Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise has a fantastic itinerary: 5 days/4 nights.
Pharaohs, monarchs, and other historical figures can be learned by taking your head out of the sand. The Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise Itinerary is an excellent place to begin your journey. The Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Trip includes a 5-day Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan. Egypt’s vistas are breathtaking, and the grandeur is breathtaking. As a result, you’ll enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Contact us to book Sanctuary Sun Boat IV today.
Walk by spectacular structures in the Valley of Kings, an ancient royal necropolis on Luxor’s West Bank. Thousands of years have passed since these temples were built. Consider how the present world was shaped by an ancient civilization. Enjoy Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile cruise first and foremost.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise ,|
Monday - Check in
Sightseeing’s in Luxor and Nile Cruise
Firstly, arrive at Luxor Train Station to meet our Egyptologist Tour Guide, who will join you and our driver on a day tour to Luxor on the West Bank of the Nile, before boarding Sanctuary Sun Boat IV 5-star Nile Cruise for check-in.
Then, today's sightseeing begins in The Valley of Kings, where you'll view some of the most ornately painted royal tombs from the 15th century BC. A ticket to the Kings Valley allows you to visit three royal tombs, with an additional ticket for King Tut considered "optional."
On the other side of the Kings Valley, see the funerary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut for a fascinating look at Egypt's first lady.
Then, drive past Ramessuem Temple and Noble Tombs to reach King Amenhotep's tomb. The massive Memnon Colossi can be found in the 3rd Temple.
After that; check-in for a four-night full-board stay on a five-star ship begins with lunch on board with the assistance of our tour guide.
This afternoon; you will have free time in Luxor city to freshen yourself before joining our guide on a tour of the Great City of Luxor.
Return to Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise for your meal, evening entertainment, and overnight accommodations before supper.
Tuesday - Nile Cruise Sailing
East Bank of Luxor Tour from Nile Cruise
Firstly, before boarding the Nile Cruise and meeting our guide for a visit of Karnak Temple, enjoy breakfast on board. Stop at Luxor Temple, Egypt's largest and home of God Raa, Egypt's principal God, on your way back to Sanctuary Sun Boat IV cruise ship. The home of his wife, Goddess Mut.
Then; begin Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile river cruise on board your floating hotel and relax on the Cruise Topdeck beside the pool for a wonderful serene voyage.
Finally, Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise will arrive at Esna Lock in time for you to cross, eat dinner, and spend the night on board.
Wednesday - Edfu and Kom Ombo visits
Full Day Nile Cruise Sailing
Firstly, breakfast will be served on the Nile Cruise. Take a horse carriage ride to the Falcon Temple of God Horus when you arrive in Edfu.
Then, Sanctuary Sun Boat IV cruise continues to sail the lush Nile River; take advantage of your free time on board and the lovely view of Egyptian people on the Nile Banks.
After that, you'll pay a quick visit to KomOmbo Temple; which is located on the Nile's shore and was the home of SobekThe Crocodile God.
Later, dinner on board and a costume party for the traditional Egyptian long garment "Galabiya," arrive in Aswan and spend the night there.
Thursday - Day Trip to Abu Simbel from Nile Cruise - Optional
Abu Simbel Temples
After the Great Pyramids, Egypt's second most famous sight is Abou Simbel Temple. Our Egyptologist tour guide and car will be waiting for you at Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise with a breakfast box to take you on a 2/3 hour journey to Abou Simbel city.
Then, arrive at Abou Simbel for a two-hour tour, which will begin with King Ramses II's Great Temple; which features four enormous Colossi of Ramses seated on his throne. Proceed to the sanctuary; where the King sits among the Egyptian Gods, to observe the painted walls and passageways. Imagine how the Sun Rays illumine the King's face twice a year, on his birthday and coronation day.
After that, visit Queen Nefertary's Beauty and Love Temple; which is surrounded by six standing statues of the monarch and his wife.
Then, return to Aswan for a lunch cruise on the Nile.
Afternoon at leisure to relax and refresh before an evening walking tour of Aswan's open-air marketplaces.
Finally, return aboard the boat for dinner and Nubian entertainment at night.
Friday - Check out
Aswan city Tour and Check out
Firstly, breakfast and check-out, meet our Egyptologist for a sightseeing tour of Aswan city; beginning at Philae Temple for Goddess Isis of Love, our Later, Egyptologist will escort you to The Temple on Agilika Island; where you will board a motor boat and learn about the story of love and fidelity between the two famous lovers of Ancient Egypt, Isis and Osiris.
Then, return to Aswan via Nubian Nile tax; then meet us with our guide for a trip to the High Dam and Lake Nasser. Learn about the construction of Egypt's grandest project of the twentieth century by visiting the Dam.
Then, see how ancient Egyptians carved and carried this massive piece of stone to later place it within one of their temples at the Aswan Granite Quarry and the Unfinished Obelisk; the Obelisk weighs over 1200 tonnes and was cut from a single piece of red granite.
Before taking the Night Sleeper Train back to Cairo; which includes dinner and an overnight stay on board, spend some time in Aswan.
MS Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Greeting and assist at Aswan Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- Twice Transportations Via modern private A/C vehicle from/to Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- All transfers by a private modern A/C vehicle to all sites are named in the above itinerary.
- All tickets for all sites and admission fees are named in the itinerary.
- A private well-English-spoken Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all the sites in the above itinerary.
- Full-board accommodation for 4 nights / 5 Days in 5- Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, and 4 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight airfare.
- Any optional tours do not include in the above itinerary
- Personal needs, Internet, phone charges, extra meals, etcetera, Internet.
- Gratuities and Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $5082$5586 / Person
"Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise 5 Days" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.