Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise From Aswan 4 Days
We’ll pick you up at the airport or train station and transport you to Aswan for a three-night Nile cruise. You can fly or take the train to Aswan, depending on your plans. After you’ve seen the West Bank’s stunning scenery. We wish you safe and pleasurable travels in the future.
You can sail the Nile River from Aswan to Luxor with our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise program. The Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple are some of the most well-known and beautiful historic landmarks in the Nile River Valley.
Board a Nile cruise ship for four days in Ancient Egypt after an early morning flight to Aswan, and then ride the Nile to Cairo. Between Aswan and Luxor, a four-day Nile cruise is suggested. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Sanctuary Sun Boat III ,|
Friday - Check in
Aswan Tour and Nile Cruise
Our private driver will meet you when you arrive in Aswan and take you on a sightseeing tour of the city.
Travel south of Aswan to Egypt's High Dam after that.
After that, you will be transported by ferry to Isis' Island, where you will have the opportunity to spend time with our Egyptologist Tour Guide, who will explain all of the Temple's mysteries as well as Isis' love story with her husband Osiris.
Return to the dock for a visit of Aswan's Red Granite Quarry, where you'll learn how the ancient Egyptians constructed the 1,000-tonne monolith "the Unfinished Obelisk."
Then, in Aswan, join our five-star Nile Cruise, where our tour guide will greet you.
Finally, relax in a lovely Nile-view on board Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise, enjoy lunch on board, and spend the day visiting Aswan and its open-air market. You may watch the ship's entertainment while dining at the Cruise Bar.
Saturday - Nile Cruise Sailing
Sailing to Kom Ombo
Start your Nile cruise with a cup of tea or coffee, followed by brunch. In addition to having free time,
Take a lunchtime Nile cruise as you reach Kom Ombo.
Later this evening, you'll pay a visit to the Kom Ombo Temple of the Crocodile God, which is located close the Nile River's bank. Your tour guide will show you the Crocodile Mummies and a healing area because this temple was previously a hospital.
Dinner and entertainment will be part of the Nile Cruise.
Sunday - Sailing on the Nile
Edfu Temple visit
Your Nile Cruise will travel along the Nile River as you have breakfast.
Our tour guide will then arrange a 15-minute horse-drawn carriage journey to God Horus Temple, which is "the only way to get to the temple."
After that, walk to the Temple to witness Horus' huge Falcon Statue, and then down the Alley to see the legendary tale of good and evil inscribed onto the walls.
Then meet your horse carriage driver and unwind on the upper deck of the Nile Cruise while observing Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily activities.
Depending on the flood season, your Nile Cruise will pass through Esna lock after nightfall, when your floating hotel may descend a few metres.
After dinner, there will be an overnight stay on board.
Monday - Check out
Luxor Tour and Nile Cruise check out
To begin, your Nile Cruise will arrive in Luxor this morning as a floating hotel. Before joining our tour guide and driver for a full day in Luxor, enjoy a great breakfast on board.
Our Egyptologist tour guide will choose the best tombs for you to visit on the outskirts of Luxor, in the King Valley, based on your tickets to The Valley of Kings.
Join our Egyptologist for a fascinating open-air excursion to the Queen Hatshepsut Funeral Temple after leaving the colourful tombs of the royal pharaohs, where you will learn more about the First Lady's authority over a country throughout history.
Luxor East Bank
Take a photo of Memnon's Giant Colossi as you return to the Luxor East Bank.
After that, stop in Luxor for lunch before continuing on to Karnak Temple, which has the Sacred Lake and the Sound and Light Theater, as well as towering walls, huge chambers, and massive obelisks, before returning to your car and going on to Luxor Temple, your final stop of the day.
Along the Sphinxes Road and inside Amun's Harem, the exquisite papyrus flower colonnades and the Holy of the Holy may be discovered.
Finally, before wrapping up your tour and departing for Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station, have some time to explore Luxor.
Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Packages Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard of Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Packages Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $3325$3655 / Person
"Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Package" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.