The Salima Nile Cruise is a five-day cruise that lets you see pharaohs in their natural habitat while resting on the Nile!
Travel from Cairo to Luxor for an exciting sailing vacation. As you float down the Nile, surrounded by beautiful countryside, you are transported to a world of pharaonic delights. In front of you, magical scenes appear. Farmers are in charge of their land. The strange atmosphere also cleanses your soul, allowing you to appreciate the pharaonic beauty that flashes before your eyes. You’ve entered an adventure set in ancient Egypt. As you make your way to the pharaonic temples to meet the ancient Egyptian gods, you can see all of the histories etched into the walls by the owners. Pharaonic architecture’s beautiful gems will also be on show. Contact us to book the Salima Nile Cruise for 5 Days Today.
From Luxor to Aswan, the Salima Nile Cruise 5 Days allows you to see the best of Egypt. Since then, the Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, Hatshepsut Temple, and Memnon’s Colossi have all been found. Then it’s off on a beautiful journey to Edfu Temple and Kom Ombo Temple. Aswan is home to Philae Temple, the Unfinished Obelisk, the Aswan High Dam, and Nasser Lake.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Salima Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Monday - Check in
Luxor East Bank Visit - Check-in
With a placard reading "Egypt United Tours," our agent will meet you at the Luxor airport/train station. Use our professional and friendly pick-up service. Our knowledgeable consultant will manage all pertinent arrival needs. In a private A/C modern automobile driven by an experienced, courteous driver, your luggage is also transported in luxury to the 5* Salima Nile Cruise.
After completing Salima Nile Cruise Check-in at 12 p.m., you can unwind on the Cruise Board and enjoy a delicious meal.
In a private A/C car, your private Egyptologist takes you to the grandest temple in ancient Egypt to begin your tour. Karnak Temple is a well-preserved temple complex that has a complete chronicle of the lives of the pharaohs, allowing tourists to see and experience everything that ancient Egypt had to offer. As the mysteries of the pharaonic monarchs encircle you, travel to Luxor to see this must-see masterpiece. Luxor Temple is its name.
After spending time on the east bank of Luxor, where ancient Egyptian life thrived, your Egyptologist transports you to your Salima Nile Cruise for supper.
Finally, relax for the night at your Luxor beachfront villa. Following that, you will get some free time to explore Luxor's alleyways and bazaars.
- Day 2
Tuesday - West Bank of Luxor
West Luxor Day Tour – Sail to Edfu Temple
The morning is made even better by the fresh winds from the magnificent scenery along the Nile's banks, as well as the Nile water. Begin by eating your lunch in this beautiful setting. Your Egyptologist then guides you through old Egyptian secret passages to the pharaohs' afterlife world. The Valley of the Kings is where you can see the wonders of the pharaohs.
Following that, you'll visit a magnificently constructed temple on a mountain. It illustrates an ancient Egyptian queen's life. It's the Hatshepsut Temple. Finally, capture stunning images with the Memnon Colossi, the titans of history.
Later, in your private A/C modern van, return to the ship to begin your sailing adventure. Treat yourself to a delicious dinner while sailing to Edfu and going through Esna Lock. In the afternoon, relax in the lounge with a cup of tea and a cocktail.
Enjoy your meal and a restful night in your gorgeous boat cabin before arriving on the Edfu coast.
- Day 3
Wednesday - Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples
Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples tour– Sail to Aswan
First and foremost, enjoy a wonderful breakfast before embarking on the Salima Nile Cruise. Following that, your Egyptologist takes you on a magical horse carriage ride to Horus' house, where the god Horus defeated the god of evil, Set; the destination is Edfu Temple. The walls of Egypt's second-largest temple are adorned with vivid, spectacular decorations that immerse you in the majesty of historical events.
Then, continue to rest after that. Cruise the Nile to Kom Ombo Temple, Sobek's palace, which has the world's oldest pharaonic hospital and surgical instruments. You are greeted by a stunning, one-of-a-kind ambiance. It reminds me of Aswan.
Finally, round up your evening in Aswan with a delicious lunch and a wild Galabiya celebration.
- Day 4
Thursday - Aswan
Aswan City Visit
Firstly, a delicious breakfast is served onboard the boat amid Aswan's unique and magnificent surroundings. You can then begin your Aswan magic tour. Start your day with a tour of this massive dam, which is considered one of the twentieth century's wonders. The Aswan High Dam offers views of Lake Nasser, the world's largest artificial lake.
Then, your Egyptologist will then drive you to Philae Harbor, where you will meet the Nubians. Sail to Isis' mansion later to see what Osiris has accomplished. While in the heart of the Nile, the Philae Temple seeks to transport you to the eras of the pharaohs, Romans, and Greeks.
After that, return to your Salima Nile Cruise for a relaxing day and a delicious lunch.
Then, there's this pharaonic engineering landmark, where the pharaohs' lines can still be seen on the world's largest obelisk. This is where you'll find the unfinished Obelisk. After that, visit the open-air bazaar of Aswan Spices.
Finally, onboard your Salima Nile Cruise, a colorful Nubian celebration will complete your day, followed by a delectable lunch. Aswan, for the night.
- Day 5
Friday - Check out
On the day of departure, check out.
Firstly, start with a delicious breakfast aboard Salima SalimaNile Cruise. Now is the time to depart.
Depending on your train/flight schedule, you can then go on an optional sailing tour of Aswan's sights, including Kitchener's Island and the Aga Khan Mausoleum.
For a domestic flight, our representative transports you to Aswan train station/or Aswan airport. If you fly internationally from Aswan International Airport, we can gladly assist you with all of your travel arrangements.
MS Salima Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Greeting and assisting at Aswan Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- Twice Transportations Via modern private A/C vehicle from/to Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- All transfers by a private modern A/C vehicle to all sites are named in the above itinerary.
- A private well-English-spoken Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all the sites in the above itinerary.
- Full-board accommodation for 4 nights / 5 Days on 5-Star Salima Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, and 4 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Salima Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight airfare.
- All tickets for all sites and admission fees are named in the itinerary.
- Any optional tours do not include in the above itinerary
- Personal needs, Internet, phone charges, extra meals, etcetera, Internet.
- Gratuities and Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $968$1080 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.