The Salima Nile Cruise 4 day
the cruise that lets you see pharaohs in their natural habitat while resting on the Nile!
Your Salima Nile Cruise package includes a serene cruise along the Nile’s center to the pharaonic classic archaeological monuments, while farms blow breezes to rejuvenate your soul. Simultaneously, you’re on a 5* Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor, passing past the wonders of Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples. Contact us to book Salima Nile Cruise for 4 Days Today.
Ancient Egyptian antiquities can still be found all over the world. While you float through history like an ancient Egyptian in God Habi, the Nile, on your trip to the pharaonic temples, farmers care for their farmland along the Nile’s banks. This is how your four-day Salima Nile Cruise will go.
4 days in a breathtaking natural setting with wonderful pharaonic views. The hunt for the Nile with plenty of lands comes to an end with the mountain. Only Egypt, as the cradle of civilization, can provide such insight. As a result, a four-day Salima Nile Cruise is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to observe ancient Egypt from a different perspective.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Salima Nile Cruise ,|
Friday - Check in
Tour of Aswan
You will be met by our local agent in Aswan after a light breakfast on board the Sleeper Train, who will assist you in meeting our professional Egyptologist tour guide and driver. The High Dam in Aswan is where your tour begins. Enjoy this stunning image of Nasser Lake, Egypt's Greatest National Project of the Twentieth Century AD, which regulates the annual Nile flow. Transfer to a Nubian port where you will board a motorboat for a trip to Philae Island and the ISIS Temple. The next destination will be the Aswan Red Granit Quarry and the Unfinished Obelisk from the pharos era.
Our driver and guide will then bring you to our 5-star Salima Nile Cruise, where you will be assisted with check-in (4 days/3 nights). Enjoy a Nile boat for lunch and an afternoon free to explore Aswan. Finally, meals on board and cruise-related entertainment. For the night, I'll be onboard.
Saturday - Abu Simbel Temple - Optional - Kom Ombo temple
Temples of Abu Simbel and Kom Ombo
Begin the day with an early morning breakfast box and a three-hour drive to Abu Simbel. The Nile cruise gives free tea and coffee in the mornings. Arrive in Abu Simbel, where our tour guide will lead you on a once-in-a-lifetime tour of Ramses 2nd's and his beloved wife Queen Nefertari's 3300-year-old temples. Learn about the story of the temples being shifted from their original location during the building of the High Dam owing to rising water levels. Before sailing for Kom Ombo, return to Aswan and join the Salima Nile cruise for lunch. The Nile Cruise offers a spectacular view of the Nile River banks and rural Egypt.
Then, in the evening, travel to Kom Ombo City to visit the Crocodile Deity Temple and its crocodile mummies room. Then, for supper, entertainment, and an overnight stay, travel to the Salima cruise.
Sunday - Edfu Temple and Day Sailing
Sailing on the Nile
The Nile Cruise arrives in Edfu City after breakfast, where you will meet our tour guide for an exciting excursion to Edfu Temple by Horse Carriages, followed by a visit to the Temple of God Horus, before returning to Salima Nile Cruise to continue cruising.
Get a terrific opportunity to relax on Salima Nile Cruise's top deck, explore the sunny land of Egypt, and then eat lunch and dinner on board while staying overnight.
Monday - Luxor and Disembarkation
Tour of Luxor
Depart Salima Nile Cruise for a full-day tour of Luxor West Bank with our tour guide and private driver, including visits to The Kings Valley "3 Royal Colorful Tombs," transport to the amazing temple of Pharaoh Queen Hatshepsut, and a photo stop at the Magnificent Statues of Memnon.
After lunch, return to Luxor's East Bank to see Karnak Temple, one of the world's largest temples. Finish your day tour in Luxor with a visit to Luxor Temple, then head to the train station to board the first-class sleeper train, which will take you back to Cairo overnight.
MS Salima Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Salima Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Salima Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $490$540 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.