MS Sabena Al Jamila Nile Cruise 4 Days / 3 Nights From Aswan
We’ll whisk you away from the airport or train station to Aswan for a three-night Nile trip. You can fly or take the train to Aswan, depending on your trip arrangements. After you’ve seen these amazing West Bank locations. We wish you safe and pleasurable travels in the future. Contact us to book Sabena Al Jamila Nile Cruise today.
You can sail the Nile from Aswan to Luxor with our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise program. The Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple are some of the most famous and beautiful historic landmarks in the Nile River Valley.
Board a Nile cruise ship for four days in the heart of Ancient Egypt after an early morning flight to Aswan, then continue on the Nile River to Cairo. Take a four-day Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor. This is an exceptional chance!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Deluxe|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Sabena Al Jamila Nile Cruise ,|
Monday - Check-in
Aswan Tour and Nile Cruise
Firstly, Arrive in Aswan with our private driver and vehicle and begin your tour of the city's highlights.
After that, travel south of Aswan to the High Dam of Egypt.
Following that, you will be transported by ferry to the fabled Island of Goddess Isis, where you will get the opportunity to spend time with our Egyptologist Tour Guide, who will explain all of the Temple's mysteries as well as the narrative of Isis and her husband Osiris' love.
Return to the dock for a visit of Aswan's Red Granite Quarry, where you'll learn about the ancient Egyptians' creation of "the Unfinished Obelisk," a single thousand-tonne rock.
Then check into our five-star Sabena Al Jamila Nile Cruise in Aswan, where our tour guide will greet you.
Finally, unwind in a magnificent cabin with a view of the Nile, dine on board, and spend the afternoon exploring Aswan and its open-air market. Dine in the Cruise Bar while watching the ship's entertainment.
Tuesday - Nile Cruise Sailing
Sailing to Kom Ombo
Firstly, On Sabena Al Jamila Nile Cruise, get your tea or coffee first, then your breakfast. Aside from having some free time to photograph,
Following that, Take a stop and eat lunch while on a Nile Cruise approaching Kom Ombo.
Then, this evening, you'll go to the Kom Ombo Temple of the Crocodile God, which is close on the Nile River's edge. Your tour guide will show you the Crocodile Mummies and a healing area because this temple was once a hospital.
Finally, Dinner and entertainment will be included on the Nile Cruise.
Wednesday - Sailing on the Nile
Edfu Temple visit
Firstly, As you eat breakfast, Sabena Al Jamila Nile Cruise will sail down the Nile River.
Following that, our tour guide will arrange for a 15-minute horse-drawn carriage ride to God Horus Temple, which is "the only method to get to the temple."
Then visit Horus' massive Falcon Statue in the Temple, then wander down the Alley to see the famous tale of good and evil engraved onto the walls.
After that, meet your horse carriage driver and unwind on the Nile Cruise's upper deck while watching Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily tasks.
After dusk, your Nile Cruise will pass through Esna lock, where you should watch as your floating hotel sinks a few metres "depending on flood season."
Finally, After dinner, there will be an overnight stay on board.
Thursday - Check-out
Luxor Tour and Nile Cruise check out
Firstly, To begin, Sabena Al Jamila Nile Cruise will arrive in Luxor as a floating hotel this morning. Enjoy a delicious breakfast on board before meeting our tour guide and driver for a full day tour of Luxor.
After That, On the outskirts of Luxor, in the King Valley; our Egyptologist tour guide will select the best tombs for you to explore; tickets to The Valley of Kings allow you to see three royal tombs, and our Egyptologist tour guide will select the best tombs for you to explore.
then, Join our Egyptologist for an exciting open-air excursion to the Queen Hatshepsut Funeral Temple after leaving the colourful tombs of the royal pharaohs, where you will discover more about the First Lady's authority over a country throughout history.
Luxor East Bank
Stop for a snapshot of Memnon's Giant Colossi on your way back to the Luxor East Bank.
After that, stop for lunch in Luxor before heading to Karnak Temple, which features the Sacred Lake and the Sound and Light Theater, as well as towering walls, vast chambers, and massive obelisks, before returning to your car and driving to Luxor Temple, your final stop of the day.
Travel along the Sphinxes Road and into Amun's Harem to see the spectacular papyrus flower colonnades and the Holy of the Holy.
Finally, before wrapping up your tour and departing for Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station, take some time to wander around Luxor.
MS Sabena Al Jamila Nile Cruise 4 Days from Awan itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard of Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
MS Sabena Al Jamila Nile Cruise 4 Days from Awan itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $300$330 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.