Saqqara Memphis and Dahshur Tour
Firstly, today you start your Saqqara Memphis and Dahshur Tour by meeting our tour guide and driver at 08:00.
Meeting point is at any location in Cairo City.
This day you go to visit three of the major sightseeings in Egypt; Saqqara, where you see the Step Pyramid. After that Memphis, where you visit the first capital of ancient Egypt. And finally, Dahshur, where you visit the Bent and the Red Pyramids.
Your Journey starts by our a/c private vehicle with a lovely 30 minutes ride to Giza country side. Enjoy the rural area and the contrast between green and desert. Arrive to Saqqara and get ready for a life-time visit to the Step Pyramid of King Zoser.
Ener to the Pyramids Complex and watch the finest limestone walls dating back to 4500 years ago. Your tour guide will escort you to see the deep shafts and the copra statues. In the same vein, follow your Egyptologist tour guide to the Step Pyramid and learn how it was built. Visit the northern star statue and the Pyramids courtyard.
After that, transfer to Mit Rahina village to visit the Open-air Museum of Memphis, it’s where you will see the Oldest Capital of Egypt. Visit the tremendous colossi of King Ramses II and The Alabaster Sphinx of queen Hatshepsut. Follow your Egyptologist tour guide to show you the Granit Sarcophagus covered with rituals from the Book of the Dead. Enjoy the amazing scenery of Memphis city and the scattered statues of Kings and Gods of Ancient Egypt.
Moreover, you got an opportunity to enjoy lunch in a countryside restaurant near Memphis to try Egyptian local food.
After that, Transfer to Dahshur to visit the Red and Bent Pyramids.
Firstly, you start at the Red Pyramid, where you have an amazing opportunity to enter its corridors and see the burial chamber. Your tour guide escort you after that to The Bent Pyramid to see the first real attempt of constructing a pyramid shape royal tomb. Stroll around the Bent Pyramid to see the Queen Pyramid G1-a behind and view the Black Pyramid from faraway distance.
Finally, back to your vehicle to transfer you to the meeting point with wonderful memories about your Saqqara Memphis Dahshur Tour.
- All Transfers during your Saqqara Memphis Dahshur Tour.
- Transfers by A/c private modern vehicle
- Expert Tour Guide during your Saqqara Memphis Dahshur Tour.
- Entrance fees to Saqqara Memphis and Dahshur.
- All taxes and Services Charges.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $75$85 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.