 BC at the Valley of the Kings, the Female Pharaoh Temple "Hatshepsut," and the Memnon Giant Statues "Colossi of Memnon."
Then, Transfer to check-in for four nights at a five-star hotel Nile Cruise with full board, lunch on board, and an afternoon free to relax and refresh.
Time to explore Luxor's gorgeous neighborhood streets and the market as the sun sets.
Finally, Return aboard the Nile Cruise for dinner and entertainment before spending the night in Luxor.
Nile Cruise Navigation.
Luxor Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
The first morning on board your Nile Cruise to enjoy a tasty breakfast, meet our Egyptologist tour guide at the cruise lobby to start a half-day visit by our Modern A/C minibus to the largest ancient Egyptian structures at Karnak Temple of God Amun Raa, proceed later to visit the Temple of God Amun’s wife Mut at Luxor Temple.
Transfer you back to Nile Cruise to start your cruising journey along the Nile River Valley.
Lunch and Dinner will be served on board while sailing, this evening your Nile Cruise will pass Esna Lock which is a lifetime experience recommended to watch from the cruise's top deck.
Overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Nile Cruise Sailing Day
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples visit
This morning, sail to Edfu City, have breakfast with our Egyptologist on board your Nile Cruise, then ride a horse carriage to Edfu Temple 237 BC to see The House of Horus the Falcon God.
Enter through the Great Pylons to the large open court of the most intact house of worshipping from Ancient Egyptian Days, stand by the massive state of the Falcon God carved out of a single piece of basalt, and see how the Falcon God of Sky defeated the Hippopotamus symbol of the devil in the battle corridor.
Your horse carriage driver is waiting to take you back to the ship so you can spend the rest of the day cruising the Nile.
This evening, your cruise will dock in Kom Ombo, where you can have a spectacular night visit to the Temple of the Crocodile God, which was constructed in 180 BC. Our Egyptologist will demonstrate the Nilo Meter, the Ancient Calendar, and the crocodile mummy room, as well as explain how this site was formerly used as a hospital, with medicinal implements carved into the Temple walls to treat all maladies.
After dinner on board your cruise, continue cruising the Nile River at night.
Nile Cruise Aswan
Felucca Sailing and Visit to Nubian Village
When the Nile Cruise arrives in Aswan, meet our tour guide for a fascinating excursion sailing tour by Felucca through the Agha Khan Muslim, Botanical Island, and Gharb Suhil Nubian Village, where you will learn about Nubian life, see a Nubian house, and see how they keep crocodiles as pets in their homes.
Return to Aswan for a Nile Cruise Lunch and to freshen up before meeting our tour guide in the afternoon for a stroll through the Aswan Local Open-air Market.
Your Nile Cruise will put on a Nubian show after supper if you stay on board.
Enjoy your Nile Cruise breakfast and then meet our tour guide again who will assist you with checking out. Then meet our local driver in Aswan who will provide you with a private A/C vehicle to begin your day tour of Aswan.
Today's tour begins at the 280 BC Isis Temple of Philae. Take a Nubian Nile Taxi to Isis Island's Temple of Love, Isis House of Birth, and her holy shrine, where our tour guide will show you the Christian Cross Symbol on the temple walls as well as travelers' inscriptions from the 18th and 19th centuries AD.
Later, transfer to the High Dam, which was erected in 1961 by President Gamal Abdulnasser and offers a breathtaking view of the Nile Cataract and Lake Nasser, as well as the Egyptian and Soviet Symbol of Friendship in the shape of a Lotus Flower.
Your final stop today will be at the Unfinished Obelisk at Aswan's Northern Quarry, one of the world's best red granite quarries, where our Egyptologist will explain how Ancient Egyptians cut huge blocks of granite like the Unfinished Obelisk, then transported them to the Nile and used them to build temples.
Enjoy some free time in Aswan before heading to the Aswan Train Station / Airport.
MS Semramis II Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
MS Semramis II Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $930$1025 / Person
Semramis II Nile Cruise Tour From Luxor 5 Days Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.