Firstly, we’ll pick you up from the airport or train station to begin your three-night Nile trip from Aswan to Luxor. Depending on your travel plans, you can fly or take the train to Aswan. After you’ve seen these incredible West Bank spots. We wish you continued safe and pleasurable trips. Your Nile cruise fulfilled all of your expectations for a relaxing your vacation .
With our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise package, you may cruise the Nile from Aswan to Luxor. The Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple are among the most famous and impressive ancient structures in the Nile River Valley.
After an early morning flight or train ride to Aswan, board a Nile cruise ship for four delightful days in the heart of Ancient Egypt, before continuing on the Nile River to Cairo. The four-day Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor is an unforgettable experience. Don’t forget about it! Contact us to book Royal Ruby Nile Cruise 4 Days Today.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Royal Ruby Nile cruise ,|
Friday - Check in
Aswan Day Tour
When you arrive in Aswan, our tour agent will receive you and take you to the location where your cruise ship will be prepped for your Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
Then, head to the Aswan High Dam, where you can visit the magnificent Temple of Philae and the unfinished Obelisk. Finally, you'll return to the ship after your excursion and have some free time before supper. Your journey will begin with a night on the river in Aswan, Egypt.
Saturday - Sailing Nile cruise
From Aswan to Luxor, there are excursions to Kom Ombo and Edfu.
Firstly, sail upstream to Kom Ombo first, stopping to see the Kom Ombo Temple. In this ancient complex, two gods were worshipped: Sobek, the crocodile god, and Haeroris, the falcon-headed god.
When you arrive in Edfu, dismount and visit the Edfu Temple. This temple is Egypt's best-preserved ancient temple, thanks to 2,000 years of sand surrounding it.
Later, as the sailing ship glides to Luxor, a magnificent meal will be waiting for you. Finally, spend your second night of your Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor at Luxor.
Sunday - West Bank Tour at Luxor
A Day in the West Bank
We'll start the day with a delicious breakfast on board, then tour three spectacular ancient sites: the Valley of the Kings, the Royal Tomb, and the Colossus of Memnon.
When you return to the cruise, you'll have lunch and the rest of the day to yourself. Finally, dinner will be served in the evening, and an overnight Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor will be included.
Monday - Check out
Departure Day and an East Bank Tour
Breakfast and check-out help are provided today.
Then, visit some of Luxor's most important ancient ruins, including Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple. Return to the ship to retrieve your belongings. These two beautiful views are included in almost every Nile River excursion.
After a final check-out and departure time, you will be escorted to Luxor Airport or train station, where you will board your flight or train to Cairo.
Royal Ruby Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan Package Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Royal Ruby Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
Royal Ruby Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan Package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $390$425 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.