Royal Ruby Nile Cruise from Luxor 5 Days
Egypt is unquestionably one of the most fascinating countries on the planet. Set sail on the Royal Ruby Nile Cruise from Luxor for an exciting Nile tour through Egypt. Elegant cabins, delectable cuisine, and, above all, world-class facilities combine to make any visit aboard the Royal Ruby Nile Cruise exceptional.
Set your sights on Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and finally Aswan. Stop along the way to explore some of Egypt’s most well-known historical landmarks. Horus’ temple and a temple in Kom Ombo devoted to two gods, Sobek and Haeroris, are among them.
Visit the High Dam and the majestic Temple of Philae in Aswan. You’re about to begin a five-day journey loaded with breathtaking sites. Contact us to book Royal Ruby Nile Cruise 5 Days Today.
Royal Ruby Nile Cruise sails from Luxor every Monday.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Royal Ruby Nile cruise ,|
Monday - Check in
On the East Bank of Luxor, sightseeing and check-in
One of our tour professionals will meet you at the Luxor airport or railway station. The Nile Cruise Royal Ruby is a floating hotel. It's time to board our new air-conditioned van for your next adventure.
Following check-in, lunch is served onboard the boat. After that, you'll go on a sightseeing tour of one of Egypt's most popular tourist destinations.
Today's itinerary includes a visit to Luxor's East Bank's iconic Karnak Temple complex. The majestic Luxor Temple, another major historical treasure, will be visible after that.
Return to the Nile cruise on time for a great lunch. The rest of the evening is entirely up to you. Luxor is a fantastic destination to stay for your first night.
Tuesday - West Bank of Luxor
West Bank sightseeing and transportation to Esna and Edfu
First, take breakfast in the magnificent dining area of the Royal Ruby Nile Cruise. Following that, take a tour of the West Bank. Visit the Valley of Kings and Deir el-terraced Bahri's rock Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, two of Egypt's most famous ancient ruins.
Stop for lunch at Esna on your journey back to the Royal Ruby Nile Cruise. Continue sailing past Esna to Edfu along the Nile.
Enjoy a cup of tea while travelling and appreciating the beauty of the sea. Before another night on the Nile, dinner will be served onboard in Edfu.
Wednesday - Sailing Nile cruise
From Edfu, sail to Kom Ombo, and then to Aswan.
Have another delicious breakfast on the lake before heading on yet another incredible adventure. We'll go to the Edfu Temple of Horus today. A stop here is included in almost every tourist cruise itinerary.
Return to Kom Ombo for a second visit to the iconic Kom Ombo Temple. This temple was dedicated to two gods, Sobek and Haeroris.
Aswan awaits your arrival! You'll also have a wonderful night's sleep and another delicious lunch. Enjoy the tranquil waters of the Nile.
Thursday - Aswan
Your 5-day Luxor to Aswan Nile cruise begins after a full-board breakfast on Day 4.
You'll pass through the Aswan High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk on your way back to the ship. After viewing these two historical sites, we returned to Royal Ruby Nile Cruise in time for another great aboard lunch.
The remainder of the day is yours to do as you like. Relax on the large sundeck, cool down in the large pool, or pamper yourself with a spa treatment. In the same spirit, unwind in your cabin or sunbathe on the expansive sun porch.
Enjoy a delicious meal and afternoon tea onboard. To summarize, have a terrific last Nile cruising evening.
Friday - check out
After disembarkation, transfer to the airport or railway station.
To summarize, your Nile cruise aboard the MS Royal Ruby Nile Cruise has concluded. You will never forget four life-changing days on the Nile! Meanwhile, board the Royal Ruby Nile Cruise and bid your fellow passengers and tour guide farewell.
In Aswan, one of our travel professionals transports you in an air-conditioned vehicle to Aswan Airport or Aswan Railway Station. For those who plan to stay in Aswan for a while, we may be able to organize a hotel drop-off.
Royal Ruby Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor Package Includes:
- Special meet and assist at Luxor Train Station or Airport.
- Private Transportation throughout the entire tour
- 5-days / 4-nights accommodation onboard MS Royal Ruby Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Private, friendly, and expert tour guide (Egyptologist).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunch Meals, and 4 Dinner meals on board MS Royal Ruby Nile Cruise.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
Royal Ruby Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor Package Excludes:
- Egypt Visa and Any PCR Tests.
- Transportation from Cairo to Luxor.
- Tickets and entry fees to all sites in the above itinerary.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $495$550 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.