Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise From Luxor 8 Days
Passengers aboard this beautiful Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise will sail to the centre of the Nile, passing magnificent pharaonic temples and tombs. They’ll whisk you away to ancient Egypt, along with all of its wonders and mysteries, and your own Egyptologist. A skilled Egyptologist will expose the secrets of the pharaohs on our Nile Cruise route. Because you’ll come across a point that will take you to another event in Egyptian history, you’ll be able to explore the majority of the important Egypt sites from Luxor to Aswan and experience all of the subtleties of ancient Egypt.
You’ll travel from the daily lives of the pharaohs to the afterlife’s mysteries and secrets. Take a private, air-conditioned driving tour of ancient Egypt as part of your 8-days Nile cruise itinerary.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Sanctuary Sun Boat III ,|
- Day 1
Monday - check in
A tour of the East Bank and check-in
Firstly, When you reach in Luxor, Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise will begin. Allow plenty of time to get to your destination. After checking in and boarding, you will have some free time. At 1:00 p.m., the ship serves a sumptuous Lunch.
After lunch, join the rest of your tour group on a trip to Luxor's East Bank to see the magnificent Luxor Temple and the colossal Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient monuments. This city used to be a 2,000-year-old temple-filled metropolis.
Finally, Return to the ship for tea and a fantastic Folkloric Show after your tour. Later the evening, dinner will be provided.
- Day 2
Tuesday - Luxor City tour
Luxor, the West Bank
First, While soaking in the fresh Nile breeze, have a delicious breakfast aboard the Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise. In an air-conditioned private vehicle, your Egyptologist chauffeurs you to Luxor's west bank. It is the pharaohs' afterlife world, according to Egyptian mythology, where they transit the pharaonic subterranean tunnels leading to the Valley of the Kings as would-be gods.
Then, In the heart of a mountain, a gorgeous temple appears. Hatshepsut Temple is devoted to Egypt's most powerful king, Hatshepsut. The Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, come as you return to the boat.
After that, You will be served a sumptuous Lunch prior to boarding the cruise ship and crossing through Esna Lock.
Finally, On your way to Edfu, stop for afternoon tea and dinner as you cruise near Edfu.
- Day 3
Wednesday - Cruise on the Nile
Sailing to Edfu
Our adventure begins with an accidental meeting. First and foremost, savour the cruise ship breakfast. Your Egyptologist will then take you to Edfu Temple, Horus's home. Based on its remarkable preservation, the temple looks to have been completed recently.
Then have a look at the colourful memorials to historical events. Your Egyptologist will next take you to Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise, where you will end your fantastic voyage to Kom Ombo.
After that, float down the Nile while seeing the beautiful meadows of the Nile Valley. While sailing to Aswan, take advantage of your cruise's lavish lunch and afternoon tea.
Then spend the night on a cruise ship near Aswan, Egypt, where you will dine lavishly to commemorate Galabia's birthday.
A free walking tour of Aswan's streets will take you to another universe with its unique atmosphere.
Dinner will be served at the end of your outing.
- Day 4
Thursday - Aswan City
Sightseeing in Aswan
Start your day at Aswan, a beautiful city surrounded by natural beauty. After a magnificent breakfast on board Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam. The High Dam is a major construction project that is considered one of the greatest mysteries of the twentieth century. From this vantage point, you can view Nasser Lake, the world's largest artificial lake.
After that, you and Osiris will travel to Isis' house, the Philae Temple. Your Egyptologist will transport you by water taxi to Philae Temple for your first visit to the Nubians.
Relax and enjoy your lunch on board the Nile Cruise after that.
Then spend the night aboard a cruise liner near Aswan, Egypt, dining luxuriously in honour of Galabia's party.
A free walking tour of Aswan's streets is also available, which will enchant you with its unique ambiance.
Finally, dinner will be served at the end of your tour.
- Day 5
Friday - Aswan City and sailing to Kom Ombo
A day trip to Aswan
Breakfast is served on board the Aswan Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise ship. Then you'll be sent to this section of pharaonic engineering, where the lines of the pharaohs on the Unfinished Obelisk may still be visible, posing a pharaonic architectural challenge. It is the most significant.
Visitors are welcome to tour Aswan's Spicy Market and its vicinity. After a leisurely tour to Kom Ombo, have a delicious lunch.
Finally, spend a quiet evening on board while listening to Nubian music and enjoy your Nubian dinner on Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise.
- Day 6
Saturday - Kom Ombo Temple
Trip to Kom Ombo
Look through the medical artefacts in Sobek's palace to learn more about the first pharaonic hospital and how ancient Egyptians dealt with injuries. The temple is called Kom Ombo. Start your day on the Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile cruise ship's deck with a delicious breakfast.
After that, you'll be driven to Kom Ombo Temple by your Egyptologist. Then, for a great lunch, board a boat to Edfu. On the Luxor trip, afternoon tea is included.
Finally, a sumptuous dinner and galabia celebration await you onboard your cruise ship. As the cruise ship nears Luxor for the night, unwind in your spacious accommodations.
- Day 7
Sunday - Luxor Day
Luxor West Bank
You've returned to West Luxor because of its charm. On a cruise ship, breakfast is essential. Learn how Ramses II built the massive monolith temple in Luxor's Theban Necropolis to last millions of years.
The city develops into a pharaonic metropolis with Egyptian-style streets, daily requirements, and ancient Egyptian monuments. You'll discover about royal tomb labourers, marvel builders, and classic pharaonic archaeological relics of extraordinary craftsmanship during your journey around Egypt. The town's name is Deir el-Medina.
Nearby lies the magnificent Hapu Temple. Your Egyptologist will take you on Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise after a great Lunch.
After that, take a free walking tour of Luxor's streets and bazaars.
After that, there will be a Nile night cruise with food and entertainment. Relax in your cabin this evening.
- Day 8
Monday- Check out day
begin the Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise ship for a delicious breakfast before disembarking. Depending on your flight/train schedule, you can then tour the Nobel Valley with an Egyptologist.
Finally, we will transport you to Luxor railway station or Luxor airport, where you will board a domestic or international flight (according to your choice). We're looking forward to completing your paperwork so you can leave in style, with fond recollections of your seven-night Nile excursion.
Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise 8 Days From Luxor Packages Includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard of 5-Star Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
Sanctuary Sun Boat III Nile Cruise 8 Days From Luxor Packages Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $11640$12803 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.