Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise From Aswan 4 Days
We’ll pick you up at the airport or train station and transport you to Aswan for a three-night Nile cruise. You can fly or take the train to Aswan, depending on your plans. After you’ve seen the West Bank’s stunning scenery. We wish you safe and pleasurable travels in the future.
You can sail the Nile River from Aswan to Luxor with our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise program. The Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple are some of the most well-known and beautiful historic landmarks in the Nile River Valley.
Board a Nile cruise ship for four days in Ancient Egypt after an early morning flight to Aswan, and then ride the Nile to Cairo. Between Aswan and Luxor, a four-day Nile cruise is suggested. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Sanctuary Sun Boat III ,|
- Day 1
Friday - Check in
Aswan Tour and Nile Cruise
Our private driver will meet you when you arrive in Aswan and take you on a sightseeing tour of the city.
Travel south of Aswan to Egypt's High Dam after that.
After that, you will be transported by ferry to Isis' Island, where you will have the opportunity to spend time with our Egyptologist Tour Guide, who will explain all of the Temple's mysteries as well as Isis' love story with her husband Osiris.
Return to the dock for a visit of Aswan's Red Granite Quarry, where you'll learn how the ancient Egyptians constructed the 1,000-tonne monolith "the Unfinished Obelisk."
Then, in Aswan, join our five-star Nile Cruise, where our tour guide will greet you.
Finally, relax in a lovely Nile-view on board Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise, enjoy lunch on board, and spend the day visiting Aswan and its open-air market. You may watch the ship's entertainment while dining at the Cruise Bar.
- Day 2
Saturday - Nile Cruise Sailing
Sailing to Kom Ombo
Start your Nile cruise with a cup of tea or coffee, followed by brunch. In addition to having free time,
Take a lunchtime Nile cruise as you reach Kom Ombo.
Later this evening, you'll pay a visit to the Kom Ombo Temple of the Crocodile God, which is located close the Nile River's bank. Your tour guide will show you the Crocodile Mummies and a healing area because this temple was previously a hospital.
Dinner and entertainment will be part of the Nile Cruise.
- Day 3
Sunday - Sailing on the Nile
Edfu Temple visit
Your Nile Cruise will travel along the Nile River as you have breakfast.
Our tour guide will then arrange a 15-minute horse-drawn carriage journey to God Horus Temple, which is "the only way to get to the temple."
After that, walk to the Temple to witness Horus' huge Falcon Statue, and then down the Alley to see the legendary tale of good and evil inscribed onto the walls.
Then meet your horse carriage driver and unwind on the upper deck of the Nile Cruise while observing Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily activities.
Depending on the flood season, your Nile Cruise will pass through Esna lock after nightfall, when your floating hotel may descend a few metres.
After dinner, there will be an overnight stay on board.
- Day 4
Monday - Check out
Luxor Tour and Nile Cruise check out
To begin, your Nile Cruise will arrive in Luxor this morning as a floating hotel. Before joining our tour guide and driver for a full day in Luxor, enjoy a great breakfast on board.
Our Egyptologist tour guide will choose the best tombs for you to visit on the outskirts of Luxor, in the King Valley, based on your tickets to The Valley of Kings.
Join our Egyptologist for a fascinating open-air excursion to the Queen Hatshepsut Funeral Temple after leaving the colourful tombs of the royal pharaohs, where you will learn more about the First Lady's authority over a country throughout history.
Luxor East Bank
Take a photo of Memnon's Giant Colossi as you return to the Luxor East Bank.
After that, stop in Luxor for lunch before continuing on to Karnak Temple, which has the Sacred Lake and the Sound and Light Theater, as well as towering walls, huge chambers, and massive obelisks, before returning to your car and going on to Luxor Temple, your final stop of the day.
Along the Sphinxes Road and inside Amun's Harem, the exquisite papyrus flower colonnades and the Holy of the Holy may be discovered.
Finally, before wrapping up your tour and departing for Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station, have some time to explore Luxor.
Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Packages Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard of Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan Packages Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $4988$5483 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.