4-Day Nile Cruise on the Sanctuary Sun Boat IV
You will be taken on a four-day Nile cruise. At the Sanctuary Sun Boat IV, get ready for your Nile cruise. It is one of the Nile’s most elegant cruisers. It is also one of the few structures with elevators and is handicapped accessible. Contact us to book Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise Today.
As a result, you’ll receive 5-Star service and world-class amenities from the moment you board. Private mooring spots, nighttime entertainment, a varied daily menu, treatment facilities, and spa services are all available. There’s also a large sundeck, a pool, a jacuzzi, and a range of other amenities!
Nile River Cruises take you through the history of the ancient world. It passes through the Valley of the Kings, the rock-carved temple of Queen Hatshepsut. It passes also through Luxor Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, Edfu Temple, Philae Temple, and other ancient Egyptian antiquities. In contrast, the Philae Temple was fully relocated to avoid being lost to the sands of time.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Friday - Check-in Nile Cruise
Day visit to Aswan High Dam, Philae Temple, and Unfinished Obelisk
After an overnight on board the First Class Sleeper Train, enjoy breakfast on board before arriving at Aswan Train Station, where our friendly Egyptologist and expert driver will meet and greet you for an exciting day tour of Aswan.
Then, we begin this morning at the High Dam of Egypt. The high Dam protects the land from annual floods in 1961. Our Arab Leader Abdel Nasser started this National Project with the help of Russians, and we will visit the Dam and the Russian memorial monument; as well as enjoy the view of Nasser Lake on the south and the Nile River on the north of the High Dam.
After that, sail to Agilica Island on the Nubian Nile Taxi to visit the Temple of Philae; where our tour guide will show you Goddess Isis of Love's dwelling and stay during Ancient Times, visit her temple and sanctuary; and learn more about Isis and Osiris, God of the Afterlife.
Stop at the Unfinished Obelisk on your way to Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise to discover how the Ancient Egyptians cut a 1200-tonne single piece of stone from Granite Quarry.
Then, arrive at our 5-star Nile Cruise Ship and be escorted to your cabin for 3 nights of the full board; lunch, and a free afternoon to explore Aswan City and Markets.
Finally, return to Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise for dinner, entertainment, and sightseeing.
- Day 2
Saturday - Aswan
BASED ON THE CRUISE LATEST SAILING SCHEDULE TRIP TO ABU SIMBEL WILL BE WITH EXTRA FEES
Tour the Rescued Temple of Abu Simbel from Nile Cruise
Firstly, you will have an early start this morning to travel to Abu Simbel City to see the massive Temples of Ramses II and Nefertary, under the water of Lake Nasser after the construction of the High Dam and rescued by UNESCO in 1961. The temples were moved to their new location and perfectly reassembled.
After that, our Egyptologist tour guide will help you learn everything you need to know about the two temples; including how the Sunrays penetrate the temple gate, colonnades, rooms, and sanctuary to reach over the face of King Ramses twice a year; on his birthday (October 22nd) and when he assumed the throne of Egypt (February 22nd).
Then, begin your journey back to Aswan, then join Sanctuary Sun Boat IV cruise ship for lunch, and begin floating the Nile.
While relaxing on Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise and enjoying the sundeck pool, a wonderful time begins.
This afternoon, before sunset, you will visit KomOmbo Temple to see the Crocodile God House and mummies' room. Our Egyptologist will also show you the Nilo Meter, which was used by ancient Egyptians to estimate land irrigation by measuring the level of the Nile water monthly. The temple was also used as a hospital, and you will see the first medical instruments palette in history on the temple walls.
Finally, return to the cruise ship to continue cruising to Edfu Temple for dinner and an overnight stay.
- Day 3
Sunday - Sailing the Nile on board of Nile Cruise
Today, after breakfast on board Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise, our tour guide will join you on a 2-hour visit to Edfu Temple's Falcon God Horus House.
The only way to get to the Temple is to take a 15-minute horse carriage ride to the House of the Falcon God Horus for a fascinating tour of Egypt's best-preserved temple, which includes visits to the Falcon God's Basalt Colossi; the Hall of Triumph, and the sanctuary, which houses the Pure Gold Statue of Horus.
After that, return to Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise and sail towards Luxor; stopping at Edna Lock for a unique experience.
Lunch on board, and observe the fertile plains on both banks of the Nile, as well as the daily lives of Egyptian farmers.
Then, arrive in Luxor in the evening, and after dinner on board; proceed for a night tour to Luxor Temple, which has a stunning view of the pylons and columns lit up by lights.
Free time to wander the streets and markets of Luxor.
Finally, return to Luxor for an overnight stay on the Nile Cruise.
- Day 4
Monday - Check-out Nile Cruise
Luxor Tour to the Best sites and highlights
After breakfast on board, check out to begin a day tour of the Valley of Kings with our Egyptologist tour guide and our private driver. Our tour guide will choose the best three tombs for you to explore.
Later, visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut; where you may learn about how the First Woman in History ascended to the Throne of the Greatest Empire in Ancient Times.
Then, stop along the way to see the Memnon Colossi; which were built for King Amenhotep III 3500 years ago.
After lunch, enjoy your visit to Egypt's largest temple and the world's second-largest after Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
Before boarding The Sleeper Train return to Cairo; eat dinner on board and have an overnight ride, you will have free time to browse through Luxor Markets.
MS Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise 4 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Sanctuary Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise 4 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- Optional Tour To Abu Simbel
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $4988$5483 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.