Luxury Sanctuary M.S. Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise has a fantastic itinerary: 5 days/4 nights.
Taking your head out of the sand will teach you about pharaohs, monarchs, and other historical characters. The Luxury Sanctuary M.S. Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise Itinerary is a fantastic spot to start your adventure. A 5-day Sanctuary Nile Adventurer Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan is included in the Luxury Sanctuary M.S. Nile Adventurer Nile Trip. The sights in Egypt are magnificent, and the grandeur is incredible. As a result, you’ll have an unforgettable encounter.
In the Valley of Kings, an ancient royal necropolis on Luxor’s West Bank, walk past stunning structures. These temples have been standing for thousands of years. Consider how an ancient culture shaped the modern world. First and foremost, enjoy Sanctuary Nile Adventurer Nile cruise.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Sanctuary Nile Adventurer Cruise ,|
Monday - Check in
Sightseeing’s in Luxor and Nile Cruise
Firstly, arrive Luxor Train Station to meet our Egyptologist Tour Guide who will accompany you with our driver and start a day tour to Luxor West Bank of the Nile before boarding Sanctuary Nile Adventurer 5 star Nile Cruise for check-in.
Later, your sightseeing tour today begins in The Valley of Kings, where you will witness the most ornately painted royal tombs from the 15th century BC. A ticket to the Kings Valley entitles you to visit three royal tombs, with an extra ticket "optional" for King Tut.
Then, visit the funerary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut on the other side of the Kings Valley for a fascinating look at Egypt's first lady.
To get to King Amenhotep's tomb, drive past Ramessuem Temple and Noble Tombs. The gigantic Colossi of Memnon can be found in the 3rd Temple.
Cruise the Nile Check-in begins with lunch on board with the assistance of our tour guide for a four-night full-board stay on a five-star ship.
This afternoon, you have free time in Luxor city to freshen up before taking a trip around the Great City of Luxor with our guide.
Before dinner, return to Sanctuary Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise to enjoy your meal, evening entertainment, and overnight accommodations.
Tuesday - Nile Cruise Sailing
East Bank of Luxor Tour from Nile Cruise
Firstly, enjoy your breakfast on board today before boarding Sanctuary Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise and meeting our guide for a tour to Karnak Temple. On your way back to the cruise ship, stop by Luxor Temple, Egypt's largest and home to God Raa, Egypt's primary God. His wife Goddess Mut's residence.
Then, begin Sanctuary Nile Adventurer Nile river cruise on board your floating hotel, and enjoy an unforgettable peaceful journey on the Cruise Topdeck by the swimming pool.
Finally, Sanctuary Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise will arrive at Esna Lock in time for you to cross, enjoy supper on board, and spend the night on board.
Wednesday - Edfu and Kom Ombo visits
Full Day Nile Cruise Sailing
While on Sanctuary Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise, breakfast will be given. Upon arrival at Edfu, take a horse carriage trip to the Falcon Temple of God Horus.
Then, enjoy your free time on board and the beautiful view of the Egyptian residents on the Nile Banks as Sanctuary Nile Adventurer cruise continues to sail the rich Nile River.
Later, you will have a short visit to KomOmbo Temple, which is located on the Nile's shore and was the abode of SobekThe Crocodile God, at sunset.
Finally, arrive at Aswan and spend the night there after dinner on board and a costume party for the traditional Egyptian long garment "Galabiya."
Thursday - Day Trip to Abu Simbel from Nile Cruise
Abu Simbel Temples
Firstly, today is a one-of-a-kind day trip to Abou Simbel Temple, Egypt's second most famous attraction after the Great Pyramids. Get a breakfast box from Sanctuary Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise and our Egyptologist tour guide and vehicle will be waiting to take you for a 2/3 hour drive to Abou Simbel city.
After that, arrive in Abou Simbel for a two-hour tour, beginning at King Ramses II's Great Temple, which is adorned with four massive Colossi of Ramses seated on his throne. Then, enter the temple to see the painted walls and corridors, then proceed to the sanctuary, where the King sits beside the Egyptian Gods. Imagine how the Sun Rays come here twice a year to illuminate the King's face on his birthday and coronation day.
Then, visit Queen Nefertary's Beauty and Love Temple, which has six standing statues of the monarch and his wife in front of this one-of-a-kind work of art.
Later, return to Aswan for lunch on board Sanctuary Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise.
Afternoon free to unwind and freshen yourself, followed by an evening walking tour of Aswan's open-air markets.
Overnight, return to Sanctuary Nile Adventurer cruise for dinner and some Nubian entertainment.
Friday - Check out
Aswan city Tour and Check out
Firstly, breakfast and check out, meet our Egyptologist for a sightseeing tour of Aswan city, beginning at Philae Temple for Goddess Isis of Love, our Egyptologist will escort you to The Temple located on Agilika Island, take a motor boat to the Island, and learn about the story of love and fidelity between the two famous lovers of Ancient Egypt, Isis and Osiris.
Then, return to Aswan via Nubian Nile taxi, then meet our driver for a trip to the High Dam and Lake Nasser. After that, visit the Dam and learn about the construction of Egypt's largest undertaking of the twentieth century.
Then, visit the Aswan Granite Quarry and the Unfinished Obelisk; the Obelisk weighs over 1200 tonnes and was cut from a single piece of red granite; see how ancient Egyptians cut and moved this gigantic piece of stone to later put it within one of their temples.
Finally, free time in Aswan before boarding the Night Sleeper Train return to Cairo, which includes dinner and an overnight stay on board.
MS Sanctuary Nile Adventurer 5 Days Cruise Package Includes:
- Greeting and assist at Aswan Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- Twice Transportations Via modern private A/C vehicle from/to Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- All transfers by a private modern A/C vehicle to all sites are named in the above itinerary.
- All tickets for all sites and admission fees are named in the itinerary.
- A private well-English-spoken Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all the sites in the above itinerary.
- Full-board accommodation for 4 nights / 5 Days in 5- Luxury Sanctuary M.S. Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, and 4 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Sanctuary Nile Adventurer 5 Days Cruise Package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight airfare.
- Any optional tours do not include in the above itinerary
- Personal needs, Internet, phone charges, extra meals, etcetera, Internet.
- Gratuities and Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $4235$4655 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.