MS Sabena Al Jamila Nile Cruise 8 Days / 7 Nights From Luxor
Passengers on this incredible Nile Journey will enjoy a leisurely ride in the center of the Nile, passing by beautiful pharaonic monuments and tombs. They’ll whisk you away to ancient Egypt, along with all of its wonders and mysteries, and your own Egyptologist. An expert Egyptologist will uncover the secrets of the pharaohs on our Nile Cruise Itinerary. Because you will come across a point that will take you to another event in Egyptian history, you will be able to explore the bulk of the main Egypt sites from Luxor to Aswan and experience all of the subtleties of ancient Egypt. Contact us to book Sabena Al Jamila Nile Cruise today.
You’ll journey from the pharaohs’ daily lives to the afterlife’s mysteries and secrets. Enjoy a private, air-conditioned driving tour of ancient Egypt as part of your 7-night Nile cruise itinerary.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Deluxe|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Sabena Al Jamila Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Thursday - Check-in
A tour of the East Bank and check-in
When you reach in Luxor, Sabena Al Jamila Nile Cruise will begin. Allow plenty of time to arrive at your destination. After boarding and checking in, you will have some free time. Around 1:00 p.m., the ship serves a delicious supper.
After lunch, join the rest of your tour group on a trip to Luxor's East Bank to see the magnificent Luxor Temple and the colossal Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient sites. This city had a 2,000-year history and was once a temple-filled metropolis.
Return to the ship for afternoon tea and a fantastic Folkloric Show after your tour. Dinner is provided later in the evening.
- Day 2
Friday - Luxor City tour
Luxor, the West Bank
While soaking in the fresh Nile breeze, have a delicious breakfast aboard Sabena Al Jamila ship. In an air-conditioned private vehicle, your Egyptologist transports you to Luxor's west bank. It is the pharaohs' afterlife world, according to Egyptian mythology, where they roam as would-be gods through the pharaonic subterranean tunnels that lead to the Valley of the Kings.
Then, in the heart of a mountain, a gorgeous temple appears. Hatshepsut Temple is devoted to Egypt's greatest king, Hatshepsut. The Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, arrive miraculously as you return to the boat.
You'll be treated to a magnificent dinner before boarding the cruise ship and sailing through Esna Lock.
On the route to Edfu, stop for afternoon tea.
Finally, while cruising towards Edfu on your cruise ship, have delicious meals.
- Day 3
Saturday - Sailing to Edfu
Cruise on the Nile
Our journey begins with an intriguing encounter. Enjoy your Sabena Al Jamila cruise ship breakfast first and foremost. Your Egyptologist will then take you on a horse-drawn carriage ride to Edfu Temple, Horus's residence. The temple appears to have been completed lately because it is in outstanding condition.
Then have a look at the colourful memorials commemorating significant historical events. Your Egyptologist will next accompany you to your Nile Cruise, where your incredible journey to Kom Ombo will come to an end.
After that, float down the Nile while seeing the Nile Valley's gorgeous meadows. Take advantage of your cruise's sumptuous lunch and afternoon tea while sailing to Aswan.
Then spend the night on a cruise liner near Aswan, Egypt, celebrating Galabia's birthday with a lavish feast.
The steamy open-air market will wow you with its unique atmosphere, and you can also take a free walking tour of Aswan's streets.
Dinner will be served at the conclusion of your journey.
- Day 4
Sunday - Aswan City
Sightseeing in Aswan
Begin your day trip in Aswan, a lovely city surrounded by natural splendour. Following a delicious breakfast on board Sabena Al Jamila Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will drive you to the High Dam, a massive building project that is considered one of the twentieth century's greatest mysteries. Nasser Lake, the world's largest man-made lake, may be seen from this vantage point.
After that, you and Osiris will proceed to Isis' house, the Philae Temple. To visit the Nubians for the first time, your Egyptologist will take you by water taxi to Philae Temple.
Relax and enjoy your Nile Cruise meal after that.
Then spend the night on a cruise ship near Aswan, Egypt, where you will celebrate Galabia's birthday with a sumptuous feast.
You can also enjoy a free walking tour of Aswan's streets, which will impress you with its unique ambiance.
At the end of your excursion, dinner will be served.
- Day 5
Monday - Aswan City and sailing to Kom Ombo
A day trip to Aswan
To begin, Sabena Al Jamila cruise ship at Aswan provides breakfast. Then you'll be directed to this pharaonic engineering location, where the lines of the pharaohs on the Unfinished Obelisk may still be visible, posing a pharaonic architectural problem. In terms of size, it is the largest.
Visitors are welcome to tour Aswan's Spicy Market and its environs. After a leisurely tour to Kom Ombo, have a delicious lunch.
Finally, spend a romantic evening on board while listening to Nubian music and eating Nubian cuisine.
- Day 6
Tuesday - Kom Ombo Temple
Trip to Kom Ombo
Examine the medical artefacts in Sobek's palace to learn more about the first pharaonic hospital and how ancient Egyptians dealt with injuries. The temple's name is Kom Ombo. First, have a delicious breakfast on Sabena Al Jamila cruise ship's deck.
Finally, have a sumptuous supper and galabia celebration onboard your cruise ship. As the cruise ship docks in Luxor for the night, unwind in your large suites.
- Day 7
Wednesday - Luxor Day
Luxor West Bank
West Luxor's magnetism seduces you once more. Breakfast is quite important aboard a cruise ship. Discover how Ramses II built his vast memorial temple, which is packed with massive statues and amazing pharaonic architecture, to withstand millions of years at Luxor's Theban Necropolis.
With Egyptian-style streets, common items, and ancient Egyptian monuments, the city grows into a full-fledged pharaonic metropolis. You'll learn about royal tomb labourers, marvel builders, and classic pharaonic archaeological artefacts with great artistry throughout your Egypt tour. Deir el-Medina is the name of the town.
The majestic Hapu Temple is also nearby. After a delicious dinner, your Egyptologist will accompany you on Sabena Al Jamila Nile Cruise.
After that, take a free walking tour of Luxor's streets and bazaars.
Finally, a Nile night cruise with food and entertainment will be held. This evening, unwind and relax in your cabin.
- Day 8
Thursday - Check-out
Board Sabena Al Jamila cruise ship for a magnificent breakfast at 8:00 a.m. before disembarking. Depending on your flight/train schedule, you can then explore the Nobel Valley with the help of your Egyptologist.
Finally, we will transport you to Luxor railway station or Luxor airport, where you will board a domestic or international flight (according to your choice). We're looking forward to completing your paperwork so you can leave in style, with fond memories of your seven-night Nile excursion.
MS Sabena Al Jamila Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard of 5-Star Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
MS Sabena Al Jamila Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1718$1883 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.