4-Day Nile Cruise on the Sanctuary Sun Boat IV
You will be taken on a four-day Nile cruise. At the Sanctuary Sun Boat IV, get ready for your Nile cruise. It is one of the Nile’s most elegant cruisers. It is also one of the few structures with elevators and is handicapped accessible. Contact us to book Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise Today.
As a result, you’ll receive 5-Star service and world-class amenities from the moment you board. Private mooring spots, nighttime entertainment, a varied daily menu, treatment facilities, and spa services are all available. There’s also a large sundeck, a pool, a jacuzzi, and a range of other amenities!
Nile River Cruises take you through the history of the ancient world. It passes through the Valley of the Kings, the rock-carved temple of Queen Hatshepsut. It passes also through Luxor Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, Edfu Temple, Philae Temple, and other ancient Egyptian antiquities. In contrast, the Philae Temple was fully relocated to avoid being lost to the sands of time.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise ,|
Friday - Check-in Nile Cruise
Day visit to Aswan High Dam, Philae Temple, and Unfinished Obelisk
After an overnight on board the First Class Sleeper Train, enjoy breakfast on board before arriving at Aswan Train Station, where our friendly Egyptologist and expert driver will meet and greet you for an exciting day tour of Aswan.
Then, we begin this morning at the High Dam of Egypt. The high Dam protects the land from annual floods in 1961. Our Arab Leader Abdel Nasser started this National Project with the help of Russians, and we will visit the Dam and the Russian memorial monument; as well as enjoy the view of Nasser Lake on the south and the Nile River on the north of the High Dam.
After that, sail to Agilica Island on the Nubian Nile Taxi to visit the Temple of Philae; where our tour guide will show you Goddess Isis of Love's dwelling and stay during Ancient Times, visit her temple and sanctuary; and learn more about Isis and Osiris, God of the Afterlife.
Stop at the Unfinished Obelisk on your way to Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise to discover how the Ancient Egyptians cut a 1200-tonne single piece of stone from Granite Quarry.
Then, arrive at our 5-star Nile Cruise Ship and be escorted to your cabin for 3 nights of the full board; lunch, and a free afternoon to explore Aswan City and Markets.
Finally, return to Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise for dinner, entertainment, and sightseeing.
Saturday - Aswan
BASED ON THE CRUISE LATEST SAILING SCHEDULE TRIP TO ABU SIMBEL WILL BE WITH EXTRA FEES
Tour the Rescued Temple of Abu Simbel from Nile Cruise
Firstly, you will have an early start this morning to travel to Abu Simbel City to see the massive Temples of Ramses II and Nefertary, under the water of Lake Nasser after the construction of the High Dam and rescued by UNESCO in 1961. The temples were moved to their new location and perfectly reassembled.
After that, our Egyptologist tour guide will help you learn everything you need to know about the two temples; including how the Sunrays penetrate the temple gate, colonnades, rooms, and sanctuary to reach over the face of King Ramses twice a year; on his birthday (October 22nd) and when he assumed the throne of Egypt (February 22nd).
Then, begin your journey back to Aswan, then join Sanctuary Sun Boat IV cruise ship for lunch, and begin floating the Nile.
While relaxing on Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise and enjoying the sundeck pool, a wonderful time begins.
This afternoon, before sunset, you will visit KomOmbo Temple to see the Crocodile God House and mummies' room. Our Egyptologist will also show you the Nilo Meter, which was used by ancient Egyptians to estimate land irrigation by measuring the level of the Nile water monthly. The temple was also used as a hospital, and you will see the first medical instruments palette in history on the temple walls.
Finally, return to the cruise ship to continue cruising to Edfu Temple for dinner and an overnight stay.
Sunday - Sailing the Nile on board of Nile Cruise
Today, after breakfast on board Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise, our tour guide will join you on a 2-hour visit to Edfu Temple's Falcon God Horus House.
The only way to get to the Temple is to take a 15-minute horse carriage ride to the House of the Falcon God Horus for a fascinating tour of Egypt's best-preserved temple, which includes visits to the Falcon God's Basalt Colossi; the Hall of Triumph, and the sanctuary, which houses the Pure Gold Statue of Horus.
After that, return to Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise and sail towards Luxor; stopping at Edna Lock for a unique experience.
Lunch on board, and observe the fertile plains on both banks of the Nile, as well as the daily lives of Egyptian farmers.
Then, arrive in Luxor in the evening, and after dinner on board; proceed for a night tour to Luxor Temple, which has a stunning view of the pylons and columns lit up by lights.
Free time to wander the streets and markets of Luxor.
Finally, return to Luxor for an overnight stay on the Nile Cruise.
Monday - Check-out Nile Cruise
Luxor Tour to the Best sites and highlights
After breakfast on board, check out to begin a day tour of the Valley of Kings with our Egyptologist tour guide and our private driver. Our tour guide will choose the best three tombs for you to explore.
Later, visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut; where you may learn about how the First Woman in History ascended to the Throne of the Greatest Empire in Ancient Times.
Then, stop along the way to see the Memnon Colossi; which were built for King Amenhotep III 3500 years ago.
After lunch, enjoy your visit to Egypt's largest temple and the world's second-largest after Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
Before boarding The Sleeper Train return to Cairo; eat dinner on board and have an overnight ride, you will have free time to browse through Luxor Markets.
MS Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise 4 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise 4 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- Optional Tour To Abu Simbel
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $3990$4386 / Person
"Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise 4 Days" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April, a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.