4 Day Nile Cruise on the Luxury Sanctuary M.S. Nile Adventurer
A four-day Nile cruise will be organized for you. Prepare for your Nile cruise at the Luxury Sanctuary M.S. Nile Adventurer. It is one of the most exquisite cruisers on the Nile. It is also wheelchair accessible and one of the few structures with elevators.
As a result, from the minute you board, you’ll receive 5-Star service and world-class amenities. There are private docking sites, evening entertainment, a diverse daily food, treatment facilities, and spa services accessible. A spacious sundeck, a pool, a jacuzzi, and a variety of other amenities are also available!
Nile River Cruises take you through the old world’s history. It travels through the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut’s rock-carved temple, Luxor Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, Edfu Temple, Philae Temple, and other ancient Egyptian sites. The Philae Temple, on the other hand, was completely relocated to avoid being lost to the sands of time.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Sanctuary Nile Adventurer Cruise ,|
Friday- Check-in Nile Cruise
Day visit to Aswan High Dam , Philae Temple and Unfinished Obelisk
Firstly, enjoy breakfast on board after an overnight on the First Class Sleeper Train before arriving at Aswan Train Station, where our friendly Egyptologist and professional driver will meet and greet you for an amazing day tour of Aswan.
This morning, we'll visit Egypt's High Dam, which was erected in 1961 to safeguard the country from yearly floods. We will visit the Dam and the Russian memorial monument, as well as enjoy the view of Nasser Lake on the south and the Nile River on the north of the High Dam, which was built with the support of Russians by our Arab leader Abdel Nasser.
Later, our tour guide will show you Goddess Isis of Love's abode and stay during Ancient Times, visit her temple and sanctuary, and teach you more about Isis and Osiris, God of the Afterlife, as you sail to Agilica Island on the Nubian Nile Taxi.
On your route to Sanctuary Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise, stop by the Unfinished Obelisk to learn how the Ancient Egyptians cut a 1200 tonne single block of stone from Granite Quarry.
Then, arrive at our 5-star Nile Cruise Ship and be shown to your stateroom for three nights of full board, lunch, and an afternoon free to explore Aswan City and Markets.
Finally, dinner, entertainment, and sightseeing will be provided on Sanctuary Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise.
Saturday - Aswan
Tour to the Rescued Temple of Abu Simbel from Nile Cruise
This morning, you'll get up early to travel to Abu Simbel City to visit the colossal Temples of Ramses II and Nefertary, which were submerged under the water of Lake Nasser after the construction of the High Dam and salvaged by the UNSCO in 1961. The temples were neatly reconstructed and relocated to their new site.
Then, our Egyptologist tour guide will teach you everything you need to know about the two temples, including how the Sunrays pass through the temple gate, colonnades, apartments, and sanctuary twice a year, on King Ramses' birthday (October 22nd) and when he assumed the throne of Egypt (February 22nd).
Later, return to Aswan, then board Sanctuary Nile Adventurer cruise ship for lunch and the start of your Nile trip.
A lovely time begins while relaxing on Sanctuary Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise and enjoying the sundeck pool.
Then, you will visit KomOmbo Temple this afternoon, just before dusk, to witness the Crocodile God House and the Mummies Room. Our Egyptologist will also demonstrate the Nilo Meter, which was used by ancient Egyptians to determine land irrigation by monthly measuring Nile water levels. The temple served as a hospital, and the first medical instruments depicted in history can be found on its walls.
Finally, return to Sanctuary Nile Adventurer cruise ship for dinner and an overnight stay at Edfu Temple.
Sunday - Sailing the Nile on board of Nile Cruise
Firstly, our tour guide will accompany you on a 2-hour excursion to Edfu Temple's Falcon God Horus House after breakfast on board Sanctuary Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise.
Then, take a 15-minute horse carriage trip to the House of the Falcon God Horus for a fascinating tour of Egypt's best-preserved temple, which includes visits to the Falcon God's Basalt Colossi, the Hall of Triumph, and the sanctuary, which houses the Pure Gold Statue of Horus.
Later, return to Sanctuary Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise and continue on to Luxor, stopping at Edna Lock for an unforgettable experience.
After that, lunch on board while seeing the fertile plains on both banks of the Nile and Egyptian farmers go about their everyday lives.
Then, arrive in Luxor in the evening, and after dinner on board, take a night tour of Luxor Temple, which offers a spectacular view of illuminated pylons and columns.
Free hour to explore Luxor's streets and bazaar.
Finally, return to Luxor for a Nile Cruise overnight stay.
Monday - Check-out Nile Cruise
Luxor Tour to the Best sites and highlights
Check out after breakfast and begin a day tour of the Valley of Kings with our Egyptologist tour guide and private driver. Our guide will recommend the top three graves for you to visit.
Later, pay a visit to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut to hear about how the First Woman in History rose to the Throne of the Ancient World's Greatest Empire.
Then, witness the Memnon Colossi, which were built 3500 years ago for King Amenhotep III.
Behind lunch, take a tour of Egypt's largest and second-largest temples, after Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
Finally, return to Cairo before boarding The Sleeper Train, eat dinner on board, and enjoy the overnight voyage.
MS Sanctuary Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise 4 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Luxury Sanctuary M.S. Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Sanctuary Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise 4 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $3325$3655 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.