MS /Salacia Nile Cruise from Aswan 4 Days
A calm journey through the Nile’s Centre to the pharaonic classic archaeological monuments is include in your MS /Salacia Nile Cruise from Aswan 4 Days itinerary, while farms blow breezes to refresh your soul. You’re also aboard a 5-star Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor, passing by the wonders of Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples.
Antiquities from ancient Egypt can still be found all over the world. Farmers tend to their fields along the Nile’s banks while you float through history like an ancient Egyptian in God Habi.
the Nile your way to the pharaonic temples. Your four-day Salacia Nile Cruise will go like this.
4 days in a stunning natural environment with amazing pharaonic views with the mountain, the search for a Nile with enough of land comes to an end. Only Egypt; as civilization’s cradle, can provide such understanding. As a result, a four-day Salacia Nile Cruise offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see ancient Egypt from a unique viewpoint.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Style -Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||MS/ Salacia Nile Cruise ,|
Arrival to Aswan and Day Tour
After a modest breakfast on board the Sleeper Train; you will be met by our local agent in Aswan, who will assist you in meeting our experienced Egyptologist tour guide and driver. Your excursion begins at the High Dam in Aswan. Enjoy this amazing photograph of Nasser Lake; which controls the annual Nile flow and is Egypt's Greatest National Project of the Twentieth Century AD. Transfer to a Nubian port to catch a watercraft to Philae Island and the ISIS Temple. The Aswan Red Granit Quarry and the Pharos Era Unfinished Obelisk will be the next stop.
After that, our driver and guide will transport you to our 5-star Nile Cruise; where you will be helped with check-in (4 days/3 nights).
Lunch on the Nile and an afternoon to explore Aswan are included.
Finally, there are cruise-related meals and entertainment. Then, you'll be onboard for the night.
Sailing Nile Cruise
Abu Simbel and Kom Ombo Temples
Firstly, begin the day with a three-hour trip to Abu Simbel and an early morning breakfast box. In the morning; the Nile cruise provides free tea and coffee. Arrive in Abu Simbel, where our tour guide will take you on a once-in-a-lifetime tour of the 3300-year-old temples of Ramses 2nd and his adored wife Queen Nefertari. In addition, learn about the temples were relocated from their original location due to rising water levels during the construction of the High Dam. Then, return to Aswan and join your Nile cruise for lunch before heading to Kom Ombo.
Later, the Nile Cruise provides a breathtaking view of the Nile River and rural Egypt.
Then, travel to Kom Ombo City in the evening to see the Crocodile Lord Temple and its crocodile mummies area. Travel to the Nile cruise for supper, entertainment, and an overnight stay.
Edfu Temple and Day Sailing
Cruising the Nile
After breakfast, the Nile Cruise arrives in Edfu City; where you will meet our tour guide for an exciting horse-drawn carriage ride to Edfu Temple, followed by a visit to the Temple of God Horus; before heading to your Nile Cruise and continuing your cruise.
Enjoy a fantastic opportunity to relax on the upper deck of the Nile Cruise; tour Egypt's sunny land, and then, enjoy lunch and dinner on board while staying overnight.
Luxor and Disembarkation
Luxor sightseeing tour
Depart Nile Cruise for a full-day tour of Luxor West Bank with our tour guide and private driver; which includes stops at The Kings Valley's "3 Royal Colorful Tombs," transportation to Pharaoh Queen Hatshepsut's stunning temple, and a photo stop at the Magnificent Statues of Memnon.
Then, return to Luxor's East Bank after lunch to view Karnak Temple; which is one of the world's largest temples. Finish your day in Luxor with a visit to Luxor Temple before heading to the train station to join the first-class sleeper train back to Cairo for the night.
MS Salacia Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Salacia Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Salacia Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1060$1190 / Person
Salacia Nile Cruise Tour From Aswan 4 Days Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.